• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Nope they going back to the finals though
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they had a solid/decent center, they could easily challenge for 70 W's in a season.
    Size alone would lose them a few games in the year against teams who love to go deep in the post.

That's literally the only thing stopping them from getting 70 wins.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nobody is touching that record, I was a huge Bulls fan in the 90's and I am a little protective of that record Lol.
    I became a Heat fan in 2004 when Wade got drafted because for a minute after Mike, Scottie and The Bulls broke up I did not have a favorite team.
    Miami will get between 67 - 69 wins this year, I'm more concerned about the post season.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    south4life wrote: »
    Nobody is touching that record, I was a huge Bulls fan in the 90's and I am a little protective of that record Lol.
    I became a Heat fan in 2004 when Wade got drafted because for a minute after Mike, Scottie and The Bulls broke up I did not have a favorite team.
    Miami will get between 67 - 69 wins this year, I'm more concerned about the post season.

mind-blown-jackie-chan.jpg

Bruh thats like sayin: "Ain't nobody gon ever score 100! Now that might get 90 or 92, but not 100!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I see them winning the chip but not 72.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    i just feel like the 3 pt shooting will carry them to 50/50 wins they didnt get last year...