What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Shyne is still on his period.. Once again he's taking shots @ Kendrick on twitter...

13»

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shyne is entitled to his opinion.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • CNNwatwatCNNwatwat Posts: 17
    SO NOW THE WHOLE WORLD GOTTA DICKRIDE KENDRICK? FOH . KENDRICK COULDNT DREAM OF MAKIN A BETTER ALBUM THAN "GODFATHER BURIED ALIVE"
    I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN

1. Mos Def
    2. Mos Def
    3. Camron
    4. Camron
    5. Mos Def
    StillFaggyAF
  • s3nterockss3nterocks Posts: 249 ✭✭
    CNNwatwat wrote: »
    SO NOW THE WHOLE WORLD GOTTA DICKRIDE KENDRICK? FOH . KENDRICK COULDNT DREAM OF MAKIN A BETTER ALBUM THAN "GODFATHER BURIED ALIVE"

i signed in just so I can flag you. Fucking moron.

soul rattlerandre_1024
  • Doubleday4lifeDoubleday4life Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Shyne used to be dope, ever since he got out of jail he has turned into a bitter old man. K.Dot is fresh, has great music. Let homie "SHYNE" lol
    KENDRICK WHOLE ALBUM IS ABOUT BEIN A DIRTY BROKE NIGGA WHO DRIVES HIS MOMS VAN, GETS BEAT UP TRYNA GET PUSSY THEN HAS HIS WEED LACED AND DONT DO NOTHIN BOUT IT. OH YEA THEN HIS PEOPLE GET SHOT AND HE CRY ABOUT IT. SHYNE AND I DONT RELATE TO A STORY LIKE THAT.
    I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN

1. Mos Def
    2. Mos Def
    3. Camron
    4. Camron
    5. Mos Def
    FyHunnit
    BUT OPINIONS THESE DAYS ARE OUTLAWED
    I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN

1. Mos Def
    2. Mos Def
    3. Camron
    4. Camron
    5. Mos Def
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNNwatwat wrote: »
    KENDRICK WHOLE ALBUM IS ABOUT BEIN A DIRTY BROKE NIGGA WHO DRIVES HIS MOMS VAN, GETS BEAT UP TRYNA GET PUSSY THEN HAS HIS WEED LACED AND DONT DO NOTHIN BOUT IT. OH YEA THEN HIS PEOPLE GET SHOT AND HE CRY ABOUT IT. SHYNE AND I DONT RELATE TO A STORY LIKE THAT.

Lol.. although we can't confirm he was dirty, you pretty much summed up the album.

Add in the fact that this album is AOTY worthy, and you get that cosign from me