Relationship blues:Sucker for Love

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

andra550.jpg

I'm twenty five years old and is in my second marriage. Me and my wife has been married for two years and everything it is going down rock bottom. I'm the only one who is working in this relationship and been a good father to her two children from her past relationships. I noticed that she has been acting different towards me for the past five months so one day I took a day off of work and caught another guy in the car with her.

I called and asked what was going on and she told me that she was giving a guy that she claims she been knowing for ten years a ride home. After that she tells me that she doesn't want me anymore and wanted a divorce so I gladly got the divorce papers for her. I asked her if she would sign the papers so we can get them finalized and all of certain its a change of heart and now she loves me.

I really need some advice on what I need to do because I would be a fool if I'm going to let her play me for a sucker but at the same time I love her and her children.

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where do you find these theme pics for your threads
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This Dear Abby type ? still exists? And lol @ this ? not knowin he's been on a 5 month L train...
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoever dude is in the story needs to just accept reality for what it is and continue with them divorce papers
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the only one who is working in this relationship and been a good father to her two children from her past relationships.

This says it all especially the two kids.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After that she tells me that she doesn't want me anymore and wanted a divorce so I gladly got the divorce papers for her.

Ain't ? she can do to get me to change my mind after she say some ? like this.

Unless the ? wins the Powerball.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    You the "Kang"? Around where? Nowhere!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it b... you want her to sign the papers but now you suddenly don't want to get divorced anymore?

Just get it over with.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..she must've figured out that her CS checks ain't gonna cut it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You the "Kang"? Around where? Nowhere!

He's the "kang" of relationship/love threads.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically from what I see she don't love you anymore but needs you to support her thats why she had a change of heart. Whoever dude was in the car was prolly someone she wanted to be with during/after the divorce but most likely that ? was just with her to get a quick nut. Now she having second thoughts because she knows she needs you to provide. I don't really see what there is to think about. You're doing aiight in life(I'd assume) and don't need her for ? and she most likely cheated on you, don't be weak and try to make ? work wit someone you know doesn't deserve it because you need to be wit someone. Let that ? walk....
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude 25 in his second marriage and about to be 26 with two divorces? The ? ? Dudes like this really exist? I met some suckers in my life but not to this Extent.

I bet I know what happened with the chick though. She told dude she was creeping with that she was leaving her husband for him and dude laughed and reminded her that she nothing but a jump off and then she realized she not gonna find another sucker to be a father to her kids and she suddenly fell back in love with her husband.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, by the age of 23 u was already on ur 2nd marriage?

Here´s my advice- Stop being a ? ! ? love ? like this clown. SHe got u taking care of her and her 2 kids and the ? still playing you lmaoooo.... He doesnt need to get into anymore relationships until he can relocate where his ? went, and gets rid of the ? he presently ? out of..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she was upset he gladly got those papers.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    Dudes like him exist.i couldnt be with a woman who made up her mind to leave me,but decided to change her mind after the other dude probably didnt want a serious relationship with her anyway
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lmao. We all thought the T/S was telling his own life. Maybe he trying to switch it up.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol@my own life.nah bruh theres this relationship page i go to and want yall opinion on situations in people lives thats why i post it
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2nd marriage at 25

Marriage failing in 2nd year

2 step kids

Caught her w/ lunch ?

The ? name prolly start w/ an L.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    Dude 25 in his second marriage and about to be 26 with two divorces? The ? ? Dudes like this really exist? I met some suckers in my life but not to this Extent.

I bet I know what happened with the chick though. She told dude she was creeping with that she was leaving her husband for him and dude laughed and reminded her that she nothing but a jump off and then she realized she not gonna find another sucker to be a father to her kids and she suddenly fell back in love with her husband.

yeah man they do exist knew this cat i was in the AF with.. was 24, 2nd marriage (no kids though) but his 2nd wife.. this ? used to talk about him like a dog to everyone in the squad who would listen, he dont want to ? her all he do is play video games etc etc

? didnt work either, one night me n my boy caught her at the club on base ? ? as hell trying to get at my boy (we all in the same squad) to suck her ? right on the dance floor smh, luckily my boy aint no slime ball ass ? (ol boy was deployed at the time) he finally ended up divorcing her.. ? had 2 ex wives BEFORE his 25th bday .... damn shame

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    What's ? up is that he may have to pay child support and alimony.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@my own life.nah bruh theres this relationship page i go to and want yall opinion on situations in people lives thats why i post it

keep it real though, you take the best advice people post here and copy and paste it on that site trying to get some rebound ? from the chicks that check that site?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    azad,wtf u talkin bout?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/12850_214006775492_4971031_n.jpg[/img]
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options