Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted?

Options
12346»

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Jg u look like this ? off catfish that was using a ? for cell phone money....

IMG950752.png

Nh at whom ever bumped this
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as he get the female exposures poppin again
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to ban these JG imposters... They're worse
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, yo...that muthfuckka
    iVoted.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free my ? pimpmvp

why did PimpMVP get banned?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've actually seen ? get there computers seized for less, and this was back in the early 2000's, think they were ? around with html using an exploit. I know they were doing some ? to autoplay music on the site, but I think it may have been some other background stuff that did them in. (this was before youtube)

Not sure how they managed it(the message board site getting their computers seized), but the FBI came through and snatched they ? up, hmm, maybe because the site they was ? with was owned by a large corporation.

In the end, they didn't get charged with anything, but the FBI had they computers for a grip.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't care less either way.

Smh @ posting from bars and cinemas.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I've actually seen ? get there computers seized for less, and this was back in the early 2000's, think they were ? around with html using an exploit. I know they were doing some ? to autoplay music on the site, but I think it may have been some other background stuff that did them in. (this was before youtube)

Not sure how they managed it(the message board site getting their computers seized), but the FBI came through and snatched they ? up, hmm, maybe because the site they was ? with was owned by a large corporation.

In the end, they didn't get charged with anything, but the FBI had they computers for a grip.

Is this a confession?....WTF are you talking bout?....
  • soulbrother
    Options
    I voted Hell no.......that un-employed ? hacked my ? once on some snake type ? .....f#ck him and who ever looks like him....
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Forming a perspective.
  • soulbrother
    Options

Forming a perspective.

oh...ok.....but this is AKA Donkey....mufuckers get ignant in here....
  • buffalo butt
    buffalo butt Members Posts: 32
    Options
    Please unban serious juice mayne ... I got perma banned for exposing the mod "? biz" for spamming the ic back in the day and he caught feelings and banned me. It's been 2 months now. Somebody unban me
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

buffalo butt January 30

Yo dawg can you get my account " serious juice mayne" unbanned? I exposed the mod ? biz for spamming the ic back in the day trying to promote "thacorner.net" and he caught feelings and perma banned me for no reason in OTTB. Make a thread on this man in the donkey to get the juice back on the IC and also expose his fuckery.

? SanchezJanuary 30

im gon pm some other mods and try get u unbanned bruh

buffalo butt January 30

Let me know what's poppin. That ? ? biz still on here recruiting for other forms I called him on it and ? banned my ip in 2 minutes ol shook ass ? . But yea free juice mayne

? SanchezJanuary 30

who banned u

buffalo butt January 30

That ? "? biz" he mods in OTTB ... That ol spamming ass recruiting ?

buffalo butt January 30

It's. " king giv biz"