Who's real to you?

Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!!Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
F_ck talkin bout who's wack who fake and being negative for just a second!
Lets just post who's real to you it shoudln't be all the same people!
It shouldn't be a super huge list either!

Replies

• b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    me

idk about anybody else
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha u must be a rapper talkin rap!
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me

idk about anybody else

^^^ basically. i don't personally know these rappers. i can guess, but i'd just be talking out my ass. it's easier to recognize people being fake though. it's not negative. it's just that it is what it is.

nevermind everyone having their own definition of real. nevermind the fact that we all have to be "fake" every now and then. and imo self-respect and self-responsibility >>> being "real"

• King MenosKing Menos Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    danny brown
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall make it so damn complicated sometimes dang analyticals!
    actions and words can help u understand and make ur best decision!
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    man i don't know.

🤬 🤬 c because he always told his truth even when he was wrong.

gucci mane because he was a street 🤬 🤬 and still is a street 🤬 🤬 and doesn't try to compromise this fact.

everyone else that i can think of has been fake several times so they don't make the cut. most of these cats are businessmen and/or public figures, so that leaves little room to be real.
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Dont know but some of my picks would be..

Chuck D, Bizzy Bone, Ice T, DMX, KRS, Kendrick, GZA, Will Smith, Warren G, Jeru The Damaja and maybe a few more.
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's real in terms of what? Who's really a street cat? If so I think

WC is real
    Scarface is real
    DMX is real.
    Maino
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZoneMembers, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Too many real 🤬 🤬 to name......Game, Birdman, Petey Pablo, Petey Crakk(Blew his recording budget on weed and rozay, but he still a real 🤬 🤬 ), Chingy, and Rick Ross