GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh... I like Paul Allen's better...

e7aba0e9b1bc1.jpg

e7aba0e9b1bc2.jpg

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're both good yachts in their respective ways, though I cosign the heliport on Allen's yacht. Trill ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that's some ballin ? - dave chappelle voice
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile, Jay and 'nem still rent yachts while these cats own them.

I always wondered why Jay, with all of his money, doesn't own something like these.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile, Jay and 'nem still rent yachts while these cats own them.

I always wondered why Jay, with all of his money, doesn't own something like these.

Cuz Jay isnt a ? . Job's was worth over $4 Billion, he could have built 4 of these and not felt it.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I'm saying tho, Birdman buys a $2.5M car (Bugatti Veryon) and flosses it, but can't see his way to drop that on a boat?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    you gotta be a Billionaire to have something like this ? cause paper to build, maintain, run and keep stored
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plain as hell and all white just like everything else apple....

I'd take it though
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont really like it....and the Veryon birdman bought didnt cost him 2.5 mill. Dont let these rap ? fool you...dude didnt get one new he got an old and is fronting like he got it new. His cost probly a lil over a mill (still a lot tho)
    you gotta be a Billionaire to have something like this ? cause paper to build, maintain, run and keep stored

• rage
    Options
    I'm saying tho, Birdman buys a $2.5M car (Bugatti Veryon) and flosses it, but can't see his way to drop that on a boat?

lol $2.3 Million....that MIGHT be enough to pay the staff and maintenance fees. The Venus is $150+ million....EASY!
  • konceptjones
    Options
    rage wrote: »

lol $2.3 Million....that MIGHT be enough to pay the staff and maintenance fees. The Venus is $150+ million....EASY!

You're missing my point.

Jay, Birdman, Puffy, and the like stay flossin on rented yachts. You could get a decent one for $1M on up, but not a single one of them have one. I'm not even saying try to get one like Jobs or Paul Allen's (he owns two, one ran $200M, the other $300M), I'm saying that they floss these expensive ass cars and houses, but not one of them owns a yacht.

And, while we're on maintenance, y'all do know the upkeep on some of those cars are expensive as ? too, right? Scheduled maintenance on a Ferrari can run $3K-$10K depending on the model, with a Veryon running at about $300K a year.
  • rage
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    The Boat game is a different game... I really dont care how much money I have.. Certain ? I wont spend money on.. One being a Yacht.. The Maintain and Staff a boat that u will only be on a few weeks out of the year.. Cost waaayyy too much...

Now if you gonna be on it a few weeks.. And the other weeks its rented out to your rich friends. Thats sometime I would consider....

Same thing with a private Jet.. Why buy when you can charter one.. And right off the cost as a business expense.. But then again.. My money is no where near to even be thinkin that way.. Im sure when I make that type of bread my views and opinions might change..

When you are into the MULTI-Billion dollar range "afford" "expensive" "expense" arent in your vocabulary.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're missing my point.

Jay, Birdman, Puffy, and the like stay flossin on rented yachts. You could get a decent one for $1M on up, but not a single one of them have one. I'm not even saying try to get one like Jobs or Paul Allen's (he owns two, one ran $200M, the other $300M), I'm saying that they floss these expensive ass cars and houses, but not one of them owns a yacht.

And, while we're on maintenance, y'all do know the upkeep on some of those cars are expensive as ? too, right? Scheduled maintenance on a Ferrari can run $3K-$10K depending on the model, with a Veryon running at about $300K a year.
    thats nothing compared to a large yacht when it costs more then 50k just to load it with fuel and i dont know where u got ur cost from but maintaning a Veyron will vary depending on what state you live in but its less then 300k but, it will be in the 6 figs. And now that i think about i wonder if all of them own their Veyrons......they probly just lease that ?
  • rage
    Options

You're missing my point.

Yachts are a different animal in comparison to cars. Car's can be driven anytime anywhere. Yacht's especially the ones you're talking about need to be prepped and then the weather has to be right, and then you have to worry about whose going to captain the thing. Just so you know...this is a $1 Million yacht.....

sanctuary-cove-boat-show-luxury-sunseeker1.JPG.....doesnt really look like much now does it.
  • konceptjones
    Options

You're missing my point.

Yachts are a different animal in comparison to cars. Car's can be driven anytime anywhere. Yacht's especially the ones you're talking about need to be prepped and then the weather has to be right, and then you have to worry about whose going to captain the thing. Just so you know...this is a $1 Million yacht.....

sanctuary-cove-boat-show-luxury-sunseeker1.JPG.....doesnt really look like much now does it.

Considering that if a rapper ever displayed a boat at his crib on MTV it looked like this:

2004_seadoo_speedster_4_tec_houston_1.jpg

yeah, the one you posted looks dope as ? in comparison.
  • rage
    Options

You're missing my point.

Considering that if a rapper ever displayed a boat at his crib on MTV it looked like this:

2004_seadoo_speedster_4_tec_houston_1.jpg

yeah, the one you posted looks dope as ? in comparison.

You know you trippin with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM

This one was worth $100 Million+....back then

It would just be dumb to own something like this.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan could own a yacht like this
  • rage
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Jordan could own a yacht like this

Yeah...but he'd feel the bank account take a big hit. It would be like being "house poor".
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Boat game is a different game... I really dont care how much money I have.. Certain ? I wont spend money on.. One being a Yacht.. The Maintain and Staff a boat that u will only be on a few weeks out of the year.. Cost waaayyy too much...

Now if you gonna be on it a few weeks.. And the other weeks its rented out to your rich friends. Thats sometime I would consider....

Same thing with a private Jet.. Why buy when you can charter one.. And right off the cost as a business expense.. But then again.. My money is no where near to even be thinkin that way.. Im sure when I make that type of bread my views and opinions might change..

When you are into the MULTI-Billion dollar range "afford" "expensive" "expense" arent in your vocabulary.

You're absolutely right. Ill go sit my 2 dollar ass down somewhere now.. LmaO!.. Cuz lord knows I aint got it.. hahahah..

Lol..you're not alone my ? ...lmao@me ? i get crunk just making $2100 bi-weekly. these dudes would laugh in my face if i even mentioned my pay rate.