FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'VE SEEN WHERE SEVERAL MALE POSTERS SAY THAT THEY DONT CARE FOR HEAD....? 'N ME!

SLIM THUG WAS ONLINE SAYING THAT HE DOESNT CARE FOR HEAD....

HEAD IS GOAT!

NOW IF YOU'VE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WHERE A CHICK NIPPED YOU WITH THE TIGER TOOTH OR SOME ? , I CAN UNDERSTAND

BUT YOU FIND THAT CHICK THAT KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING... THERE IS NO BETTER FEELING!

HEAD ≥ ? (when done right)

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can like or love head, but you can't not like it..that won't work for me.

Thumbs down on the take forever and a day to bust from head dudes too.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Knew a dude who used to say this ? . I can only assume dude was gettin' that "this is my first-time" head.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    You can like or love head, but you can't not like it..that won't work for me.

Thumbs down on the take forever and a day to bust from head dudes too.

1ST TIME I GOT HEAD FROM A GIRL THAT KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING, IT TOOK ME HOURS.. BUT AFTER THAT, SHE HAD ME BUSTING IN 5 MINS FLAT AT THE MOST

YOU GOTTA FIND A CHICK THAT ACTUALLY LIKES DOING IT JUST AS MUCH AS A GUY LIKE RECEIVING IT
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i felt this way until the first time i got some good head....
    and ? wasn't early either i was like 24 firt time i got some

" serious, grade A quality, whatthe ? ? toes curling, bout ready to smack this ? , stop...hol up don't stop,... what the ? .?. who are you?... must not fall in love.....wow.....okay.....that was whassup ......"can we do this again some time soon??

head

HAHAHAHA, I HAD A CHICK LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS 19... THAT ? COULDA GOT THE ATM CARD ANYTIME SHE WANTED IT!.. ? DIDNT MAKE NOOOO SENSE!
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head is overrated unless she knows what she's doing.

Some women such ? and others make an art of sucking ? .

They are few and far between though most of the time if they don't know what they're doing I'd rather just skip right to the ? .

Head can be the best form of stimulation in the world but she's got to know what she's doing out of an average 100 women I bet only 7-10 know how to give proper head.

For the record I don't mind giving my lady oral sex either when she hooks me up right on the head.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a friend who said he didn't like it. Till this hoe must have sucked the soul out of him.

Head is great when its done right.

Getting head is more comfortable, less work, and relaxing.

Great head > cat
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Every single day of my life, I wake up hoping to receive a ? .

THE BEST HEAD YOU CAN GET IS WAKING UP TO A CHICK GIVING IT TO YOU
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this chick was a super big girl too....

? was crazy....one day i hit my ? basement up.. nigaz down there smoking and it's like 3 chicks down there...and this big ass broad sittin there talking about how she wanna give out some sex classes to teach chicks how to please their men n what not.. and you know how ? is .....we all geeking n ? laughing. cracking jokes about how this big ass chick gonna look teaching chicks how to do ? they been doing their whole adult life.....

but after ummm......well i think this is as good a spot as any to stop this story.......

point is.. if she ever decide to put together that class... she'd make some serious guap....
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to have the right chick giving u head... The best chicks at giving usually are Christian chicks who didn't ? in high school, so all they did was suck ? . Just say no to snaggle tooth ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best head I ever got was from this middle aged fat ? that I was courteous enough to give a ride the night before my college graduation.

Broad changed my life.

That's been like 5 years ago and I hadn't had any head that good since, but I've had a few broads who've come close.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Getting your ? ate<<<<<<getting it beaten to smithereens.

Ain't you like 50?

Your ? is already smithereens before you start ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    if she don't suck, then we don't ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    any ? that dont like head aint had that superhead yet

that superhead will change yo life, when she done you just gon look at that ? like damn how we need to run away together

on some harlem nights ?

? BEGGIN AND PLEADING FOR SOME HEAD.. WHEN U FIND THAT CHICK, THAT IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT!
  • Kat
    Options
    I've told dudes I don't ? from head, and I still don't...doh!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing better than some unexpected head. When u and ur shorty watchin tv in the bed, commercial comes on , next thing u know she domin u off , GOAT
  • Kat
    Options
    if you ain't neva had a chick who's still sucking while you nuttin... you ain't really experience life yet....

that ? immobilizes you.. like seriously.. you cannot do ? ....you can't even control what comes out your mouth.....

? had me low key embarrassed, cuz i'm too big to be whimpering n what not...

Not all dudes like that ? though..it's too much for them.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you ain't neva had a chick who's still sucking while you nuttin... you ain't really experience life yet....

that ? immobilizes you.. like seriously.. you cannot do ? ....you can't even control what comes out your mouth.....

lmao
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've told dudes I don't ? from head, and I still don't...doh!

? take statement's like that as a challenge......like you just basically inviting a ? to come rock your world..

i used to work with a chick who used to always talk about how she barely busts a nut from oral sex or ? ...

she can count on one hand how many times she's had that big O...

i just looked at her and shook my head...

that's not the kinda ? married ? like to hear....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I enjoy when my wife will give me head throughout the day, a minute here and there every 30 minutes or so, just teasingly then at night I'm given the whole show.

feels-good-man.gif&size=400x1000
  • Shizlansky
    Options

First time I ever got head was when I was 19 and she swallowed.

Spoiled me on the first try.