#RespectMyCampaign Thread, Officially Drops November 1st

Options
Peezy_Jenkins
Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
Support Your IC Brethren, Mixtape Officially Droppin on Datpiff Tomorrow!!

Any and All Feedback Is Welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-iMErcN44&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DQoYPKHcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sBsu0PLWCU

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #respectmane ;) some good stuff here
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would say get your name out there more. Most rappers over promote and spam facebook twitter etc. But ? you got 7 month old videos with 20 something views! You gotta find a way to get people to at least look at the videos and ? .

Are you doin local shows? Is your fam behind your music? There is not reason in this day and age a video should have less than a 100 views after a few months minimum.
  • antarticp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    i would say get your name out there more. Most rappers over promote and spam facebook twitter etc. But ? you got 7 month old videos with 20 something views! You gotta find a way to get people to at least look at the videos and ? .

Are you doin local shows? Is your fam behind your music? There is not reason in this day and age a video should have less than a 100 views after a few months minimum.

but honestly thats the only reason why them dudes have 1,000+ views ... imo whats the use if the views arent authentic views from individuals ... i rather have 40 real views than 40,000 fake views ....

HOWEVER !!!!!!! my opinion on that has change .... ONLY cause of the way artist get paid now via digital royalties ... artist can now reep the benefits of internet spins !!!!!!!!!!! so i say spam it up and watch the money pile up for real !!!!!!!!

you can rack up some nice change off the youtube and other video site views ... and if you include internet radio into you campaign you'd be doing real good ..........

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

but honestly thats the only reason why them dudes have 1,000+ views ... imo whats the use if the views arent authentic views from individuals ... i rather have 40 real views than 40,000 fake views ....

HOWEVER !!!!!!! my opinion on that has change .... ONLY cause of the way artist get paid now via digital royalties ... artist can now reep the benefits of internet spins !!!!!!!!!!! so i say spam it up and watch the money pile up for real !!!!!!!!

you can rack up some nice change off the youtube and other video site views ... and if you include internet radio into you campaign you'd be doing real good ..........

i agree 40 real views are better tahn 1,000 fake ones...but yeah at the same time you need 40 real views and you need some sort of progress which is why i am questioning grips lack of views and what he is doing. Because if ? is staying the same at drastrically low levels something has to change marketing wise. I aint saying grip about to cop a major record deal but even locally or regionally you should have progress.

• antarticp
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

i agree 40 real views are better tahn 1,000 fake ones...but yeah at the same time you need 40 real views and you need some sort of progress which is why i am questioning grips lack of views and what he is doing. Because if ? is staying the same at drastrically low levels something has to change marketing wise. I aint saying grip about to cop a major record deal but even locally or regionally you should have progress.

most def cant dissagree with that ... especially if you trying to actually generate an income off music or get a record deal ... progress is what will help generate that income ... very few people support, outside of those few people who will support regardless (if you looking like new money or not) ... the rest will only join in when they see you progressing, success brings the attention and honestly on a local level it aint even gotta be success from my experience .... all you need to do is just WORK ... and be sure that work is being seen ... and be consistent ... dont hide nor be shy about ya ? ... let it be seen and the folks will eventually start trickiling in or @least give you a thumbs up from afar ............ but K.I.M cause as u see this is what you call low level weather fans .... cause by next season if you fall off u could lose them ...... ;)

• Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

a lotta the songs on this youtube account have hundreds-thousand more views on my other one, i just re-uploaded it on my official one, since i mixed in features and other peoples songs on the other one, so if people search for my songs, they're more likely to put views on the songs on my other account
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect your campaign GRIP.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide u seem like a cool as ? bro u just have me wondering with yo obsession with that type of music u like
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Genocide's avi and sig is dope.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide's avi and sig is dope.

Thanks
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    preciate it mane

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    classic #hustlin
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Yessir...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Here it is! #RespectMyCampaign!!!

http://gripdaqb.bandcamp.com/album/collective-mindz-presents-respectmycampaign

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id rather listen to lil mouse
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Id rather listen to lil mouse