Anyone else noticing any sudden changes to the site?

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Seems like Kimi is alluding to the notification of the police. I suggest you get an agent.

The tag team ? is cute PR and typical of you.

Seedz has nothing to so with this and obviously no police will be called if it comes out it was you, but I promise you that you will lose that mod position, as you should because if you're willing to give out peoples info for exposures you shouldn't be a mod.

It's really not a big deal or matter for national security, and you were never directly accused so stop acting so guilty and offended by me inquiring on who gave up my info....I mean damn...lol.

I'm not acting guilty...I'm just saying as heated as you are in this thread you should have some solid ground to stand on or a good deal of factual evidence against somebody to be making these claims. You apparently don't have any though so that's what is intriguing to me. But keep indirectly accusing me and talking in circles in typical Kimi fashion.

You are acting offended, I've conversed with several other mods about this and you're the only one with the defensive adverse reaction.

The mods I addressed this with felt like my concerns were valid, this is not something I'm just pulling out of my ass, but even still there is no definitive proof that it was done here but there is valid reason to believe it was and I'm having it looked into.....simple as that.

all I did was raise a very valid concern. One I'm sure you would've also raised under the circumstances.

I raised my concerns, they're being looked into. That is all, I'm not going to call the police or any of the other dumb ? that was implied so just calm down.

This ? can be dropped for the time being, the back and forth is redundant.

No, you want me to act/be offended because you are accusing me. I am asking rational questions and after countless posts you finally admit that you have no definitive proof of anything. You just need somebody to accuse. You chose me. I know my name has come up before.

Once again I will wish you luck on your journey and you will respond despite knowing it is redundant for you to do so.

You were never accused PR, I posed the exact same concerns to Stew earlier in this thread without any of the drama or diva antics...just drop it dude.

• Pico's Photographer
    Pico's Photographer Members Posts: 24
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    does anybody sigh in using their twitter and if so why?

I have a few times when on other computers cause I forgot my password that I set on here. Actually thats the only reason why my name changed from HLF lol. I never asked for that ? , changed one day after logging in from Twitter and never went back. ? it.

But yea, work is being done to the site.

So will mods be able to see the passwords and such for those that link their accounts? If so that will be disastrous because it's common knowledge that mods have let certain posters access their accounts and abuse their powers because they want to be "approved of"

I see that happening again very soon...in fact, I've had several phising links sent to the e-mail account I used to sign up for this account as well as having my photobucked hacked in the last few days.

Of course I know now to use a decoy for this site, but since I have my e-mail as private I'm fairly sure it was turned over by a mod or someone using a mod account.

In short yes. It is for your safety. You're welcome.

Well this is all the proof anyone needs.....

@ everyone-If you trust these dudes with your facebook and twitter log on info then you are crazy.

Like I said, I had a mod give out my e-mail that I used to register to the site a few days ago. Photobucket just got hacked today. The person responsible is still posting freely of course because he's immune to the rules.

Until it's discovered exactly who the flunkie mod is I won't make any direct accusations but I will warn everyone to be weary and careful of their accounts.

We've all seen what happens when certain posters gets weak approval seeking mods in their back pockets.

It's all fun and games until your ? is hacked and your job and families are being called.

Post screenshots of the phishin links that were sent to your email acct so that all posters can be on the lookout for what we need to avoid.

Me personally thinks you're lyin and usin a convenient excuse in some weird attempt to get a poster banned that has continually defecated on your e-existence for the past 2 years :(
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Seems like Kimi is alluding to the notification of the police. I suggest you get an agent.

The tag team ? is cute PR and typical of you.

Seedz has nothing to so with this and obviously no police will be called if it comes out it was you, but I promise you that you will lose that mod position, as you should because if you're willing to give out peoples info for exposures you shouldn't be a mod.

It's really not a big deal or matter for national security, and you were never directly accused so stop acting so guilty and offended by me inquiring on who gave up my info....I mean damn...lol.

I'm not acting guilty...I'm just saying as heated as you are in this thread you should have some solid ground to stand on or a good deal of factual evidence against somebody to be making these claims. You apparently don't have any though so that's what is intriguing to me. But keep indirectly accusing me and talking in circles in typical Kimi fashion.

You are acting offended, I've conversed with several other mods about this and you're the only one with the defensive adverse reaction.

The mods I addressed this with felt like my concerns were valid, this is not something I'm just pulling out of my ass, but even still there is no definitive proof that it was done here but there is valid reason to believe it was and I'm having it looked into.....simple as that.

all I did was raise a very valid concern. One I'm sure you would've also raised under the circumstances.

I raised my concerns, they're being looked into. That is all, I'm not going to call the police or any of the other dumb ? that was implied so just calm down.

This ? can be dropped for the time being, the back and forth is redundant.

No, you want me to act/be offended because you are accusing me. I am asking rational questions and after countless posts you finally admit that you have no definitive proof of anything. You just need somebody to accuse. You chose me. I know my name has come up before.

Once again I will wish you luck on your journey and you will respond despite knowing it is redundant for you to do so.

Yup you know me well, your ability to catch feelings and hold grudges is epic too....so I'm sure a lot of catinness and thinly veiled hostility will result from this.

I just don't want to fight anymore..

>:D<
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Damn. A lot of paragraphs in this ? .

Yeah Man, I don't know how I would do these titangraph wars for long amounts of time.

My ass is getting to old, going even more crosseyed typing all that ? , squinting at the screen....
    :-<
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Yall ? still talkin bout this ? ? smh ? aint even here to give a ? about da pics....
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting...
  • DNB1
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    So what can mods see on another posters acct?

everythang, from ? to passwords

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since the mods will do it inevitably, everyone post your inboxes:nh
    5dVxz.png
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, passwords are usually hashed though and stored in a database file. Mods being able to see them..? Yeah, I'll see I suppose. :-B
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Delicious SQL tables with MD5.

Brings back memories.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOcVWQY2bc
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Ayo this new way of youtube embedding is ? as ? .

Looks like I posted a ? -ass image.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yea I actually did notice. When I went to check my notifications I noticed and yea the youtube embedding is different
  • DNB1
    Options
    It's all about not making certain mods catch feelings if you don't want yo ? ran through...

Certain "retired" posters back like Jay-Z...

It's no coincidence...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

I thought you did, until I clicked the image.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Since the mods will do it inevitably, everyone post your inboxes:nh
    5dVxz.png

LOL @ why do u keep clickin abuse on my photos?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea I started noticing it last night. I didn't even know it was a youtube vid posted until I clicked on it
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Parallel will be blamed for the next exposure no matter what it is...trust.

Yup
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Word, ? 's disgusting.

If it wasn't for the prospect of Real Lady "The GOAT" posting, I would've left this place.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Oh I see, so it takes you to You Tube instead of playing the ? in the thread...

Seems like a downgrade rather than an upgrade.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    If you click it just right, it plays the video in the thread.nh
  • DNB1
    Options
    lmao, how the ? you click that ? "just right"....??
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Click it right in the middle.nh

I usually go for where the play button would normally be.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK, works for me

just hit it approximately 3/4 of where the play bottom will be and then drag the cursor over to the left by 1/2