Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Honorable Mentions: Macho Man, Edge, ? Cena

The GOAt.... well.. goat.. is... 57 votes

HBK
19%
[Deleted User]kj_da_midwest_mobstajonoPanchoYoSanchoTheEyeronic1TRILLip Brooksblu197Peezy_JenkinsSuperSoakerSiqnih Da TrapperA.T.G 11 votes
Undertaker
10%
Recaptimus_Prime3605th LetterthemadlionsfanVIBElookdudeTheRicanKing 6 votes
Stone Cold Steve Austin
10%
illestni99ainneIdiopathic Jokerits....JOHN BAK.aPHillYisILLTheBoyRoaka40Cal 6 votes
The Rock
19%
Dupacblackkevblazinimiamivice305infamous114nujerz84NothingButTheTruthStoneColdMikeye650DarkRaidenDrMindbender122Carthaginian 11 votes
Bret The Hitman Hart
8%
dalyricalbanditCymicaldaneDOPEdweebzChi-Town Bullybindayvez79 5 votes
Hulk Hogan
12%
CracceRCutler 26 INT's LOL!riddlerapJosephSunXSRawAceKneeGro_DuperManCliff Da Mont 7 votes
Ric Flair
8%
will grimeyda_enforcerRobCoLifewaterproofSocialAssassinRati 5 votes
Sting
3%
silverfoxxNegro_Caesar 2 votes
Kurt Angle
0%
Other (name names)
7%
hueyfocusSour-Cream[Deleted User] 4 votes

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bret The Hitman Hart
    The Hitman is my all time favorite wrestler
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Bret The Hitman Hart
    Mutual.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The Rock
    The Rock and then Ric Flair. Those are the only 2 right answers.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Undertaker
    Damn, need to sit on this one for a minute.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Bret The Hitman Hart
    VIBE wrote: »
    Take all the time you need to meditate on this one bruh.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock
    i felt like i did scsa a disservce.. but the rock was just too much
  • kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    Options
    HBK
    VIBE wrote: »

damn this is a tough question like i literally ? feel like im back in high school stuck on a tough question on a big test
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Undertaker
    I wanted to give my vote to the Rock, being bias but Taker overall takes the cake.

Undertaker has so much memorable ? , dude is a legend, the phenom and undefeated at WM.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Other (name names)
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ric Flair
    HONORABLE MENTION.......

NICK BOCKWINKLE Nick-B.jpg

DUSTY RHODES dusty1.jpg

BUDDY ROGERS 300_135022.jpg

TERRY FUNK - NWA_Champ_Terry_Funk_display_image.jpg?1297930715

ANTONIO INOKIantonio-inoki.jpg

Larry Zbyszko larry1.jpg

• waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ric Flair
    but i got a thread series called THE GREATEST OF THE GREATS with RIC FLAIR as the first SO DONT BITE MY ? PEOPLE

But RIC FLAIR is THE GREATEST WRESTLER of ALL TIMES and he's THE GREATEST OF THE GREATS, even at his age of 63, i will pay money to watch RIC FLAIR WRESTLE and still enjoy watching RIC FLAIR wrestle and hoping for one more title run

flair4.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Bret The Hitman Hart

• kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    Options
    HBK
    i gotta go with shawn michaels for athleticism and charisma and the fact that sweet chin music is one of my favorite finishers of all time if i had to go with mic skills and who had the best crowd reactions i wouldve voted for the rock
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly dont know
    scsa was the attitude era
    taker is mr wwe
    hbk was magic in the ring (but I cant vote for a man that wore daisy dukes)
    the rock transcended the ring and is the greatest on the mic
    wrestling would not be wrestling w/o hogan love him or hate him
    flair birthed swag and mic skills
    sting was my fav as a kid
    hitman should teach these new ? how to perform
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HBK
    HBK DA GAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD, only Stone Cold can challenge him to that imo, followed to a lesser extent by Undertaker and Sting
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk Hogan
    hogan
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hulk Hogan
    The only right answer is Hogan. Forget what u think about him now, but if it wasn't for him wrestling would not be the global juggernaut that it is today. Every wrestler wants to be where Hogan was at in the 80's

The list should go

Hogan
    Flair
    Austin
    HBK
    Rock.

Believe me, I wanna say HBK is the GOAT but he's not...Hogan is why wrestling is still on today...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (name names)
    The Ultimate Warrior
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ric Flair
    man ? this ? ...there are a couple cats on here that I dont think belong like 3:16 ,The Rock, and Angle...they are greats but I just dont think they've put in the grind and ? as these other cats to be included on a list of the greatest of the greats

I mean u got guys that have been in the game 30-40 yrs and on the top of the mountain for the majority of that...I think you drop those cats and put a few of the cats that Proof listed

but as far as picking the rest...idk u cant go wrong with either....but I'm going for Stylin' and Profilin'

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • waterproof
    Options
    Ric Flair
    man ? this ? ...there are a couple cats on here that I dont think belong like 3:16 ,The Rock, and Angle...they are greats but I just dont think they've put in the grind and ? as these other cats to be included on a list of the greatest of the greats

I mean u got guys that have been in the game 30-40 yrs and on the top of the mountain for the majority of that...I think you drop those cats and put a few of the cats that Proof listed

but as far as picking the rest...idk u cant go wrong with either....but I'm going for Stylin' and Profilin'

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to agree we are talking about THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES and if we are talking about GOAT'S we got include those GOATS that was before the ones that iS listed because they aint went through the grind and have to defend their belts against GREAT Wrestlers that make you work, that have wrestling skills and against WRESTLERS that WRESTLE stiff not some of this go easy dont hurt them ? that's going on, can those wrestle in the era's before them.

