[Deleted User] 1 vote
93-94 Lex Luger
0%
89-90' Warrior
5%
Dupacra-mes1 2 votes
97-98' Goldberg
47%
blackkevblazinisobekinfamous114RobCoLifeCymicaldaneDOPEdweebzlookdudeNothingButTheTruthStoneColdMikeyTheBoyRoTRILLip BrooksDarkRaidenSour-Cream[Deleted User]JosephSunXSSuperSoaker 16 votes
04-05' Batista
0%
02-03' Lesnar
41%
da_enforcerdalyricalbandit5th Letterkj_da_midwest_mobstaTriple B'sillestni99ainneVIBEAlready Home_17Chi-Town Bullyratchet bityT.Vick04TheRicanKingblu197aka40Cal 14 votes
06-07' Cena
0%
83-84' Hulk Hogan
0%
89-90 Sting
0%
11-12' Sheamus
2%
dreadstatah 1 vote

Comments

• kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    02-03' Lesnar
    my vote goes to brock and that f5
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    97-98' Goldberg
    Honorable mention: 91-92' Ron Simmons
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    02-03' Lesnar
    Brock, no one moved like him and he could do a moonsault. (although he did mess up the WM one vs Angle)
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner got my vote

Honorable mention

Mark Henry (House of Pain era)

Big Van Vader (Japan and WCW)

BRITISH BULLDOGS

Sid Vicious

Ron Simmons

Butch Reed

Ivan Koloff

Dany Spivey

The Modern Warrior Kerry Von Erich

Don the rock Maraco

Hercules Hernandez

Arn Anderson

Ken Patera

Superstar Billy Graham

Powers Of Pain

Paul Orndoff

Road Warriors

Doom

Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Wild Samoans

Dr.,Death Steve Williams and Bam Bam Terry Gordy

? Slater and ? Murdoch

Stan Hansen

Just because some aint swole dont mean they aint a powerhouse
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    02-03' Lesnar
    ^ you're a huge old school head huh
  • DOPEdweebz
    97-98' Goldberg
    Shoutouts to 97-98' Kane...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    02-03' Lesnar
    brock was a beastttttttttt son was throwing Big show around like it was nothing when big show was at his heaviest
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imma say Brock, that ? was doing moonsaults like he was taka michinoku or somebody
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    VIBE wrote: »
    ^ you're a huge old school head huh

yeah miss the great era of the 80's and the territorial wars of WWF, NWA/WCW, WCCW, AWA, USWA and imto the 90's with SMOKEY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING
  • dubya03
    dubya03 Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Then I know you have seen ALL JAPAN WRESTLING with Doc & Gordy,Hansen,Brody,Vader,Kawada,Kobashi.....old school "strong style wrestling" that ? is like a poor mans UFC.....Dr Death damn near broke Kenta Kobashi's neck german suplexing him...? dumped him on his head ! youtube it if you havent seen.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    dubya03 wrote: »
    Then I know you have seen ALL JAPAN WRESTLING with Doc & Gordy,Hansen,Brody,Vader,Kawada,Kobashi.....old school "strong style wrestling" that ? is like a poor mans UFC.....Dr Death damn near broke Kenta Kobashi's neck german suplexing him...? dumped him on his head ! youtube it if you havent seen.

@dubya03 yessir brother, ALL JAPAN WRESTLING WAS THE ? , we will never see a physical era like that with great Scientific wrestling, only the bad ? go over there. they was really hurting people, STAN the man HANSEN was a legend over there and held the belt. BAM BAM TERRY GORDY and DR. DEATH Steve Williams went over these earn stripes and became the number 1 tag team in the world (and to me the greatest tag team of all times) was crushing fools pop ? at the tag teams in the states, and the top teams was really scared to go over to japan and face them.

the steiners got tired of hearing that Gordy and Williams are the best in the world and went over there and go their ? kicked. ? Davey Boy Smith and Bam Bam Bigelow was wrestling over there.

• DOPEdweebz
    97-98' Goldberg
    Props to Brock Lesnar... I'mma try to do these polls everyday.. I love the participation amongst everyone...
  • dubya03
    waterproof wrote: »
    dubya03 wrote: »

@dubya03 yessir brother, ALL JAPAN WRESTLING WAS THE ? , we will never see a physical era like that with great Scientific wrestling, only the bad ? go over there. they was really hurting people, STAN the man HANSEN was a legend over there and held the belt. BAM BAM TERRY GORDY and DR. DEATH Steve Williams went over these earn stripes and became the number 1 tag team in the world (and to me the greatest tag team of all times) was crushing fools pop ? at the tag teams in the states, and the top teams was really scared to go over to japan and face them.

the steiners got tired of hearing that Gordy and Williams are the best in the world and went over there and go their ? kicked. ? Davey Boy Smith and Bam Bam Bigelow was wrestling over there.

• dubya03
    I have a dvd collection and some VHS tapes of the' MVC'' Doc & Gordy and all them bangers from AJPW! Glad to see another brother on here who appreciates the best era in pro wrestling I love that ? . The British Bulldogs were watered down in WWF but in Japan them boys cracked heads and you're right dudes were affraid of the big dawgs who wrestled over their.....they knew all that work ? was out the door. Then you had Keiji Muto (Great Muta),Hayabusa....sorry of topic but damn,this garbage now a days doesnt even come close! I got my dvd collection from HIGHSPOTS.com if you're not up on it or another site to get that good old school ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    89-90' Warrior
    had to go to warrior.. that ? was so coked out i'm quite sure you couda shot him with a gun and he'd still gorrilia press andre the giant
  • DOPEdweebz
    97-98' Goldberg
    My ? Goldberg coming back tho...
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    97-98' Goldberg
    goldberg
  • dalyricalbandit
    02-03' Lesnar
    BRITISH BULLDOG and the Road Warriors were backed up also

• aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    02-03' Lesnar
    I don't even think wrestlers wanted to get in the ring with him. He was as intimidating as it ggets. As soon as he came through those curtains wrestlers probably thought "who the f*ck signed me up for this"
  • dalyricalbandit
    02-03' Lesnar
    the genetic freak!
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    97-98' Goldberg
    Goldberg beat them all.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • waterproof
    RawAce wrote: »
    Why no Vader?

Because half of these cats know of Vader when he was made a ? jobber by the WWF. Not the Beast, Monster BIG VAN VADER when he was injuring and dominating wrestling in JAPAN and WCW

• DOPEdweebz
    97-98' Goldberg
    waterproof wrote: »
    RawAce wrote: »
    Why no Vader?

Because half of these cats know of Vader when he was made a ? jobber by the WWF. Not the Beast, Monster BIG VAN VADER when he was injuring and dominating wrestling in JAPAN and WCW

Wrong cuz im saving him for the Big man thread, this is geared more the strong athletic types.