Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted?

DNB1
DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
So I seen a thread get deleted due to the fact it involved Moustache Man and Kimi...would of been entertaining, however the ? perma banned...it's unfair for banned ? that can't post they fuckery i.e Sanchez/Conflict/Shadyteam/Covet etc....if this ? has a mod endorsed thread (again would have been entertaining) so the question is simple....

Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted? 25 votes

Yes, let that scary muhfukka post, he knows the rules and should be banned if they are broken from now on..
76%
gucci7383miamivice305TrillaaaaaaGettinLoDarthRozayriddlerapCoolJoeEl Payasotexasdaking88Sour-Creamp-tavernParallelMrSoutCitygenocidecutterSneakDZAdeemula420blackjack2012ohhhlaSkyler White 19 votes
Nah, yo...that muthfuckka
24%
gnsunspoken_respectBabyBugattiVulcanRavensoulbrotherKat 6 votes

Comments

• DNB1
    delete one of these please....unno what happened to my browser when i made this thread
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ THIS THREAD... ? GOT JOHHNY ON HIS MIND EARLY IN THE A.M.... AND I DONT GIVE A ? WHAT TIME IT IS OVER THERE... ?
  • DNB1
    edited October 2012
    You want him unbanned so you can ignore more women at public places while you argue wit duke? Lmao

Get yo mind right clown

Tommy, lil man...you still tryna clown on untruths....I see you catch feelings when CB does that to you...smh

Nah it's a poll bruh, just wanna see public opinion on the sitch...post yo vote...don't be scared now...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhhh and the difference would be??

He posts here frequently anyway
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    uhhh and the difference would be??

He posts here frequently anyway

HAHAHA EXACTLY... HE COMES AND GOES AS HE PLEASES.. THEY DELETE HIM, HE COMES BACK..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..

AND LIKE HE SAID, HE HAS A MOD IN HIS BACK POCKET.. SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD
  • DNB1
    People don't get it foreal?...

Ok, breakdown...mods seem to have given up^^ "be posts here fequently anyway"....yet yall still banning when people complain that he still getting left to post...

So was just a poll to guage what the people thought...

No dickride, just a discussion based on recent events...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    You want him unbanned so you can ignore more women at public places while you argue wit duke? Lmao

Get yo mind right clown

Tommy, lil man...you still tryna clown on untruths....I see you catch feelings when CB does that to you...smh

Nah it's a poll bruh, just wanna see public opinion on the sitch...post yo vote...don't be scared now...

Prove the bolded.I gotta see this
  • DNB1
    ? I aint you, I don't screen shot every post I read just in case....I'm sure that ? can co-sign tho...

I seen that ? .... ya bish...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Exactly you can't prove it cuz it never happened.Don't get defensive cuz you're postin from bars arguing wit ? on the net instead of gettin tipsy hollerin at women
  • DNB1
    edited October 2012
    Exactly you cant prove it cuz it never happened.Don't get defensive cuz you postin from bars arguing wit ? on the net instead of gettin tipsy hollerin at women

Ok Tommy, lets play yo game.....prove that i was posting from a bar that was full of women...just cause I said it don't mean it's true...

Now prove it......I'll wait....

• Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Exactly you cant prove it cuz it never happened.Don't get defensive cuz you postin from bars arguing wit ? on the net instead of gettin tipsy hollerin at women

Lol even if that big nosed British ? was not on the IC at these bars, you think women would give him the time of day?

Look at his fucken face..

He look like he stuck his fucken head in a wasp hive and kept it there.

How you look like Flip from Above The Rim and talk with a lisp like that ? hair stylist from Poetic Justice?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 haters show's up quick....

Blank you can't prove you get any types of ? ....?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Blank_Sinatra

Whatever B-Cups, stop getting mad.

Write another song about me ? , this time make sure your kids aint crying in the background..
  • DNB1

Whatever B-Cups, stop getting mad.

Write another song about me ? , this time make sure your kids aint crying in the background..

I ethered you in many ways and caused you to make threads about me....now like I said...prove you actually get ? ...or stay the ? out my thread...

Notice how your first comment bout my features....as usual...come with something new bruh...you legendary remember...
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited October 2012
    Nobody ever ethered me in my entire IC career, not once..

Certainly not a 36 year old unemployed Brit with kids who is best known for wearing Chancletas and making voice recordings dedicated to other men on a internet forum while he sits at bars with real living women present.

Not to mention you cosign a ? whom I have twice severely wounded.

Your lameness sticks out like dogs ? , ya bish.
  • DNB1
    I knew you would come through on the homework....sad Tommy...I'm glad you believe everythang I type...fool....now save that ? on yo hardrive for future reference....

And whats the issue...? that I can post mobile?...can't you do that Tommy?...smh... get wid it....that is if erythang I typed is true....

lol @ IC folk tho....I seen ? complaining about dude, but ? scared to vote....damn....? really do got power over ya'll....smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if his family is killed first.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote "Yes", but I don't agree with the poll option.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    hang in there @DNB1!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DNB1
    a.mann wrote: »
    hang in there @DNB1!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

lmao......might just switch it up to a Roast DNB1 thread....? floping like a white girl album....hahaha....