• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I expect an apology from you Kimi.

For what?

You and Seedz pizza slangin ass were in here joyful and triumphant.

Happy as ? thinking you finally had a "smoking gun", but as usual it never sticks.

If you want an apology get it from the dude who's nuts you juggle that calls you a homosexual, not me....lol

You have stated that I misused my mod powers numerous times. I have not and the other mods know this. I expect an apology from you.

i want an apology too because she said I named your name as a mod I had in my bacc poccet...n/h

This is an understandable and logical request.

I have no idea which one of you ? were doing the banning.

I do know you were in here cheerleading and ? slobbing while it was going on.

you directly named joker but who's to say that's true?

I was persuaded to drop it, but it won't be long before you do something stupid again because your e-grudge clouds your judgment when if comes to me.

I've said from the beginning that your dickriding tendencies would wind up ending your modship and it's only a matter of time before it happens.

Every single mod.

I'm surprised you have to ask this question since you know everything.

Now proceed with your apology.

Dude stop the nonsense, it's common knowledge that you're a weak dickrider who kisses the ? of dudes that ? on you.Do you not think people know that? :-??

You did it with seedz and choice ever get an apology from them?...lol

You will never get an apology, you play big and bad with females but with male posters you bend and spread em.

Go gargle with bleach to remove the ? residue out of your mouth ? ...oops, I meant homosexual.

You stated that I used my powers to ban you. I did not. Now apologize for your lies.

So you request apologies for supposedly untrue statements, but admittedly didn't seek one when you were labeled a ? .

Interesting but not surprising...go teabag a pair of nuts instead of seeking an apology that you don't deserve and will never get.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how this ? gonna ask me to help him move i show up to his crib and he aint there?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai_valya

Here's a chance to use your mod powers for something.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

For what?

Happy as ? thinking you finally had a "smoking gun", but as usual it never sticks.

If you want an apology get it from the dude who's nuts you juggle that calls you a homosexual, not me....lol

You have stated that I misused my mod powers numerous times. I have not and the other mods know this. I expect an apology from you.

i want an apology too because she said I named your name as a mod I had in my bacc poccet...n/h

I was persuaded to drop it, but it won't be long before you do something stupid again because your e-grudge clouds your judgment when if comes to me.

I've said from the beginning that your dickriding tendencies would wind up ending your modship and it's only a matter of time before it happens.

Every single mod.

Dude stop the nonsense, it's common knowledge that you're a weak dickrider who kisses the ? of dudes that ? on you.Do you not think people know that? :-??

You will never get an apology, you play big and bad with females but with male posters you bend and spread em.

Go gargle with bleach to remove the ? residue out of your mouth ? ...oops, I meant homosexual.

You stated that I used my powers to ban you. I did not. Now apologize for your lies.

So you request apologies for supposedly untrue statements, but admittedly didn't seek one when you were labeled a ? .

Interesting but not surprising...go teabag a pair of nuts instead of seeking an apology that you don't deserve and will never get.

Kimi, you act like you're an upstanding woman. So do the right thing and admit you were wrong and apologize to Parallel when any mod can tell you that it was Joker that banned you.

She can also verify this by PM'ing any mod, even the ones that she regularly ? . They have access to the information the same as I do. She can even apologize to me via PM if she chooses. I will not post the PM in this thread.

For what?

Every single mod.

Kimi, you act like you're an upstanding woman. So do the right thing and admit you were wrong and apologize to Parallel when any mod can tell you that it was Joker that banned you.
    She can also verify this by PM'ing any mod, even the ones that she regularly ? . They have access to the information the same as I do. She can even apologize to me via PM if she chooses. I will not post the PM in this thread.

Another false allegation,you have no proof of these so called mods I regularly PM.

It's just not true. unlike choice, I do not have any mods in my pocket and have received no favor or bias and that's obvious to most that post here.

