Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sonic is fun to play b... ? what you ? are talking about
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super Mario and Zelda own this thread with Sonic and Halo close behind.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think sports games should give us updates until they actually make something resembling a new game.

Resident Evil 5 was dope though.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    amazing I pretty much listed every game in my one post that everyone listed in various posts yet I got no signs and they get GOATs and Co-signs.....lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to say this but ff especially after the horrible ffxiii series.Pokemon is another ? been litterally remaking the same damn game just calling it red blue terqoise purple and green.lol nintendo is the king of milked franchises.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I hate to say this but ff especially after the horrible ffxiii series.Pokemon is another ? been litterally remaking the same damn game just calling it red blue terqoise purple and green.lol nintendo is the king of milked franchises.

co-sign on Final Fantasy, XIII's story is so got damn random and convoluted you'd think Seth Macfarlane from Family Guy wrote that ? ....I STILL have no ? clue what that game was about.

Pokemon, I dunno tho....? is still really popular, and I ain't never played a BAD main Pokemon game.

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^But yo, all of the games mentioned are still "popular" and sell a lot [except Sonic lol]. Doesn't make them any less stale.
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    medal of honor
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take back what I said about Halo. Judging from the reviews, H4 is going in the right direction - improving.

• vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options

Those 3d mk games were so bad

No.

Deadly Alliance was a solid fighting game that no one gave a chance.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Modern Warfare 4 Rumor Debunked by Voice Actor
    “I told the guy I was doing a special new Modern Warfare for China, not MW4.”
    by Andrew Goldfarb
    November 5, 2012

The voice actor who plays Captain Price has debunked rumors of a new Modern Warfare sequel. After reports last week that he claimed to be working on Modern Warfare 4, actor Bill Murray (no, not the Ghostbusters/Caddyshack Bill Murray) says on Twitter that the report is “not accurate,” adding that he “told the guy I was doing a special new Modern Warfare for China, not MW4" and that "the guy I spoke to on the plane was very nice and I'm really pleased he loves the game but the facts have got a bit confused somewhere."

Last week’s report suggested that Murray said “Yeah, on Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4, I’m doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games.” At the time, Infinity Ward simply commented “Interesting news today, but it’s not true. We’ve not talked with any voice actors, so all news is speculation.” Murray added in another tweet that "I couldn't have said I was meeting them Monday as I was on a Monday evening flight to London! Sorry for the confusion!"

Murray is likely referring to Activision's partnership with Chinese company Tencent, which led to Call of Duty Online in Japan. Other previous Modern Warfare 4 rumors, including alleged information about new game modes and levels, remain unconfirmed.