Anyone else noticing any sudden changes to the site?

Options

Comments

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    does anybody sigh in using their twitter and if so why?

I have a few times when on other computers cause I forgot my password that I set on here. Actually thats the only reason why my name changed from HLF lol. I never asked for that ? , changed one day after logging in from Twitter and never went back. ? it.

But yea, work is being done to the site.

So will mods be able to see the passwords and such for those that link their accounts? If so that will be disastrous because it's common knowledge that mods have let certain posters access their accounts and abuse their powers because they want to be "approved of"

I see that happening again very soon...in fact, I've had several phising links sent to the e-mail account I used to sign up for this account as well as having my photobucked hacked in the last few days.

Of course I know now to use a decoy for this site, but since I have my e-mail as private I'm fairly sure it was turned over by a mod or someone using a mod account.

In short yes. It is for your safety. You're welcome.

Well this is all the proof anyone needs.....

@ everyone-If you trust these dudes with your facebook and twitter log on info then you are crazy.

Like I said, I had a mod give out my e-mail that I used to register to the site a few days ago. Photobucket just got hacked today. The person responsible is still posting freely of course because he's immune to the rules.

Until it's discovered exactly who the flunkie mod is I won't make any direct accusations but I will warn everyone to be weary and careful of their accounts.

We've all seen what happens when certain posters gets weak approval seeking mods in their back pockets.
    It's all fun and games until your ? is hacked and your job and families are being called.

That's messed up I hope they find the ?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    In the fine print you agreed to it when you signed up. By law Moderators/Admins/Etc are not allowed to use the information in any way. If one of our accounts are compromised though then *shrugs* idk.

but one of you have given out the info and it's happened many times before.

People should not have to just "accept" the fact that approval hungry mods will turn over their personal info to hackers, so no one should "just leave" because of it.

The favoritism and bias has already been noticed, I'm also not the only poster who has had their e-mail account info given out recently.

The ? won't be tolerated on my end...period. It's being looked into and it will be resolved...trust.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel will be blamed for the next exposure no matter what it is...trust.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 the IC revolution begins.

VIVA LA ILL COMMUNITY!!!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Parallel will be blamed for the next exposure no matter what it is...trust.

If people only knew how hard I try to make this forum a better place for everybody :(

Also, if Pico comes on here saying that she has an issue with you posting those pics I'll be banning you. No hard feelings.

Posting from a different IP address is fairly simple.

I did realize that I could be banned if she took offense though. I just don't think that's how she operates.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    In the fine print you agreed to it when you signed up. By law Moderators/Admins/Etc are not allowed to use the information in any way. If one of our accounts are compromised though then *shrugs* idk.

People should not have to just "accept" the fact that approval hungry mods will turn over their personal info to hackers, so no one should "just leave" because of it.

The favoritism and bias has already been noticed, I'm also not the only poster who has had their e-mail account info given out recently.

The ? won't be tolerated on my end...period. It's being looked into and it will be resolved...trust.

Don't know what you mean by the underlined as I haven't had my powers long enough to even give them out.

People don't have to "accept" anything but they do "accept" the terms of the site when they sign up...by law.

How do you propose the IC stops people from signing up once banned? IP bans don't work because posting from a different IP address is fairly simple to do...please provide suggestions.

Best of luck on whatever it is you hope to accomplish.

The IC can't stop people from coming back once IP banned but you damn sure can ban them again once you know who they are...ya'll do it all the time. Especially if said poster has admitted to hacking into other posters accounts and posted nudes in the same day.

Isn't Sanchez and a few other banned for doing the same thing?...just askin :-\"

Do you really think people are to stupid to notice bias given to certain posters?

Anyway, I don't hope to "accomplish" anything and I haven't directly accused you, but I find the timing very suspicious and like I said, I'm not the only one.

As usual other people have the same suspicions, but I'm the only one who will vocalize them, if it is you who gave out peoples info then it will come out like it does with all the other corrupt ass mods who have done it.

If it wasn't you then it doesn't matter does it?

Now best of luck to YOU sir.

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Ooooooo ? that sounds like a threat!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Lol exactly. I'm pretty sure Pico's reaction was this "hmmm didn't think Seedz would post that. whatever."

I mean, maybe she is annoyed by it but I doubt it. She knows the internets so I'm sure she knew they'd wind up on here some how some way some day.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Its not even about corrupt mods lol. I had Stew's old account at one point so I know they were using that, and he didn't give that out. If they can phish posters, they can phish mods too. Kimi makes an ass out of herself for assuming ALL the time.

• Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

Don't know what you mean by the underlined as I haven't had my powers long enough to even give them out.

People don't have to "accept" anything but they do "accept" the terms of the site when they sign up...by law.

How do you propose the IC stops people from signing up once banned? IP bans don't work because posting from a different IP address is fairly simple to do...please provide suggestions.

Best of luck on whatever it is you hope to accomplish.

