So Lebron is going to be the only Player ever immune to the "We're gonna vote for somebody else for

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ^ Shaq should have won it in 04-05

Suns went from 13th in the western conference to 1st. The Heat went from 4th to 1st . Nash should have won the MVP 04-05

we can agree to disagree, the suns also had 3 all stars in their prime in Amare and Shawn Marion, both of whom were balling and makin all star teams. Shaq turned a 6 seed into a title contender immediately.

Another misinformed post not surprised stick to your agenda posting

Year before nash came suns won 29 games.Year after nash suns won 62 games

Year before nash amare never made an all star game and shot 47%(which is terrible for a pf) year after nash 55% fg and his scoring average went up 6 ppg

The heat were a 4 seed who went to the 2nd round the year before shaq got there.Suns didn't make the playoffs and had one of the worst records in the nba.Nash had way more impact on his squad that's why he won the mvp like he was supposed to

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like last game he played 29 minutes had 26 pts 10rebs and 3 asts. He almost had a double double after the first quarter.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAHAHAHA This ngga said its ? u gotta be able to pick up on?!

Yo I'm done. John Doe has the upper hand here.

shaq.gif

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    MVP's dont mean ? cause there's no clear cut definition on what it's supposed to be

If MVP is really about the most valuable player to his team's success, LeBron aint in the convo

huh?
    comprehension failure or literacy failure ?

well Lebron has lead the league in win share for about 4 or 5 seasons . Has been the most efficient player for 4 or 5 seasons . but I would like to hear your explanation of why he isn't the most valuable player to his team's success.

ehhhh LeBron pads his numbers

but if your arguing using win share, then its a pointless debate

I f a player is the most valuable to his team's success, they would experience a huge drop off without said player

There's other players who hold that type of value to their team

by what playing hard

subtle ?

its something you gotta be able to pick up on

translation = i'm talking out my ass

How is he padding his stats, by passing to the open ? or getting a rebound. lmfao

translation= Lebron running to the paint and snatching rebounds when he got men down there amongst other things

you know im not bout to entertain you though Savannah
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    MVP's dont mean ? cause there's no clear cut definition on what it's supposed to be

If MVP is really about the most valuable player to his team's success, LeBron aint in the convo

huh?

well Lebron has lead the league in win share for about 4 or 5 seasons . Has been the most efficient player for 4 or 5 seasons . but I would like to hear your explanation of why he isn't the most valuable player to his team's success.

I f a player is the most valuable to his team's success, they would experience a huge drop off without said player

by what playing hard

subtle ?

tumblr_mc9yteAOVu1qkhlh9.gif

tumblr_mazlcu0Mpf1qjc7mw.gif
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    So who in the league doesn't pad their stats?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    for Tom...

learn to read better, i said Shawn Marion AND Amare
    Marion made the all star BEFORE NASH got there, which was my point of Nash havin a quality squad, and when marbury was there, Amare was cookin Duncan in the playoffs that one year, and i didnt even mention a young Joe Johnson on that stacked squad. after shaq and Wade, that miami squad was full of washed players, they had no business winning a ring and Shaq presence alone elevated them to a title squad

stick to YOUR laker/Kobe agenda b4 throwing rocks @ me.....
  • R.D.
    Options

most do it but its a little easier for the better players to do

just was a way of saying not to gawk at his numbers so much
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

huh?

by what playing hard

subtle ?

translation = i'm talking out my ass

How is he padding his stats, by passing to the open ? or getting a rebound. lmfao

translation= Lebron running to the paint and snatching rebounds when he got men down there amongst other things

you know im not bout to entertain you though Savannah

SMH stop it dude, the Heat's offense is predicated on Wade and Lebron grabbing boards and starting fast breaks. It's not like they play big or have bigs who can rebound like that.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2012
    Options
    DaFool

You said Teams which is plural when marion made ONE all star game as a reserve 2 years before nash arrived and amare made ZERO

Just take the L and stick to cross country bandwagon postin and agenda postin.You bring nothin else to this board

And joe johnson put up the same numbers the year before nash arrived and they lost 53 games.The year after nash johnson 3 point% went from 30% to 48% and fg % went up too

#Sledgehammerpost you're done
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

I mean well this dude must be the best stat padder I have ever seen because he does it so easily he makes it look effortless
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is it more that you're just tired of Lebron winning it or are you saying he doesn't actually deserve it??

cuz right now it's comes off as "just tired of Lebron winning" it type sh*t with some of ya'll.
  • DaBull
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Tom.....

does continuing sonning you count to bringing something to this board? you stay followin my post, with wikipedia open in another tab so you can post a google stat you found, and stay looking dumber in the end, FOH with % stats.

