• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    0205_B28.jpg

superbowl.jpg

Nothing worse than losing in the superbowl

Damn that ? hurt me so bad i forgot about it

boy talk about a ? was hurt i threw a super bowl party that year and all after we lost i hit that martin

made everybody get the hell out
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrell Davis, Rod smith, John Elway, Shannon Sharpe Ed McCaffery all retiring within a few years of eachother, Then broncos having to rebuild thru the last decade lol.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UNC getting demolished by Kansas in the 08 Final Four. I put that game in a do not watch box. I was hype as ? when they cut the lead to 4 (down 40-12 at one point). They fought back but expended too much energy to sustain.

When the Lakers lost to DET in 04 Finals. That was the summer before my senior year of HS & we were at team b-ball camp that week. I played some the worst ball of my life the day after the series was over LOL.

08 was bad too. When they blew that 24 point lead at home in game 4 I was ? . I was supposed to hook up w/ this chick I was ? after the game was over. I didn't even want the ? so I just went to sleep LMAO.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Oh yea 2009 NFC Championship Eagles vs. Cardinals when Kevin Curtis got PI'd by Hood and they didn't call it. We shoulda won the Superbowl that year.

2010 Cowboys beating us 2 weeks in a row in the playoffs ? hurt like a ? .

Mets 2007 collapse. We haven't been the same since.

Man I tried to forget about this one. And living in the Philly area made it worse.

You a Giants and Mets fan living in Philly? Lord.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Doggy that 08 game 6 of the Finals was so crazy. It was surreal how bad they killed us. And then you had KG on the floor kissing the court and ? . SMH. ? .
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of the Final Four. When OU went in 2002, ? ass Indiana murdered my bois - literally.

I knew two players on the team personally, and the star of the team was one of my best friends growing up. AND to top that off, I kicked it with half the team before the game at Lenox Mall in Atlanta and it was like a reunion for me and my boy 'cause we hadn't seen each other since high school.

It's one thing for your "favorite team" to lose, but for your "favorite team" to lose with ? you grew up with and ate free lunch with, holla'd hoes with, etc, etc lose -- That ? hurts on a different level.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea 2009 NFC Championship Eagles vs. Cardinals when Kevin Curtis got PI'd by Hood and they didn't call it. We shoulda won the Superbowl that year.

Man I tried to forget about this one. And living in the Philly area made it worse.

Nah, I'm from Newark. I moved down to south jersey in 01.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And how could I forget that 07 Elite 8 game vs G'Town. Up by 10 w/ 5 mins left & lost in OT.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jose Canseco being traded from the A's to the Rangers

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot about the 05 Final Four ? Refs gave Sean May every call against my ILLINI. Then Marvin Williams gets that lucky ass tap in. The 04-05 ILLINI one of the best teams that never won chips.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    One of the worst calls ever. Ohio State isn't even a rival and I hate them to this day.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    favre throwing the int sending the giants to superbowl
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Nah, I'm from Newark. I moved down to south jersey in 01.

All day. I'm from Newark too. Jersey deep on here.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The infamous 'timeout' by C. Webb...I still smh seeing that ? ...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of the Final Four. When OU went in 2002, ? ass Indiana murdered my bois - literally.

I remember SIU slapped Indiana earlier that season. I was ? off and happy at the same time when they went to the championship game lol..

Orlando losing in the Finals to Houston in '95....That was a good, young team. Probably would have won a Title eventually if they stayed together.

Shaq leaving Orlando to go to the Lakers in '96...found about about on a torn-up newspaper at the park and couldn't believe my eyes. Then Dwight went and did the exact same ? this year smh lol..

SIU losing to Oklahoma State in '05 and Kansas in '07 in the NCAA Tournament. Both were good teams that just met monsters in the tournament. They hung with both of them and could have beaten either school and advanced. I think both of the schools they lost to ended up in the Final Four.

SIU's football team losing to a Joe Flacco-led Delaware team in the '07 NCAA FCS Tournament. Just a really good season that came to an end. Jerry ? ended up leaving and going to Northern Illinois after that game.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When robert horry hit that 3 in game 4 in LA against the kings vlade slapped it smh i aint never yelled at tv like that that was the year we coulda won it...

And the bucs raiders sb...tb knew rich gannons audibles idk why the ? oakland would change it
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When robert horry hit that 3 in game 4 in LA against the kings vlade slapped it smh i aint never yelled at tv like that that was the year we coulda won it...

And the bucs raiders sb...tb knew rich gannons audibles idk why the ? oakland would change it

You talkin bout game 6 02 WCF?
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the start of the 1993-94 season when Pete Myers was announced as the starting SG
    pete-myers.jpg
  • So ILL
    Options
    ? even has a scrub name...."Pete Myers".....lol

I hated playing with him on video games in the mid-Nineties...

"Roster Player" on the Bulls roster >>>>> Pete Myers
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Options
    when KG got injured in '09
    when the Celtics lost in the NBA finals in 2010
    when Ray Allen went to the Heat
  • So ILL
    Options
    Where all the "Who Dat" fans at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDd5DPAGoCk

I hate that ? happened to my ? like that smh...

• FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My #1 has to be us blowing that lead against the 49ers in the playoffs smh, it ? me up....The 2nd (even though it's supposed to be 1) was us losing to the Ravens in the super bowl in 2000. I think it didn't hurt as bad cuz I knew the game was a wrap at halftime...#3 my Kings losing to the Lakers in the WCF smh..2 chances to close out the series and cheated by the refs.