The IC can't stop people from coming back once IP banned but you damn sure can ban them again once you know who they are...ya'll do it all the time. Especially if said poster has admitted to hacking into other posters accounts and posted nudes in the same day.

Isn't Sanchez and a few other banned for doing the same thing?...just askin :-\"

Do you really think people are to stupid to notice bias given to certain posters?

Anyway, I don't hope to "accomplish" anything and I haven't directly accused you, but I find the timing very suspicious and like I said, I'm not the only one.

As usual other people have the same suspicions, but I'm the only one who will vocalize them, if it is you who gave out peoples info then it will come out like it does with all the other corrupt ass mods who have done it.

If it wasn't you then it doesn't matter does it?

Now best of luck to YOU sir.

Who were the corrupt mods that leaked information?

Also it's funny that you say "if it wasn't you then it doesn't matter does it?" despite the fact you try to take issue with things on here that don't involve you at all...but that's besides the point at this point...point.

Something doesn't have to "involve me" for me to speak on it, this is a forum. If I want to give my opinion on something that takes place here I will do so.

Now once again, I would never falsely accuse anyone, but I know for a fact that my private e-mail account was passed on by one of you. The mods are the only one who could see it. I'm not saying it was you who did it, I honestly don't know yet, but I will.

Other things have also happened recently with other posters. I don't think it's asking for to much to have a mod who does their job with no bias or corruption. It's being looked into and the truth will come out.

I've been down this road before and while I can say I pretty much deserved it then, I will not sit idle and let the ? happen now.

So if I feel that someone is trying to have that happen for me or anyone else then I will be very vocal and diligent about preventing it. If you were not responsible for it then it's not your concern.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    You just falsely accused Choice of forcing me to post the Pico pictures. You ma'am, are a liar.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    More exposures = better donkey.

I wish everyone felt that way :(
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    ^Is there more to this post than meets the eye?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So you are just throwing ? out there essentially? You don't really know if a mod gave your email address up or if it was obtained through other means? Is that what you are saying?

Hell no.

It's a huge coincidence that an e-mail address that has remained private is now able to be seen by the mods and was given out shortly after new mods take power....lol

I will say this one more time, I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE RAISING THIS SUSPICION. Warnings have been given out to protect our log ons because since the new mods took over suspect ? has happened.

My ? was given out, I highly suspect is was by one of you so I'm going to get to the bottom of it, that should be of no offense to you if you had nothing to do with it PR. I never accused you directly but I have every right to inquire about who gave out my info.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    LoloOLolOLOllOl just imagined a police officer dealing with that type of complaint.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the quote button is between the flag and the reactions now.

This is an outrage.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ meant to quote
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Hey Parallel, calm the ? down she only accused you indirectly.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Seems like Kimi is alluding to the notification of the police. I suggest you get an agent.

The tag team ? is cute PR and typical of you.

Seedz has nothing to so with this and obviously no police will be called if it comes out it was you, but I promise you that you will lose that mod position, as you should because if you're willing to give out peoples info for exposures you shouldn't be a mod.

It's really not a big deal or matter for national security, and you were never directly accused so stop acting so guilty and offended by me inquiring on who gave up my info....I mean damn...lol.

• Gold_Certificate
    Options
    ^ meant to quote
    Wouldn't I have used a quote if I meant to quote?

You're not making any sense yo.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no, i meant to quote u..but i wacked instead, sorry
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    no, i meant to quote u..but i wacked instead, sorry
    Oh. I see. That sort of makes sense.

Apology rejected.nh
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Seems like Kimi is alluding to the notification of the police. I suggest you get an agent.

The tag team ? is cute PR and typical of you.

Seedz has nothing to so with this and obviously no police will be called if it comes out it was you, but I promise you that you will lose that mod position, as you should because if you're willing to give out peoples info for exposures you shouldn't be a mod.

It's really not a big deal or matter for national security, and you were never directly accused so stop acting so guilty and offended by me inquiring on who gave up my info....I mean damn...lol.

I'm not acting guilty...I'm just saying as heated as you are in this thread you should have some solid ground to stand on or a good deal of factual evidence against somebody to be making these claims. You apparently don't have any though so that's what is intriguing to me. But keep indirectly accusing me and talking in circles in typical Kimi fashion.

You are acting offended, I've conversed with several other mods about this and you're the only one with the defensive adverse reaction.

The mods I addressed this with felt like my concerns were valid, this is not something I'm just pulling out of my ass, but even still there is no definitive proof that it was done here but there is valid reason to believe it was and I'm having it looked into.....simple as that.

all I did was raise a very valid concern. One I'm sure you would've also raised under the circumstances.

I raised my concerns, they're being looked into. That is all, I'm not going to call the police or any of the other dumb ? that was implied so just calm down.

This ? can be dropped for the time being, the back and forth is redundant.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. A lot of paragraphs in this ? .