BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

coop, you ain't paying attention, ? . Listen...

OKC hasn't won a championship. The Wizards haven't won a championship.

Therefore they are the same.

It's just like I ain't the richest man in the world.

And Jay Z ain't the richest man in the world.

Therefore, we are both the same financially. Duh.

How is that so hard to understand? Smarten up, nikka.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't tell if serious...
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn you right. Why MC aint just say that.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave you reasons why they could lose either accept it or don't but when I'm right I hope your man enough to admit that you were wrong. I don't understand you internet ? I said this OKC team as it is currently constructed is not playoff proven . Which they aren't they have not been to playoffs because the Playoffs haven't started . I tell you that the memphis grizzles can beat them in the playoffs which they can because they match up well with them . Then I give you the reasons on why and how they can be beaten. Y'all just arguing to just argue . I said the same thing when the Lakers got together and everybody on the internet telling me how they gon win a championship when they have never played one quarter together . Even tho the core of okc has been together longer their roles have changed without James Harden. Durant,Westbrook,and Ibaka have to do more and I'm not confident they will have that same level of success they had previously . Their no longer the young team that sneaks up on people and people take lightly their the Team to beat and I don't think they ready for that.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Let me just son you right quick.
    a healthy memphis team will own them just like they got owned tonight by the wolves .

Lol @ this logic. "Because Team A beat Team B, Team C could beat Team B!!!" Hahaha

By that ? logic, the Grizzlies would get owned by the Clippers, Nuggets, Spurs, Hawks and Suns.

The Heat would get owned by the Wizards in the playoffs too.

They turnover the ball way to much KD and Westbrook are in the top ten for most turnovers per game. Ibaka and Perk aren't great rebounders , Kevin Martin is brittle etc etc .

Lol, as if Mike Conley aint right up there with them. KD at #7 with 3.5, RW at #9 with 3.2 and Conley at #12 with 3.0. Not much of a difference....

....oh wait, there IS a difference. Both Durant and Westbrook in the top 10 in scoring! Durant at #3 with 27.7, Westbrook at #7 with 21.2. Where's Conley? Oh yeah... #77 with 13.9. FOH, you can live with them ? turning it over 7 times a game when they giving you 50 points a game. And lol at saying OKC turns it over "WAY TOO MUCH". ? they average 15.8 turnovers while Memphis averages 15.2. Menial difference.

And if Ibaka aint a good rebounder I guess no one on the grizzlies besides Z Bo is either... seeing as how Ibaka gets more boards than the rest of their entire squad.

Oh, and Durant does too.

Proven track record like they roster hasn't turned over. Like they didn't lose they best play maker and 3rd scoring option who saved them from losing from the spurs when westbrook wasn't playing well. What playoff experience does kevin martin have ?

Damn you right, "turning their roster over" really affected them having THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE UP TO THIS POINT.

Lol oh, you talking about Harden? Who disappeared in the Finals? Who (since you value turnovers so much) turns the ball over more than Durant AND Westbrook? Over his 3 years in OKC, harden averaged 13 points a game. His best year being 16.8 (last year). Martin's averaging about 16 right now. I'd say he's filling in for Harden just fine.

And let me see, I doubt Kevin Martin needs much playoff experience, seeing as how the core of the squad has won 24 playoff games in the last 3 years. More than doubling the amount of playoff wins the Grizzlies have won since the franchise has been established by the way.

sit? where on my throne I 'm james naismith compared to you ? . Hahaha at more successful in the playoffs. Thunder didn't win a nba championship neither did the Grizzlies in the last 3 postseasons. I guess being first loser is the ? .

Like I said previously:
    Thunder = 24 playoff wins in the last 3 years.
    Grizzlies = 10 playoff wins in the last 15 years.

Pretty sure even James Naismith would consider that more successful in the playoffs.

You dont wanna have a seat kid? Thats fine...
    vilhdx.jpg

When people say this ? thats when I know they don't know sports......
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    a healthy memphis team will own them just like they got owned tonight by the wolves .

Lol @ this logic. "Because Team A beat Team B, Team C could beat Team B!!!" Hahaha

By that ? logic, the Grizzlies would get owned by the Clippers, Nuggets, Spurs, Hawks and Suns.

They turnover the ball way to much KD and Westbrook are in the top ten for most turnovers per game. Ibaka and Perk aren't great rebounders , Kevin Martin is brittle etc etc .

Lol, as if Mike Conley aint right up there with them. KD at #7 with 3.5, RW at #9 with 3.2 and Conley at #12 with 3.0. Not much of a difference....

....oh wait, there IS a difference. Both Durant and Westbrook in the top 10 in scoring! Durant at #3 with 27.7, Westbrook at #7 with 21.2. Where's Conley? Oh yeah... #77 with 13.9. FOH, you can live with them ? turning it over 7 times a game when they giving you 50 points a game. And lol at saying OKC turns it over "WAY TOO MUCH". ? they average 15.8 turnovers while Memphis averages 15.2. Menial difference.

