COMPARED TO THE PEOPLE YOU GREW UP WITH/SCHOOLED WITH. HOW ARE YOU DOING IN LIFE?

Options
124»

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My core group of friends either died, went crazy or got locked up...facebook tells me the rest of them ? are still trying to figure life out...dont know if they're ahead or behind..I'm a grown man b..I dont judge my progress by the progress made by others...I KNOW I'M BETTER OFF THAN i was a while ago
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somewhere in the middle. Most of the ? i know from back then dead, in jail, went to the military then came back home and live wit moms. SO when u factor in i have no kids, and only take care of me, plus i dont have school debt to pay off, im doin aiiight.
    Nowhere near where i wanna be yet, but im working on starting a real estate investment co., wit no real responsibilites beside my self.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the most part, my close friends are doing great. i'm doing well, graduated from college, working in my field and living in my first condo. great way to build a foundation, but them student loans are killing me. what's done is done though
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alotta folks I schooled wit is on a gud start considering we fairly young in the lyf game (24) Some finishing their degrees in university, some working fairly good jobs and I know about 2 cats who are cakin mad bread living lavish and ? and a few who r just bums/ain't really got ? goin atm.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Im doing alright i guess. I think most of the ppl i grew up with are somewhat in the same seat as me tho, but only a few. The rest are pretty much doing the street ? or work thru the black market.

I go to school but on the real school makes me ? depressed yo. Like i somewhat like learning and all that but honestly my heart havent been in school for the last few years. However like some say maybe having a college degree can be better than not having one in the future. Me and most of the current people i go to school with now feel the same way.

Everybody are in a space where they wanna work and make money and are just tired of school. Especially considering how most people end up not having or doing ? after school so sometimes its like "whats the point?", especially being minorities and whatnot.

THIS is exactly how I'm feeling.

I'm so tired of college this is the worst ? EVER, I just wanna graduate ASAP and get to WORKING full time and making at least 6 figures a year.

I'll have way more fun than I do now, I'll have way more money than I do now and I'll have way more free time than I do now.

I can't wait until this college ? is OVER!

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Im doing alright i guess. I think most of the ppl i grew up with are somewhat in the same seat as me tho, but only a few. The rest are pretty much doing the street ? or work thru the black market.

I go to school but on the real school makes me ? depressed yo. Like i somewhat like learning and all that but honestly my heart havent been in school for the last few years. However like some say maybe having a college degree can be better than not having one in the future. Me and most of the current people i go to school with now feel the same way.

Everybody are in a space where they wanna work and make money and are just tired of school. Especially considering how most people end up not having or doing ? after school so sometimes its like "whats the point?", especially being minorities and whatnot.

THIS is exactly how I'm feeling.

I'm so tired of college this is the worst ? EVER, I just wanna graduate ASAP and get to WORKING full time and making at least 6 figures a year.

I'll have way more fun than I do now, I'll have way more money than I do now and I'll have way more free time than I do now.

I can't wait until this college ? is OVER!

My ? . That's how most cats feel i'm tryna tell you. ? is the ? worst.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i grew up and went to school in the hood..
    everybody i went to school wit pretty much still lives there..
    and whenever we catch up.. they would rather talk about yesteryears instead of this or next year..
    so that should answer ur question..

? sad..
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my teacher told me I was a piece ? ..seen her the other day driving a piece ?