Anyone else noticing any sudden changes to the site?

Options
deadeye
deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
? just started happening a few minutes ago.

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donkey's back.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got the old reaction buttons back, but thats about it
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ParallelRhymes i wasthisclose to asking u to lock that thread and u did on ur own...thanks bruh
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    *tips cap*...no point letting old pics ruin that great thread.
    FOF u say? sure go for it...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    25k views bruh...make it happen

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? I can like a post on here and it shows up on my Facebook
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    does anybody sigh in using their twitter and if so why?

I have a few times when on other computers cause I forgot my password that I set on here. Actually thats the only reason why my name changed from HLF lol. I never asked for that ? , changed one day after logging in from Twitter and never went back. ? it.

But yea, work is being done to the site.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

I have a few times when on other computers cause I forgot my password that I set on here. Actually thats the only reason why my name changed from HLF lol. I never asked for that ? , changed one day after logging in from Twitter and never went back. ? it.

So will mods be able to see the passwords and such for those that link their accounts? If so that will be disastrous because it's common knowledge that mods have let certain posters access their accounts and abuse their powers because they want to be "approved of"

I see that happening again very soon...in fact, I've had several phising links sent to the e-mail account I used to sign up for this account as well as having my photobucked hacked in the last few days.

Of course I know now to use a decoy for this site, but since I have my e-mail as private I'm fairly sure it was turned over by a mod or someone using a mod account.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Your fellow klansmans ain't gonna like this.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man wtf is up with bolding a ? 's post count. Always wanna point out ? 's faults huh
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is my profile in red?
  • Stew
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

So will mods be able to see the passwords and such for those that link their accounts? If so that will be disastrous because it's common knowledge that mods have let certain posters access their accounts and abuse their powers because they want to be "approved of"

I see that happening again very soon...in fact, I've had several phising links sent to the e-mail account I used to sign up for this account as well as having my photobucked hacked in the last few days.

Of course I know now to use a decoy for this site, but since I have my e-mail as private I'm fairly sure it was turned over by a mod or someone using a mod account.

*Checks your profile*

gaddam_zps3ebf039d.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

*Checks your profile*

gaddam_zps3ebf039d.gif

Answer my questions ? ...lol :-w
  • Stew
    Options

Wait, what?

*Never clicks that FB button*
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Uh, that's not good.
  • Stew
    Options

*Checks your profile*

gaddam_zps3ebf039d.gif

LOL i dont see anything different
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

*Checks your profile*

gaddam_zps3ebf039d.gif

imager.php?id=135159&t=o
    mmm-hmm, let me find out.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont want ppl knowing i post here lol
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

I know, can you imagine?....lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My azzz will DEFINITELY get in trouble.

• Stew
    Options

*Checks your profile*

gaddam_zps3ebf039d.gif

imager.php?id=135159&t=o

Im stealing that and check your PM.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...they can see the ? .password to.our fb.n.?

Aight yall.im done here..iono.wat kinda sick game this is...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Brother is always watching
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

In short yes. It is for your safety. You're welcome.

Well this is all the proof anyone needs.....

@ everyone-If you trust these dudes with your facebook and twitter log on info then you are crazy.

Like I said, I had a mod give out my e-mail that I used to register to the site a few days ago. Photobucket just got hacked today. The person responsible is still posting freely of course because he's immune to the rules.

Until it's discovered exactly who the flunkie mod is I won't make any direct accusations but I will warn everyone to be weary and careful of their accounts.

We've all seen what happens when certain posters gets weak approval seeking mods in their back pockets.

It's all fun and games until your ? is hacked and your job and families are being called.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

*Checks your profile*

gaddam_zps3ebf039d.gif

imager.php?id=135159&t=o

Im stealing that and check your PM.

;)