And if Ibaka aint a good rebounder I guess no one on the grizzlies besides Z Bo is either... seeing as how Ibaka gets more boards than the rest of their entire squad.

Oh, and Durant does too.

Proven track record like they roster hasn't turned over. Like they didn't lose they best play maker and 3rd scoring option who saved them from losing from the spurs when westbrook wasn't playing well. What playoff experience does kevin martin have ?

Damn you right, "turning their roster over" really affected them having THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE UP TO THIS POINT.

Lol oh, you talking about Harden? Who disappeared in the Finals? Who (since you value turnovers so much) turns the ball over more than Durant AND Westbrook? Over his 3 years in OKC, harden averaged 13 points a game. His best year being 16.8 (last year). Martin's averaging about 16 right now. I'd say he's filling in for Harden just fine.

And let me see, I doubt Kevin Martin needs much playoff experience, seeing as how the core of the squad has won 24 playoff games in the last 3 years. More than doubling the amount of playoff wins the Grizzlies have won since the franchise has been established by the way.

sit? where on my throne I 'm james naismith compared to you ? . Hahaha at more successful in the playoffs. Thunder didn't win a nba championship neither did the Grizzlies in the last 3 postseasons. I guess being first loser is the ? .

Like I said previously:

Pretty sure even James Naismith would consider that more successful in the playoffs.

vilhdx.jpg

Playoff success is determined by championship wins . Yeah well they have the best regular season record but you

don't win championships in the regular season . Oh well how does Team A beating Team B mean Team C are going

beat them well that pretty easy to figure out if they are taking advantage of the same weaknesses that I outlined earlier

and the Grizzlies beat them earlier in the season doing pretty much the same thing. Any more cute gifs or sarcastic

retorts. ? still haven't given me reasons why the thunder are somehow better without a durable all star caliber

player coming off the bench who can make plays. How they are get far in the playoffs with russell westbrook running

the team? How Scott Brooks has all of sudden became a good coach overnight ? etc. etc. Now I think I will take a

seat . Its exhausting ,kicking poops ? ass argument in the head . But we'll see what happens its not like I

haven't sonned Lakers and Celtics in the off season by telling them their teams aren't any good or anything.

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh, and Durant does too.

Like I said previously:

vilhdx.jpg

Playoff success is determined by championship wins . Yeah well they have the best regular season record but you

don't win championships in the regular season . Oh well how does Team A beating Team B mean Team C are going

beat them well that pretty easy to figure out if they are taking advantage of the same weaknesses that I outlined earlier

and the Grizzlies beat them earlier in the season doing pretty much the same thing. Any more cute gifs or sarcastic

retorts. ? still haven't given me reasons why the thunder are somehow better without a durable all star caliber

player coming off the bench who can make plays. How they are get far in the playoffs with russell westbrook running

the team? How Scott Brooks has all of sudden became a good coach overnight ? etc. etc. Now I think I will take a

seat . Its exhausting ,kicking poops ? ass argument in the head . But we'll see what happens its not like I

haven't sonned Lakers and Celtics in the off season by telling them their teams aren't any good or anything.

I disagree with everything else...saying that OKC isn't playoff proven is dumb as hell....but you're not wrong about the Grizzlies and Timberwolves being similar. The Timberwolves are essentially a less talented whiteboy version of the Grizzlies. Love and Pekovic are to the Timberwolves what Zach and Marc are to the Grizzlies. If Love and Pekovic can almost triple double their way against them...what are Z-Bo and Marc gonna do.
  • coop9889
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I gave you reasons why they could lose either accept it or don't but when I'm right I hope your man enough to admit that you were wrong. I don't understand you internet ? I said this OKC team as it is currently constructed is not playoff proven . Which they aren't they have not been to playoffs because the Playoffs haven't started . I tell you that the memphis grizzles can beat them in the playoffs which they can because they match up well with them . Then I give you the reasons on why and how they can be beaten. Y'all just arguing to just argue . I said the same thing when the Lakers got together and everybody on the internet telling me how they gon win a championship when they have never played one quarter together . Even tho the core of okc has been together longer their roles have changed without James Harden. Durant,Westbrook,and Ibaka have to do more and I'm not confident they will have that same level of success they had previously . Their no longer the young team that sneaks up on people and people take lightly their the Team to beat and I don't think they ready for that.

LMAOOOO @ the underlined.
    How ? is that argument. "OH the defending west champions lost ONE player and added a slightly worse, but comparable player. THEY SUCK and technically have never been to the playoffs before!!"

This is what makes you a dumb ? .

That idiotic argument that you are trying to ? OKC with, can be used against Memphis as well. The grizzlies lost Mayo, added Bayless, and now has a healthy Z BO, who last year was only in the lineup with the other starters for a total of 155 minutes. So technically, THIS Memphis team has never been to the playoffs either.

And no, the reasons you gave on why the Grizzlies would win were: the Thunder turn it over too much and they dont have good rebounders, and they lost Harden. All reasons I disputed with facts.

And the Thunder weren't "a young team that sneaks up on people" last year. Everyone knew they were good. ? , before the season people were predicting a heat-thunder finals. So wtf you talking bout ? . Lol @ "teams were taking them lightly". Are you ? dense?