You've thrown out several lies that I regularly contact mods and get favors which is total ? , but you think I owe you something?....lol

Here you are showing off again, letting a battery be placed into your back as usual....lol.

I told you once that you can eat a ? , no apology will ever come from me. Get the hell over it.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

I also strictly recall pm'ing you to give you an apology that you actually deserved and of course your brown nosing ass took it and made a thread for donkey bonus points.

You're thirst for approval knows no bounds PR, ? is pitiful.

• Gold_Certificate
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @kai_valya

Here's a chance to use your mod powers for something.

what do you have in mind? delete all these rambling posts?
    Verification is needed for understanding:

For what?

Every single mod.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well joker did make some random ass thread in the reason last night/early morning about wanting to ban kimi.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want a steelers jersey, that ? is dope.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    out of 2600+ posts that Kimi has on this account, im pretty sure 2500 of them all have the same content.. how many times am i gonna have to read about how Parallel dickrides people who ? on him, or that the beef is squashed (every beef/encounter shes ever had, this has been typed by her at some point about it, multiple times, usually followed by a subliminal or discrete diss to the poster, thus continuing the beef), or that Choice lost.. why would anyone even want to type the same thing over and over? and its not even like a little catchphrase or something thats quick, its titangraphs.. everyday.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    just cause im bored.. heres an example.

Kat: dont waste your time on these dudes, they just want attention
    Kimi: Girl, you know its nothing to ? on a lame real quick, we squashed the beef though so im gonna just lay back, but you know i dont let people try to ? on me without getting back at them. when you eat some ? another ? already came in, i cant respect you.

bolded = alleged attempt at squashing beef/moving on
    underlined = followed by dissing person again (in this case Sour), somehow expecting them to not want to reply.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    If Parallel dickrides people that ? on him, why he ain't dickriding kimi.

? mind bottling as ? .
  • riddlerap
    Options
    my bad on bringing you into that example, Sour, im too lazy to think of some other ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It's cool bruh,

PR how can we prove she has a ? when her husband looks ? ?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I want a steelers jersey, that ? is dope.

Nah, that ? is wack.

LOL @ Stews Redskins though.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Also, you've been warned for mentioning her family. ? or not you can't diss him if he's not a poster.

That's a ? ass rule bruh, direct me to the mod that enforced it so I can knock him the ? out b.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4ZPcJ.jpg

? was in my inbox, yo. Like i thought the internets wasn't real.

This chick really outchea talkin bout e-careers and making deals and gaining clout on a forum and ? ...I'm done b.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    out of 2600+ posts that Kimi has on this account, im pretty sure 2500 of them all have the same content.. how many times am i gonna have to read about how Parallel dickrides people who ? on him, or that the beef is squashed (every beef/encounter shes ever had, this has been typed by her at some point about it, multiple times, usually followed by a subliminal or discrete diss to the poster, thus continuing the beef), or that Choice lost.. why would anyone even want to type the same thing over and over? and its not even like a little catchphrase or something thats quick, its titangraphs.. everyday.

I mean, should I just start typing wack ? ? and post ? G-Unit music instead? Riddle ? about post content is just hilarious..

I won't even interject into the shameless nut hugging that is now taking place in this thread anymore, ya'll really need some knee pads.

So the "rambling post" which I'm sure only came from me right? Will cease, suck it dry ya'll ;)
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Words on words on words on words.

And I'm just on page 8.

smh

23t2y5z.gif

shakes_no.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    3 ? jumped this crackhead outside lol

worldstar!!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

worldstar!!!!

Did you record it? Post the link ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

worldstar!!!!

Did you record it? Post the link ? .

my brother recorded it. this ? 125lbs getting jumped by 3 fat ? screaming "help me please!"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO!!! You gotta post that.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Has your ? ever gotten hard when you holding a baby?"

That was a quote by dude named Mr. JR some Reason poster who looks like T-Mac.

Safe to say when I read that my mind was bottled.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn how did i miss dis thread? bout to go read before my power goes out