Davis eyebrow
Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
ighmvo.jpg

112h6vt.jpg

Comments

• jayeight
    jayeight Members Posts: 119
    edited October 2012
    How souljaboy still got cash and he dont? If he keeps on with all that stupid unecassary ? . Like SOD and financing artists like lil B and riffraff i wonder if he can keep his money up
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't watch 106 and park in 5 years but I wanna see lil mouse on there doe
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if that's actually Lil Mouse, or someone in his support group making those tweets.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? around with them ymcoon ? around's and your whole career will get smoked ask jae millz, L bow wow, mystikal, corey nonez, busta, lil twist, lil chuckee etc lmaoo
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twitter.com/MouseMyers <--- Real Lil Mouse twitter
  • jayeight
    mouse a real ?
  • money23
    money23 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    wow we need to merge it to the bow wow thread lol things are getting real
  • jayeight
    edited October 2012
    Cause you dont hear a 12 year old say ? like that ever. If he did say that i'd be impressed though. He already manages to deliver pretty good on beats for his age, IMO he's better then that sean pain guy for example, and for a 12 year old thats quite something to me. Just wait till' this little guy turns 16 or 18.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe bow wow spent all his money on different women
  • jayeight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soDCBD8iXp0

Like foreal.. Just hear this ? , most 12 year olds can't even rap let alone this.

The adlibs in the hook he put in, the verse thats pratictly not much worse than a random Meek mill verse,the hype and delivery. He got mad talent man, it's a 12 year old C'mon son
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? bow wow

But Karma gonna get soulja
  • jayeight
    you call that rapping? wtf should i call it else??? And yeah i think ? kinda wild too kid talking about hollowtips and all that but hey guess what... I did that ? too when i was 12 for the ? of it. And what else should kid be talking about? you can't expect him to come with meaningfull content or whatever he's just a punchliner, and he's on that grimy stuff, cool with me. eventually where it all comes down to he's a toddler so you shouldn't be so quick to critizise
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he only doin what he see, can't really point the finger at him.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayeight wrote: »
    you call that rapping? wtf should i call it else??? And yeah i think ? kinda wild too kid talking about hollowtips and all that but hey guess what... I did that ? too when i was 12 for the ? of it. And what else should kid be talking about? you can't expect him to come with meaningfull content or whatever he's just a punchliner, and he's on that grimy stuff, cool with me. eventually where it all comes down to he's a toddler so you shouldn't be so quick to critizise

it's not criticizing, it's the simple fact that he's talking about ? that is getting kids his age killed in his city and all over the world. his sorry mammi pulled out trophies he earned, well she shouldve kept him in sports or something positive. if her money hungry ass really wanted to let him in the show biz, she couldve told him the right way to do it.

His mama ain't raise that boy. Read what's on lil man's chain and then tell me why he is the way he is.

tumblr_mbsjrt5fNy1qag7rl.jpg
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ lil mouse gettin more Wayne features than Bow Wow has since he been YMCMB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvS-974Z4E
  • jayeight
    Yeah well, from that point of view i can understand you and you're right, but the kid's kinda surrounded by all off the BS i guess so you can expect him to act some kinda way simply. I dont know his home situation or whatever but i guess his parents dont really be in his busseniss concerning his music. And i think they would rather want him to keep it up and succeed you know yourself why that is.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this will be funny if this was reallu them doing it.
  • money23
    money23 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »

it's not criticizing, it's the simple fact that he's talking about ? that is getting kids his age killed in his city and all over the world. his sorry mammi pulled out trophies he earned, well she shouldve kept him in sports or something positive. if her money hungry ass really wanted to let him in the show biz, she couldve told him the right way to do it.

His mama ain't raise that boy. Read what's on lil man's chain and then tell me why he is the way he is.

mouse is a real ? right here his dad is part of bmf hes now in jail but like people say he doing ? what he sees people really underestimate how bad SouthSide Chicago is especially the block where he from Roseland....

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    lil dude could be making positive music
    ? the 12 year old wanna be
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Product of his environment but he can't rap.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »

oh ? , the plot thickens lol.