College student commits dat after the man who ? her is acquitted. (W/Pics)

13»

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p-tavern wrote: »
    The only injustice here is that the falsely accused man wasnt the one that killed her.
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Acquitted doesn't mean not guilty, it means not enough convictable proof.

Look at Casey Anthony, look at OJ...

? ... OJ didn't ? that ? ... get over it...

lmao..yeah okay.

OJ's son Jason was the killer.

One day he'll ? ... But when he does, and he will, will all those white folks that have hated OJ for so long apologize to him?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking @ all this from the dudes side (assuming he is 100% innocent). I'm happy he got acquitted tho, 4 years that ? was looked @ as a ? , worst way to get branded especially if ? ain't true. I feel for dat ? and now he can put all dat ? aside and live life. Aint sayn this girl myt hv fabricated ? but alotta dudes in pen right nw serving time cos some sheisty bish made some falls accusations nd ? . Happy for the kid, these girlz stay ? us up.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her committing suicide proves nothing other than she was unstable/chemically imbalanced. ? who have not been victimized ? themselves (and others) all the time. Doesnt prove ? really.

The jury said he was not guilty. Doesnt mean he didnt ? her just means the prosecution did not meet it's burden according to 12 people.

Sorry but too many ? lie about being ? so cynicism from males on this subject is going to be/should be and is understandably expected.

Something tells me this ? ? just saved many men some pain in the future. ? victims and so-called ? victims are generally psychotic wreaks in the years to come and start with that "punish every other man for what that one guy did" ? . So if that cave ? had to die to spare somebody out there some pain then...well...ill be sleeping good tonight.
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    It's unfortunate this incident has happened to this young girl. This ? epidemic has been in existence for hundreds of years and occurs every hour around the world, if not less. Of course, in some cases this disease is genetically installed in certain individuals who have no mental control over their sex drive; but a lot of these sexual desires also has been subliminally programmed into the minds of individuals by the media. These individuals then become curious to act out such behaviour in real life. Something like how young kids play violent video games and come to believe they can portrayed these video characters in the real world...like shoot ups in schools and so have you. Just my personal thoughts.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, if she was going to commit suicide then she might as well have taken him with her.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, if she was going to commit suicide then she might as well have taken him with her.
    Shout out to Steve McNair