My Modus Operandi

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
Throughout the history of man, there lived sinister beings in the shadows who thrive off man's corruption and taste for blood. Now, humankind has a new defender! The demons of hell fear him, witches want to have sex with him, and ? is a little jealous...

Its Joker!

Comments

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you dropping a book?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Throughout the history of man, there lived sinister beings in the shadows who thrive off man's corruption and taste for blood. Now, humankind has a new ? ! The humans of earth laugh at him, he gets no ? , and Sour ? his sister...

Its Wackaveli!

*fixed*
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Throughout the history of man, there lived sinister beings in the shadows who thrive off man's corruption and taste for blood. Now, humankind has a new ? ! The humans of earth laugh at him, he gets no ? , and Sour ? his sister...

Its Wackaveli!

*fixed*

we all know I did not write that
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OP sounds like a Nickelodeon Halloween show intro
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    What is the point of this ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    dro mixed with gin and juice and boredom
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    R.L Stine type of OP
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with power...it always ends the same way

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

i was just plain ole ?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? living a ? 's life saying ? ? ? say b
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

No one knew who you were before you were made a mod and all we really know now is that your a ? sucker who choice said he had in his pocket.

Then you join up with a fellow ? riding mod and abuse your powers....not going to well for you thus far and it might get worse.

Sure does :)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    No one knew who you were before you were made a mod and all we really know now is that your a ? sucker who choice said he had in his pocket.

Then you join up with a fellow ? riding mod and abuse your powers....not going to well for you thus far and it might get worse.

what in the ? blue hell do u speak of?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

Screenshots tell the tale boo, own up to your ? if you want to play big bad mod. Especially when you ? with me.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Screenshots tell the tale boo, own up to your ? if you want to play big bad mod.

What ? do you speak of and who is choice? You gotta fill me in on the ?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    I don't think i could feel comfy knowing I'm at work and my wife is home alone...even if she was fat and ugly..the night time brings out the worst in folks
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I don't think i could feel comfy knowing I'm at work and my wife is home alone...even if she was fat and ugly..the night time brings out the worst in folks

darkness houses the damned souls looking for a second chance
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Lol ? say the darndest things
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Screenshots tell the tale boo, own up to your ? if you want to play big bad mod.

He's the puppetmaster that pulled your strings. The one who's ? is still in your mouth.

The one who you wanted to impress so bad that you were willing to abuse your modship and possibly lose it.

If that doesn't remind you then just sit back and chill, maybe the screenshots will help you remember

Enjoy your day :)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

He's the puppetmaster that pulled your strings. The one who's ? is still in your mouth.

The one who you wanted to impress so bad that you were willing to abuse your modship and possibly lose it.

If that doesn't remind you then just sit back and chill, maybe the screenshots will help you remember

ok. so...
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

ok. so...

So nothing, maybe you were tired of being lambasted for being a ? mod and decided to commit moderator suicide by recklessly and blatantly abusing your power against a vindictive ? such as myself.

So if you do lose it I'm sure you will be relieved.

Your boring as ? too, I see how you've gone unknown for so long. I'm done taunting you now... (:|
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

ok. so...

So nothing, maybe you were tired of being lambasted for being a ? mod and decided to commit moderator suicide by recklessly and blatantly abusing your power against a vindictive ? such as myself.

Your boring as ? too, I see how you've gone unknown for so long. I'm done taunting you now... (:|

I am actually enjoying all the stupid ? you type, I am sobering up and it was a fun read. Unlike you, I have no quest to be a "powerful poster", a "popular poster" or a "great poster", because neither one of them exist. Difference between me and you is I log on to ? and pass time. You log on all strategic and ? . Doesn't matter, do your thing.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

ok. so...

I am actually enjoying all the stupid ? you type, I am sobering up and it was a fun read. Unlike you, I have no quest to be a "powerful poster", a "popular poster" or a "great poster", because neither one of them exist. Difference between me and you is I log on to ? and pass time. You log on all strategic and ? . Doesn't matter, do your thing.

Yet you gave up your ? to please a dude that calls himself a powerful poster e-legend and has 10,000 aliases....but none of that applies to him right?...lol

"Mind bottled" enjoy your hangover boo ;)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

ok. so...

Yet you gave up your ? to please a dude that calls himself a powerful poster e-legend and has 10,000 aliases....but none of that applies to him right?...lol

"Mind bottled" enjoy your hangover boo ;)

I dont get hangovers over hennessey. And you wanna fill me in on your alleged conspiracy theory? Apparently a theory I have no clue happened?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wackaveli the goatest.