AMBITIOUSONE, I'M CURIOUS AS TO HOW YOU ROSE TO POWER

Options
Why are so many men on this site seemingly obsessed with your gender? I expect it from G&S lames and simps, however I don't expect better from my donkey brethren.

What is it about you that causes many males on this site to rush to your posts in order to flag them, or quote you and call you a ? ?

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Pico's Photographer
    Pico's Photographer Members Posts: 24
    Options
    Word, I'm wondering how this woman became so well known. Kat has even discussed this gal with me, so she's on the exiled Queen's radar so my curiosity is piqued.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once I drop her pics nobody will be thinking about her again she is ugly as ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    how they made a thread with only 17 posts tho
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    It knows he's lying because he said "she".
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dainty, Ms.Dolla, and other female imposters have lit the fires of a new movement.

No pics = male.
  • Pico's Photographer
    Options
    because they're thirsty. it's quite disturbing though; trying to find pics of someone for example.

and what did kat say about me? lol

You know, the only logical explanation that I could come up with for why males that don't simp you are concerned with your gender is that they secretly have a crush on you based on your posts. Now they're dissing you in an attempt to get you to post a proof pic/vid in hopes of proving that they aren't ? for crushing on you.

When Kat and I were discussing you, she told me about how guys in donkey were callin you a ? and flagging all of your posts for no reason.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    It knows he's lying because he said "she".

yawn, you fail so miserably little stuart.

i'm talking about him lying about finding pics. bwaha it's hilarious.

Proceed...
  • Pico's Photographer
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Dainty, Ms.Dolla, and other female imposters have lit the fires of a new movement.

No pics = male.

I never simped any of those so I gave no fuccs about their online or offline identities. Why do you care if she's a male or female if you're not simping her or interested in her in any type of romantic way?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I should ban her for not providing a proof pic
  • Pico's Photographer
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I should ban her for not providing a proof pic

She has no reason to post a "proof pic" as the internet is not real, so why does she need to prove her realness in an imaginary setting?

She says she's a female, that's enough for me to treat her with the respect that I treat all other females on this site.
  • Pico's Photographer
    Options
    because they're thirsty. it's quite disturbing though; trying to find pics of someone for example.

You know, the only logical explanation that I could come up with for why males that don't simp you are concerned with your gender is that they secretly have a crush on you based on your posts. Now they're dissing you in an attempt to get you to post a proof pic/vid in hopes of proving that they aren't ? for crushing on you.

When Kat and I were discussing you, she told me about how guys in donkey were callin you a ? and flagging all of your posts for no reason.

you don't think simping online is quite pathetic though? lmao @ folks who have to resort to virtual dating. i didn't join to date, so i could care less about some simping.

If by simping you're talkin about guys that constantly beg chicks for pics and stay flirting throughout threads then yes that's pathetic. If you meant just conversing with a female and attempting to "get to know her" i see that as typical human interaction and not a big deal.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    Who brought by the mobile reactions
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Who brought by the mobile reactions

Made a typo cuz you know the answer is PimpMVP.

I see what you did there.
  • BoldChild
    edited October 2012
    Options

No pics = male.

I never simped any of those so I gave no fuccs about their online or offline identities. Why do you care if she's a male or female if you're not simping her or interested in her in any type of romantic way?

Because her/his responses are hilarious.
  • Pico's Photographer
    Options

you don't think simping online is quite pathetic though? lmao @ folks who have to resort to virtual dating. i didn't join to date, so i could care less about some simping.

If by simping you're talkin about guys that constantly beg chicks for pics and stay flirting throughout threads then yes that's pathetic. If you meant just conversing with a female and attempting to "get to know her" i see that as typical human interaction and not a big deal.

but who are you though?

A washed up legend that nobody respects.
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    I don't think you really wanna call my bluff...I got ur pic and its not flattering Im giving you a chance to post your own
  • Pico's Photographer
    Options

No pics = male.

So you find conversing with someone you think maybe a male pretending to be a female hilarious?

You got a ? fetish. n/h
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

but who are you though?

He's just some dude that worships an actor that plays a transexual on a TV show called Sons of Anarchy.

Thats why he is interested in learnin more about you. True story.
  • BoldChild
    Options

No pics = male.

So you find conversing with someone you think maybe a male pretending to be a female hilarious?

You got a ? fetish. n/h

That seems like a leap.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Its a ? on Sons of Anarchy?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think you really wanna call my bluff...I got ur pic and its not flattering Im giving you a chance to post your own

If u have pics freddy drop them hoes, if not then u wasting your time this ? not budgin
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. @t/s Even tho I don't agree, I respect this coherent post.
    2.To answer the question... Because (as a man) you would'nt have a conversation with anybody in real life that you didn't know the gender of.