#fact is Nash had a stacked squad and did nothin but play uptempo and win meaningless games
    #fact Shaq won a chip with his new squad
    winning a ring and elevating your team to ultimate prize>>>>>>>>>>>>>>improving your teammates FG%
    #tooeasy

MVP dont matter anyway
    Shaq is top 10 ever
    Nash is top 35 at best with double the MVP awards as da Diesel
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you miss the part about the Cavs going from 60+ wins to ~12 wins when Lebron left? That kills your argument right there.

But anyways, according to your criteria, you can only determine someone's worth if they are absent from the team. So based on your logic, who is more valuable to their team than Lebron?

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tom.....

does continuing sonning you count to bringing something to this board? you stay followin my post, with wikipedia open in another tab so you can post a google stat you found, and stay looking dumber in the end, FOH with % stats.

#fact is Nash had a stacked squad and did nothin but play uptempo and win meaningless games
    #fact Shaq won a chip with his new squad
    winning a ring and elevating your team to ultimate prize>>>>>>>>>>>>>>improving your teammates FG%
    #tooeasy

MVP dont matter anyway
    Shaq is top 10 ever
    Nash is top 35 at best with double the MVP awards as da Diesel

This is true, because MVP doesn't always mean BEST player.
  • R.D.
    Options

I mean well this dude must be the best stat padder I have ever seen because he does it so easily he makes it look effortless

you can stand on the issue but the point was that numbers shouldnt be the only thing you use to determine the value of a player which most of yall do
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Fact nash won the mvp in 04-05 shaq didn't.The peoples opinions who matter disagree with you, you're a nobody these are nba writers who said otherwise.

Lol @ leading a team from 29 W's to 62 and from missing the playoffs to the Wcf and improving numbers on damn near everybody on the squad not deserving mvp
  • DaBull
    Options
    so now he says this......
    Fact nash won the mvp in 04-05 shaq didn't. The peoples opinions who matter disagree with you, you're a nobody these are nba writers who said otherwise.

when an hour ago it was ......................................................
    Jordan should have won it the year Barkley won his.

And the year magic won it in 88-89

Magic 22.5 ppg 13 apg 8 rpg 51% fg

Jordan 32.5 ppg 8 apg 8 rpg 54% fg.Jordan had 7 consecutive triple doubles(2nd most ever) and 10 triple doubles out 11 games

mj was runner up 3x for mvp

he sons himself everytime..capin for MJ when the same argument applies...but but the writers only matter and they disagree

FOH u ? azz ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You proved my point simpleton mike had better numbers in a better conference with NO HELP not one all star the bulls went to ecf finals that year

While magic had worthy and byron scott puttin up 20 + each Mike won 10 less games in then the stronger east.

Lol @ you callin anybody ? when u dress like carlton banks
  • DaBull
    Options
    the writers disagree wit u tho, u dont matter!!! LOL
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    I'ma say it like this if you don't want him to keep on winning MVP tell them other muthafuckas to step they game up .
  • R.D.
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    You proved my point simpleton mike had better numbers in a better conference with NO HELP not one all star the bulls went to ecf finals that year

While magic had worthy and byron scott puttin up 20 + each Mike won 10 less games in then the stronger east.

Lol @ you callin anybody ? when u dress like carlton banks

but that was his job to put them into position to score points because he was the point he ran the offense .
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? saying Nash didn't deserve those awards is an idiot.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVP award has been a joke for a while, before lebron won last yrs mvp, roses mvp the yr before and lebron before that, the last mvp that went to the right guy was KG in 2004, after that, it was a joke, nash wins in 05 and 06, when shaq shoulda won it in 05 and kobe in 06, dirk won in 07 but lebron shoulda won that one, kobe won in 08 but that was cps2 mvp, and lebron won in 09 but wade was the real mvp that season