What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

New DJ Paul video. "I Can't Take It" addressing todays mainstream hip hop.

BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dope track but I kinda had to SMH because of that Lolli Lolli shit they made.

03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol when i saw this all i could think of was that lolli lolli. Dude complaining about mainstream hip hop needs to look at what he put out over the last few years.
    genocidecutterBarryHalls
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-6 ruined a good album with that Lolli Lolli song
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    genocidecutter
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes talking about lil mouse in this video lol ;)
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    3-6 ruined a good album with that Lolli Lolli song

what makes it even worse that song is an obvious crossover attempt and it finds its way on the album and its known as the worse song on there ... plus it didnt help the group crossover ...... so why even put it on there ...........