FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a toothy ? once. Made the next girl kiss it better
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? out her killing over ? . Head? Not so much...lol
    ? can live without head, but will die without ? ...lol
    Head will get you an apartment, ? will get you a home...lol
    ? even like ? ..lol
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Little JJ wrote: »
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING
    LOL you know many 23 year olds with less number of chicks in the bag?
    ioono where u live but i know 19years olds on 20 chicks its the norm bro.
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Average lifetime bodies for a male is like 7-10....

Bro I had smashed over 10 before I left high school....

Stop lying. There's no point in trying to look cool on the internet.

Just like there's no point in trying to look lame over the internet. Your entire existence doesn't add up. You're a club promoter who makes between 60-65k a year while IN COLLEGE, yet you get NO ? and you live in Atlanta. Either your a. Lying and trolling the IC b. A complete lame or c. A ? like all them mufuckas I saw in that mall while I was down there in Atlanta and just doesn't want to admit it yet. I'm inclined to believe C.

Makes me no difference which it is, but your gimmick is lame and isn't funny bro. You don't gotta look cool over the internet, stop it bro.

You sound real jaded bro, im not trying to look cool or lame over the internet, i'm honest and real as ? , no gimmicks, no games.

The promo game down here isn't exactly what you think. It's a very serious "business" type of industry, the ? who make real money arent exactly the guys who got laid a lot in High School.

I'm not a "? ", I'm just dedicated to my future. That's why I'm up writing a paper right now instead of being at my Halloween party trying to get some ? . I'll be up until 6 A.M. - 7 A.M and I still won't miss my seminar at 10 a.m. tomorrow. I RARELY have free time dealing with college and promotion at the same time, thats because I'm usually working HARD towards my future.

If you think im a "? " for wanting to be successful than so be it.

You can be succesful and still get ? . I can clearly tell you grew up without a father because he would have told you these things.

The point was that I dont exactly have time to do the things that it takes to get ? .

The only thing you have to do to get ? is be around some ? .

if youre a promoter, I would assume you go to alot of parties and clubs....there are alot of women at parties and clubs....

You arent successful b, because you get no ? and you have no cars or assets. Youre just a ? ? talkin bout makin money with nothing to show for it.

Jay z made a song in the 90s about lame ? like you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1IZYS0gjI
    Ehh, making money defines success to me and thats all I do. And I'm not gonna buy a car that I cant drive, especially when I have a homie that can take me anywhere I need and I live right next door to the Lenox MARTA station.

And although im a promoter I dont "party" anymore, its gets old real quick in this position. Once you start to really understand the business side of clubbing its not really as fun anymore.

Im rarely in clubs, for example we had a halloween party last night and I showed up at 3:30 a.m. just in time for the money countdown and to pick-up my percentage and leave. Partying is counter-productive nowadays, I'm a college student taking 18 credit hours this semester, this is a TRUE struggle, I dont have time for fun.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoutout to the hoes who give monster head on the first meeting
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Just like there's no point in trying to look lame over the internet. Your entire existence doesn't add up. You're a club promoter who makes between 60-65k a year while IN COLLEGE, yet you get NO ? and you live in Atlanta. Either your a. Lying and trolling the IC b. A complete lame or c. A ? like all them mufuckas I saw in that mall while I was down there in Atlanta and just doesn't want to admit it yet. I'm inclined to believe C.

Makes me no difference which it is, but your gimmick is lame and isn't funny bro. You don't gotta look cool over the internet, stop it bro.

You sound real jaded bro, im not trying to look cool or lame over the internet, i'm honest and real as ? , no gimmicks, no games.

The promo game down here isn't exactly what you think. It's a very serious "business" type of industry, the ? who make real money arent exactly the guys who got laid a lot in High School.

I'm not a "? ", I'm just dedicated to my future. That's why I'm up writing a paper right now instead of being at my Halloween party trying to get some ? . I'll be up until 6 A.M. - 7 A.M and I still won't miss my seminar at 10 a.m. tomorrow. I RARELY have free time dealing with college and promotion at the same time, thats because I'm usually working HARD towards my future.

You can be succesful and still get ? . I can clearly tell you grew up without a father because he would have told you these things.

The point was that I dont exactly have time to do the things that it takes to get ? .

if youre a promoter, I would assume you go to alot of parties and clubs....there are alot of women at parties and clubs....

You arent successful b, because you get no ? and you have no cars or assets. Youre just a ? ? talkin bout makin money with nothing to show for it.

Ehh, making money defines success to me and thats all I do. And I'm not gonna buy a car that I cant drive, especially when I have a homie that can take me anywhere I need and I live right next door to the Lenox MARTA station.

And although im a promoter I dont "party" anymore, its gets old real quick in this position. Once you start to really understand the business side of clubbing its not really as fun anymore.

Im rarely in clubs, for example we had a halloween party last night and I showed up at 3:30 a.m. just in time for the money countdown and to pick-up my percentage and leave. Partying is counter-productive nowadays, I'm a college student taking 18 credit hours this semester, this is a TRUE struggle, I dont have time for fun.

