DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ da new avi
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    LOL @ da new avi

Let me have my moment before the season starts and harden develops some chronic injury due to playing on the same floor as yao/t-mac and lin shows a raymond felton level of flab and sickness.....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldnt have traded him... he drives to the rim and attacks vand he matches up well with la. they must think highly of perry jones
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBH it makes the thunder less entertaining to watch
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    damn, that trade just came out of nowhere
    i'm guessing the rockets realized, they shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of 2 top 20 PG in dragic n lowry for Lin overrated ? ass

that ? , down sydrome, akward ass christian ? was all NY hype.
    NY can make a fly look like a gorilla.
    now lin is getting swatted all over houston , them ? is getting back 2 what dey suppose 2 do. making my eggrolls

if i'm harden, i ain't signing ? , he should realize, he'd look great in a BROOOOOOKLYN jersey
    Houston done traded all their good players in scola, dragic, lowry, martin. who the ? they got left?

Yea I know, scola and lowry got us sooo far. Too bad we got rid of those guys who were getting us deep into the playoffs every year....

1st off chump, name a player on the rocketz aside from harden, who's as good as scola, & lowry?

2nd off, if the rockets were in the east, they would of been in the playoff err year the last few seasons.
    the rockets were one super star/ all star away, from being a serious problem in the west.

Scola was a good 4, and lowry was a good, up & coming under the radar 1, the rockets ain't got ? now.
    they got rid of camby, scola, dragic, lowry, lee, martin, dalembert.

? , and if i'm harden i'll wait till the off season to sign that extension. the rockets were a 500. team the last few seasons. now their a lottery team
    #5a7ut3

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Martin wasnt coming back so he was expendable, Lowry didn't like Mchale so he had to go, we wanted to keep Dragic but he wanted a player option and those contracts are nearly impossible to trade, Camby old, Scola is a good player but you never want to old on to a player for to long. Lee, Dalembert and Budinger were solid but we were able to flip the assets we got for them.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, that trade just came out of nowhere
    i'm guessing the rockets realized, they shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of 2 top 20 PG in dragic n lowry for Lin overrated ? ass

that ? , down sydrome, akward ass christian ? was all NY hype.
    NY can make a fly look like a gorilla.
    now lin is getting swatted all over houston , them ? is getting back 2 what dey suppose 2 do. making my eggrolls

if i'm harden, i ain't signing ? , he should realize, he'd look great in a BROOOOOOKLYN jersey
    Houston done traded all their good players in scola, dragic, lowry, martin. who the ? they got left?

Yea I know, scola and lowry got us sooo far. Too bad we got rid of those guys who were getting us deep into the playoffs every year....

1st off chump, name a player on the rocketz aside from harden, who's as good as scola, & lowry?

2nd off, if the rockets were in the east, they would of been in the playoff err year the last few seasons.
    the rockets were one super star/ all star away, from being a serious problem in the west.

Scola was a good 4, and lowry was a good, up & coming under the radar 1, the rockets ain't got ? now.
    they got rid of camby, scola, dragic, lowry, lee, martin, dalembert.

? , and if i'm harden i'll wait till the off season to sign that extension. the rockets were a 500. team the last few seasons. now their a lottery team
    #5a7ut3

Only person I agree with you on is Dragic. It was dumb to let him go but we didn't want to give him a player option. Also, as good of a players as scola was(my 2nd fav player on the team) he was a defensive liability. 2 years ago the rockets were the third best scoring team in the league so why couldn't we make the playoffs? Oh yea because martin/scola were trash on defense. Asik's impact will be just as great if not better on DEFENSE especially when you combine him with parsons who is a great perimeter defender(kobe said so himself) and harden who is good on defense. Lowry was a very good pg, but he had a problem with mchale and we got a lottery pick for him which led to harden. The ONLY mistake we made was letting dragic go, everyone else doesn't matter. Did I mention the fact that letting all those players go gave us flexibility to sign TWO max free agents. Come this summer we will still have enough money for another one. We've been a lottery team so it doesn't mean ? if we are again now. In the NBA being in the middle is the worst, getting rid of those players put us in rebuilding mode and in the nba you're either a contender or you should be rebuilding, period....
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookin good for opener with rockets tho...