we dont need jeezy no more (the atlanta reformation: zone 6 takeover continued)

Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocko one of the few trap rappers with substance.
  • Black Boy King
    nah i heard it earlier this year. it came out last thanksgivin

hes droppin another 1 this thanksgivin called "Seeing is Believing". gotta get IC warmed up
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? wit Rocko....but what's the point in downing Jeezy?
  • P. Town
    Perfect wrote: »

hes droppin another 1 this thanksgivin called "Seeing is Believing". gotta get IC warmed up

You know he just dropped a new mixtape last week right?
  • Black Boy King
    zone 6 takeover, the atlanta reformation continues
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »

In my thread you said you wasn't feeling it that much. What you think about it now a couple days later? You warming up to it?
  • Black Boy King

yeah its aight. i feel like it was just a lil somethin til the main event. and also cuz future was suppose to drop Super Future last week but didnt at the last minute.
  • P. Town
    edited October 2012
    GZus wrote: »

In my thread you said you wasn't feeling it that much. What you think about it now a couple days later? You warming up to it?

I still ain't feeling it. He just didn't go as hard as he usually do on his mixtapes. He seem lazy on Wordplay. I been listening to Swag Season nonstop for the last 2 days
  • jayeight
    jayeight Members Posts: 119
    leave jeezy alone

1055shk.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zone 6 ? ever really like Jeezy & TI
    Its a zone 6 thing
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    "Thumb Thru That Check, Now Watch Me Flex"
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zones borroughs counties streets blocks etc....... seems like we always find a way to fall into the divide n conquer scenario ... well its bout time for the south to pass that torch anyway ............ west got next and the east is in the cut on some fredo ? lol ;)

• Black Boy King
    antarticp wrote: »
    zones borroughs counties streets blocks etc....... seems like we always find a way to fall into the divide n conquer scenario ... well its bout time for the south to pass that torch anyway ............ west got next and the east is in the cut on some fredo ? lol ;)

the east has to learn how to make good music again without jackin styles first
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012

first aint nothing new under the sun ... the whole south 808 movement started in the east the only difference is they added alot of snapping snares and hats ... synths and 808 bass started in the park lol ;)

also 2 words MEEK MILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIZ KHALIFA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRENCH MONTANA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and many more to come yall sleeping ... we already making good music get in tuned ;)

what the east really needs to do is learn how to generate a buzz for the music we are making ... going to jail busting guns and all of that stuff for buzz we started that ? .... people are jaded by that stuff now ... it only works for them south rappers these days ..... or them midwest cats .....
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    We aint gone keep having this slandering of the snowman
  • DanknDrank
    Jeezy & Tip started this trap ? , and this the muthafucking thanks they get??!!...you ungrateful lil ? !
  • P. Town
    DanknDrank wrote: »

4208855351_ec66b3c736.jpg
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a bunch of haters!!
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the East got next when all their new artists have a southern sound?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank wrote: »

4208855351_ec66b3c736.jpg
    Lmao

It's cool, we just gone take that and "scrive"
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

first aint nothing new under the sun ... the whole south 808 movement started in the east the only difference is they added alot of snapping snares and hats ... synths and 808 bass started in the park lol ;)

also 2 words MEEK MILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIZ KHALIFA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRENCH MONTANA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and many more to come yall sleeping ... we already making good music get in tuned ;)

what the east really needs to do is learn how to generate a buzz for the music we are making ... going to jail busting guns and all of that stuff for buzz we started that ? .... people are jaded by that stuff now ... it only works for them south rappers these days ..... or them midwest cats .....

I know what you sayin through ? like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-P7NxjsVVo

But come on bruh.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROCKO WILL NEVER BE BIG LIKE THAT...

HE WONT EVEN REACH WAKA STATUS
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that mixtape go hard
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator