BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn at having the basketball in your hands wanting to dump the ball in the post and you look up and see Omer Asik with his hand raised up ......?

good luck Harden nobody deserves that type of evil.

yea cuz thats better than him looking to dump it into Perkins or ibaka

You're right Omer Asik > Ibaka

what was i thinking

what were you thinking indeed

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I gave you reasons why they could lose either accept it or don't but when I'm right I hope your man enough to admit that you were wrong.

I don't understand you internet ? I said this OKC team as it is currently constructed is not playoff proven . Which they aren't they have not been to playoffs because the Playoffs haven't started . I tell you that the memphis grizzles can beat them in the playoffs which they can because they match up well with them .

Even tho the core of okc has been together longer their roles have changed without James Harden.

Durant,Westbrook,and Ibaka have to do more and I'm not confident they will have that same level of success they had previously . Their no longer the young team that sneaks up on people and people take lightly their the Team to beat and I don't think they ready for that.

good-call.jpg&sa=X&ei=IOGUUdXZCPXK4APwl4CgDw&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEK7JOsa2RR11wAVWl-pGpvqy4rxw
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    yea Clippers got sumthin da lakers dont in depth they're 2 deep at every position when healthy its gon take a lil while for da lakers to gel im not overly impressed wit Mike Brown or their bench. Meeks nd jamison are da only ones who i think can consistently contribute

nosign, the clippers aint THAT deep. they signed like 4 small forwards....none of them can play at once
    matt barnes
    grant hill
    odom
    caron butler

billups is STILL hurt and he was the real engine that made them look great last year. they were a number 2 seed b4 he got hurt last year and fell to 4 seed afterward

jamal crawford is a classic numbers guy who never wins and he will get abused on defense cuz he is undersized. who are the clippers stopping with their crunch time lineup
    cp3
    crawford
    caron
    blake
    deandre

no defense except for deandre blocks but his IQ is low
    cp3 and crawford will be the smallest backcourt gettin abused in the post
    blake SUX on d despite being crazy athletic

spurs exposed the clippers, they run NO sets, just trap cp3 on the pick and roll and force Griffin to shoot the 16 foot jumper and its a WRAP!!!!

Don't forget about this one.This lame typed a scouting report and none of it made sense

FACTS: The SET on an 11 game winning streak WITHOUT billups.The set Are the #2 seed in the west without billups and beat the grizzlies last year without billups.The clip set also have the #4 scoring defense in the nba and #4 fg % defense in the nba.You stay lookin stupid

FActs, the clippers lost in the 1st round, sonned again
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    damn so the rockets have about 100 mil tied up in Lin,Harden, and Asik? Do they even have cap room left after Hardens extension??

Lol of course we do... 16 mil to asik/lin and 15 mil to harden is not that much money. Harden is only getting a couple mil more than martin was. Asik was worth that money, I'm not a big fan of lin(lin was a signing pushed by our owner) and I might eat my words but Asik will show he's a one of the top rebounders/defenders in the league this year....

S/O to all the ? who laughed and no-signed this and me saying it was a trade between two very good gm's. All y'all ? on morey's gm skills yet dude was 3rd in executive of the year voting. Plus like I said before if we don't pick up any contracts besides parsons we looking @ 25 mil+ in cap room. Yes I know we were only the 8th seed and no I don't care, most inexperienced team to ever make the playoffs....