Because i know for a fact, that THE LIVING LEGEND LARRY Z will out wrestle scientifically every body on that list and the only ones that will give him a technical match is Ric Flair, Kurt Angel and Bert Hart and he's a multiple champion, a worker in the ring, can work the crowd.

Just because a Person holds the WWF title doesnt make them a goat, THE AWA, NWA/WCW, title is just as prestige as the WWF.

JERRY LAWLER is one of THE GOATS but like WWF always do ? on wrestlers who come to their federation and make them a laughing stock.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Why no love for Stone Cold.. He's the G.O.A.T. to me simply because every Monday Night Raw I would tune in just to see what was next. He made every storyline possible look as real as it could and was probably the first "bad guy" babyface.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HBK
    i started watchin wrestling in 1998, i really should never have seen a live ric flair match, cuz he shoulda BEEN retired, no hate tho
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ric Flair
    HERE'S MY TOP 10 LIST OF ALL TIMES, (In RIC FLAIR voice all hyped up), IT'S THE GREATEST OF THE GREATEST, THE CREAM OF THE CROP, THOSE WHO REACHED THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE GAWWWDS OF RASSLIN

1) "THE NATURE BOY" RIC FLAIR

Also known as "The Nature Boy", Flair is considered to be one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time with a professional career that spans 40 years.

He is noted for his lengthy and highly decorated tenures with the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), World Championship Wrestling (WCW), and the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (now known as WWE), in addition to a brief stint in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Flair is officially recognized by WWE, TNA, and PWI as a 16-time World Heavyweight Champion (eight-time NWA Champion, six-time WCW Champion, and two-time WWF Champion) although his actual tally of World Championship reigns varies by source—Flair considers himself a 21-time world champion.

RicFlair.jpg

RIC FLAIR is the greatest of ALL TIMES, there is no wrestler who been through the most blood filled, STIFF WRESTLING MATCHES, face THE TOUGHEST OPPONENT'S, PUT UP HIS TITLE THE MOST, FACE THE GREATEST WRESTLERS FROM THE 70'S, 80'S, 90'S and 2000's and still dominated WOOOOOOOOOO!!! faced HOGAN, BRET HART,VERN GAGNE, WAHOO MC'DONALD, TERRY FUNK, HARLEY RACE, DUSTY RHODES, LARRY ZBSYKO, NICK BOCKWINKLE, SGT SLAUGHTER, RICKY STEAMBOAT, STING, BIG VAN VADER, SHAWN MICHAELS, TRIPLE H, KURT ANGLE, CACTUS JACK, LEX LUGER i can go on and on,

RIC FLAIR VS BIG VAN VADER IN at STARRCADE for VADER's WCW CHAMPIONSHIP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcHYcqsXQVY&playnext=1&list=PLGpy05_CZb3m_h7rvq_Tg-HAUtuXcI5JS&feature=results_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycq5h9cLlMA&feature=BFa&list=PLGpy05_CZb3m_h7rvq_Tg-HAUtuXcI5JS

^^^^^^ONE of many FLAIR'S GREATEST MATCHES, WHEN VADER WAS A BEAST before WWF ? him

20X WORLD CHAMP

All Star Pro Wrestling
    NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

All Japan Pro Wrestling

Central States Wrestling

Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling / Jim Crockett Promotions / World Championship Wrestling
    NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship (3 times)

NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Championship (3 times)—with Hawk (1), Greg Valentine (1) and Big John Studd (1)

NWA (Mid Atlantic)/NWA Television Championship (2 times)

NWA (Mid Atlantic)/WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (6 times)

NWA World Heavyweight Championship (10 times)

NWA World Tag Team Championship (Mid-Atlantic version) (3 times)—with Greg Valentine (2) and Blackjack Mulligan (1)

WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)3

WCW World Heavyweight Championship (7 times)

First WCW Triple Crown Champion

WWF Championship (2 times)

World Tag Team Championship (3 times)—with Batista (2) and Roddy Piper (1)

WWE Intercontinental Championship (1 time)

Royal Rumble (1992)

WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2008)

WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2012) - with Four Horsemen

Thirteenth Triple Crown Champion

Slammy Award for Match of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXIV

Yall want to know why RIC FLAIR is 63 and still can sell out arena's and people will pay to watch RIC FLAIR gl_g_flair4x_576.jpg because RIC FLAIR was a FORMER POWER LIFTER who was trained and taught by the Olympian POWER LIFTER and wrestler KEN PATERA, Ric Flair stays to this day in the gym, doing powerlifting, weight training AND bodybuilding. Powerlifting and TEST-E is the fountain of youth

300poundFlair_original_original_display_image.jpg?1328368533

EVEN THE GREAT ONE Rocky Johnson Jr saluted THE GREATEST ONE the%20rock%20and%20ric%20flair%20pic-medium.jpg

you still want to know WHY RIC FLAIR is the GREATEST ONE
    Killer Mike - Ric Flair
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzgejIcFauM
    when HIP-HOP make songs in your NAME with your outakes you are the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES

stay tuned for THE GREATEST OF THE GREATS RIC FLAIR THREAD coming to OFF THE TURN BUCKLE soon
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Other (name names)
    Goldberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2crz0Gha6g

2. The Rock
    3. Stone Cold
    4. The Undertaker
    5. Shawn Michaels
    6. Bret "the hitman" Hart