Playoff success is determined by championship wins .

Winning a ring is the ULTIMATE success. The ULTIMATE goal. But you really gonna sit here and say a team that made it to the Finals last year wasn't more successful in the playoffs than a team that got beat in the first round? Really?????

U sound dumb.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Smh, coop STILL don't get it.
  • coop9889
    Options
    THE HEAT SIGNED RAY ALLEN AND RASHARD LEWIS. THEY ARENT PLAYOFF PROVEN ANYMORE!!!!!!!
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twolves/Memphis would be a entertaining ass playoff series...they Damn near match up perfectly......I could see rubio torching conley though
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this the first time I've been back in this thread and there is some serious ether and self ether goin round
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Damn this the first time I've been back in this thread and there is some serious ether and self ether goin round

had to bump da thread cuz of dat ? was trynna say celtics fans on here were as cocky as laker fans i aint expect ? to keep addin on comedy nd ridiculous statements tho lol
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

How ? is that argument. "OH the defending west champions lost ONE player and added a slightly worse, but comparable player. THEY SUCK and technically have never been to the playoffs before!!"

That idiotic argument that you are trying to ? OKC with, can be used against Memphis as well. The grizzlies lost Mayo, added Bayless, and now has a healthy Z BO, who last year was only in the lineup with the other starters for a total of 155 minutes. So technically, THIS Memphis team has never been to the playoffs either.

And no, the reasons you gave on why the Grizzlies would win were: the Thunder turn it over too much and they dont have good rebounders, and they lost Harden. All reasons I disputed with facts.

And the Thunder weren't "a young team that sneaks up on people" last year. Everyone knew they were good. ? , before the season people were predicting a heat-thunder finals. So wtf you talking bout ? . Lol @ "teams were taking them lightly". Are you ? dense?

Winning a ring is the ULTIMATE success. The ULTIMATE goal. But you really gonna sit here and say a team that made it to the Finals last year wasn't more successful in the playoffs than a team that got beat in the first round? Really?????

U sound dumb.

No i'm not dense , I know exactly what I'm talking about . A team loses their second best player and replaces with a brittle substitute and have to depend a erratic muthafucka at point . They have the same flaws as last year but now they don't have the same personnel to cover up for that. I saying memphis can beat them in the playoffs . I'm saying they aren't proven regardless of whatever success they had years previous because its a new year with new match ups but its the same old Westbrook/Scott Brooks . hey you don't believe me and yeah I picked them last year before even when they were down to the spurs 2-1 but guess what they had an extra all star too. The Heat added people and.... They have a dude that took a scrub squad to finals and carried a bad team for ever. KD has never done anything of the sort and is not the most important player on the team its Westbrook. Westbrook makes the decisions on the floor . OJ Mayo was never that important to what memphis did . He was just a replaceable piece. But we'll see in the playoffs

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here typing short stories and ?
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U sound dumb.

No i'm not dense , I know exactly what I'm talking about . A team loses their second best player and replaces with a brittle substitute and have to depend a erratic muthafucka at point . They have the same flaws as last year but now they don't have the same personnel to cover up for that. I saying memphis can beat them in the playoffs . I'm saying they aren't proven regardless of whatever success they had years previous because its a new year with new match ups but its the same old Westbrook/Scott Brooks . hey you don't believe me and yeah I picked them last year before even when they were down to the spurs 2-1 but guess what they had an extra all star too. The Heat added people and.... They have a dude that took a scrub squad to finals and carried a bad team for ever. KD has never done anything of the sort and is not the most important player on the team its Westbrook. Westbrook makes the decisions on the floor . OJ Mayo was never that important to what memphis did . He was just a replaceable piece. But we'll see in the playoffs

Lost 2nd best player now u reaching......when was Westbrook never the 2nd best player???? Call RW what u want but the dude is avg a career high 8.8 assist doing exactly what Harden did in the pick and roll RWW and KD have stepped their game up even higher since Harden was traded KD also a career high in assist and Kevin Martin is getting the easiest points of his life no longer having to be the focal point. Have you watched their games. OKC is still the team to beat.
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Options
    proud to be a rockets fan B-)
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Thank you OKC

*Looks at 30-point lead in the 4th quarter against the rockets.

No, thank YOU, Houston.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you OKC

^ lol

tumblr_m3krsrHxYK1qdlh1io1_400_medium.gif

I bet Thunder Front Office is thanking you too!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you OKC

*Looks at 30-point lead in the 4th quarter against the rockets.

No, thank YOU, Houston.

Lol still thanking them, that lead would be 50 w/o him
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thunder just handed the western conference to the lakers

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? I can post all the morons in here saying harden sucks and okc got over by getting kelvin Martin, lamb and pj3 (lol)

Yeah that trade sure worked out right
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? I can post all the morons in here saying harden sucks and okc got over by getting kelvin Martin, lamb and pj3 (lol)

Yeah that trade sure worked out right

lol yeah there is plenty i'm sure, i just quoted the first one i saw. quite ironic.