"THE KING ALPHA MALE" thread, ladies break bread with a grown ass man, and fellas

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
you got some questions about some grown man ? and want the opinion of a KING ALPHA MALE go ahead and ask, LIKE WHY YOU KEEP GETTING SLAPPED in the face, why your girl ? aint poppin right, then i will be obliged to answer your question

word up ? these so-called grown ass man's IN here on some hoe ? ........THIS IS THE AQUA (the real AQUA not the ? that aint worth of back seat backshots) and aint no simping going on but as a GROWN ASS MAN i enjoy me some female companionship...

CAN YOU COOK DARLING, yo THE AQUA cooks to (i know some ? going to be like, damn THERE GOES AQUA on that ? again tellin hoes he can cook) straight up and down ladies, THE AQUA cooks for his lady...she get's tired to aint no thing to feed yall. I got a mean ass game on the stove.....jamaican and ethiopian cusine, seafood, mediterranean, you know i ? a round on the grill to, the ? don't eat no lobster and crab meats but i can grill that for you, smoke some ? out of beef briskets, beef ribs chicken and the brother can fry some CHICKEN....AND GET DOWN ON SOME SOUL FOOD.

you see ladies, AQUA stays in the gym getting his yokes on, boxing, you know grown man ? ...TEST LEVELS HIGH as ? .

so ladies you want ask THE AQUA any questions and get the real that's been bothering like is your man is ? , or is he worth of being blessed to go up inside of you and seed you up, THEN COME ASK THE GAWD

Comments