Didnt read lol, but im sure your post was filled with excuses as to why you have no whips, no assets and no ? .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

YOUR LOSING

I love this ? , i already knew what it was before i clicked on it
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat's all through this ?

but aint nothing like getting that chick who dont like u to ? in her mouth

but give good head that makes you nut So you say ? it and nut all in the ? mouth anyways
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Goat's all through this ?

but aint nothing like getting that chick who dont like u to ? in her mouth

but give good head that makes you nut So you say ? it and nut all in the ? mouth anyways

Last chic I did that too almost threw up on my ? , I wanted to punch her and laugh and the same time.
  • Little JJ

YOUR LOSING

Didnt read lol, but im sure your post was filled with excuses as to why you have no whips, no assets and no ? .

Legitimate excuses though. College is enough of a ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALL ? AINT GOOD EITHER.. MOST CHICKS DONT KNOW HOW 2 ? AND CANT TAKE NO ? ...

True, but at least you can still get yours tho regardless
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    and ya most of those numbers are one night stands he said, hes only had like 4 gfs and lets say 7 ? buddies

I still don't believe that he's ? that many chicks and hasn't figured out how to do it right. Also at his age it's really unlikely unless he's celeb status or a prostitute. It doesn't matter how hot he is. It's just not likely. If he's had that many jumpoffs, why would you want him, what kind of diseases is he injecting into you?
    lolololol i dont care about numbers if im honest. i guess i should but i dont

I don't care about numbers either. What I'm saying is that there's no way that dude has been with that many people. And if he's lying about that to you, what else is he lying about?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Little JJ in every sex related topic?
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^this...i blame men for this one tho...

most dudes happy just to be there...and chicks never learn how to do anything becuz they dont have to....why should she if all shes ever asked to do is be there?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

most dudes happy just to be there...and chicks never learn how to do anything becuz they dont have to....why should she if all shes ever asked to do is be there?

Maybe b/c a lot of them ? can careless, and only concerned with gettin theirs.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »

He probably jacks himself off with his fleshlight to the sex stories. Put a black light in his room that ? gone look like an episode of CSI.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

Maybe b/c a lot of them ? can careless, and only concerned with gettin theirs.

i agree with this...

but to me...it makes the experience a lot better when a woman actually enjoys it...and knows what shes doing...and knows what i like...

thats why to me LTR (sex-wise)>>>>>smashing random broads

• bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    That's the difference between a lot of chicks and men. Many of us also enjoy getting the man off as well as getting off ourselves. It kinda makes me feel like a bad ? when I make a man come.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    you laughed ....realized he was serious.....then commenced to doing his bidding...

nah i laughed then he said 'allow it maaaan' then i said 'try again' he tried then we both laughed, good times
    @pr he just used to get his nut and be done, now he stops or slows down when he feels it comin awwww

@ bolded

Disgusted-Lucille-Eyeroll-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141.gif

awww?

izz kidding....

Anyways what he and i have is more than sex, weve got a real connection and it gets better each time
    growing together>>>>>>>>>>supafreak from the get go
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gettin' head while high >>>>>>>>>>
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    It was mentioned before....but I second waking up to beast head.

What else is indescribable to me...The woman putting in the work to finish. No assistance from the men to help the woman finish you.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never had good head but every friend that had praises head over ? but why is it there girl usually give average head? Just sayin.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    and ya most of those numbers are one night stands he said, hes only had like 4 gfs and lets say 7 ? buddies

I still don't believe that he's ? that many chicks and hasn't figured out how to do it right. Also at his age it's really unlikely unless he's celeb status or a prostitute. It doesn't matter how hot he is. It's just not likely. If he's had that many jumpoffs, why would you want him, what kind of diseases is he injecting into you?
    lolololol i dont care about numbers if im honest. i guess i should but i dont

REAL TALK.. OUT OF ALL THE CHICKS THAT HAVE BEEN SIMPED ON THE IC, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRUELY DESERVING OF IT..

WHY ARE YOU SETTELING FOR LESS?...

U HAVE TO BEG TO SUCK ? ?
    YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR 4 PLAY...?

COME ON MORENO.... YOU GOTS TO DO BETTER..

IF A DUDE AINT EATIN YOUR ASS OUT, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN TALK TO HIM

Not cool Bird. But I agree, if she begging, she probably ain't all that good. From the sounds of it, both of them wack. Numbers don't equal talent. I kicked it with a chick who ? over 40 dudes and she was terrible. I was with one who was older and had limited numbers, she was phenomenal. Numbers don't equal talent. A lot of times you ? wack chicks anyway. Not everyone got the ? control like a pro and sexual coordination either than you don't know how serious someone would take ? either until you ? . All that ? matters if performance is what you are looking for but damn, I want some great head. Toes curl, speechless, I mean I watched that Superhead-Mr. Marcus joint. I was like wow. I never had that.
  • Little JJ
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Why is every other topic about sex?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh boy, covet back
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    oh boy, covet back
    ain't that cuntastic