What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who's real to you?

Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!!Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
F_ck talkin bout who's wack who fake and being negative for just a second!
Lets just post who's real to you it shoudln't be all the same people!
It shouldn't be a super huge list either!
Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY

Replies

• b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    me

idk about anybody else
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    El PayasoFyHunnit
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha u must be a rapper talkin rap!
    Street Military members:

• PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me

idk about anybody else

^^^ basically. i don't personally know these rappers. i can guess, but i'd just be talking out my ass. it's easier to recognize people being fake though. it's not negative. it's just that it is what it is.

nevermind everyone having their own definition of real. nevermind the fact that we all have to be "fake" every now and then. and imo self-respect and self-responsibility >>> being "real"

• King MenosKing Menos Posts: 44 ✭✭
    danny brown
    yall make it so damn complicated sometimes dang analyticals!
    Street Military members:

actions and words can help u understand and make ur best decision!
    Street Military members:

• PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    man i don't know.

pimp c because he always told his truth even when he was wrong.

gucci mane because he was a street nigga and still is a street nigga and doesn't try to compromise this fact.

everyone else that i can think of has been fake several times so they don't make the cut. most of these cats are businessmen and/or public figures, so that leaves little room to be real.
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Dont know but some of my picks would be..

Chuck D, Bizzy Bone, Ice T, DMX, KRS, Kendrick, GZA, Will Smith, Warren G, Jeru The Damaja and maybe a few more.
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's real in terms of what? Who's really a street cat? If so I think

WC is real
    Scarface is real
    DMX is real.
    Maino
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Too many real niggas to name......Game, Birdman, Petey Pablo, Petey Crakk(Blew his recording budget on weed and rozay, but he still a real nigga), Chingy, and Rick Ross
    hqdefault.jpg