waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    my old lady would ask who grandaddy you is and put you on her granny

you the old ? in the club b

you need to stop it b

donkey is for the young ?

you sound like your granny, i know the ? , she's that ? that 2short was talking about, leaning on my caddy with you in her arms and she was swining that thing hard, YOU DONT REMEMBER THAT ? ???? u have to remember it????........NOW BLOW THE WHISTLE ?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    45 this ? is ? old
    =))

this muthafucka right here, this sideline ? is on some ol look at me, i have a voice, cosigning as ? .... have anybody ever told you that you got ways like your mother, i bet you can put a egg in your mouth and hummmmmm that muthafucka to a chick come out the shell cant you ?

Don't talk about me like that YOU ? ? !!
  • waterproof
    Options
    45 this ? is ? old
    =))

this muthafucka right here, this sideline ? is on some ol look at me, i have a voice, cosigning as ? .... have anybody ever told you that you got ways like your mother, i bet you can put a egg in your mouth and hummmmmm that muthafucka to a chick come out the shell cant you ?

emotional ? , somebody stick a ? in this ? mouth to pasify this hoe
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    45 this ? is ? old
    =))

Their can only be one AQUA and it ain't you bruh...This ? thinks he can pop up and steal names Foh ? boy
  • waterproof
    Options
    tell yo granny thanks for freein the slaves thru the underground railroad

old ass ?

lame ass ? got a care bare sunshine smile tatted on his stomach that says H.U.G.G. L.I.F.E., ? OUTTA here you ? hoe.......
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No wonder he's delusional and emotional, he's old as ? and on prescription meds.

This ? is happy everyday he goes to sleep knowing he didnt break a bone getting in his old people's bathtub. Happy every morning he wakes up that he's still barely breathing.

LOL @ his kids needing to chew his food for him.

You're 45, log off and go do some gardening old man wrinkles.
  • waterproof
    Options
    45 this ? is ? old
    =))

Their can only be one AQUA and it ain't you bruh...This ? thinks he can pop up and steal names Foh ? boy

this ? hang a ? in front of his bedroom door to keep women from entering his room at night, lol,,,,,
  • waterproof
    Options
    ? aint it bout time for you to take yo medicine and go to bed

it's time for me to rock your ? to sleep
  • waterproof
    Options
    and yo mama got a picture of you wit a jherri curl on the wall at the house right now

bet money

i bet money your mother aint got clean pair of panties in her clean panty drawer, i bet your life on it
  • waterproof
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    No wonder he's delusional and emotional, he's old as ? and on prescription meds.

This ? is happy everyday he goes to sleep knowing he didnt break a bone getting in his old people's bathtub. Happy every morning he wakes up that he's still barely breathing.

ANSWER THE ? QUESTION YOU BACKROOM BOTTOM ? !!!!!!!
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    45 this ? is ? old
    =))

this ? hang a ? in front of his bedroom door to keep women from entering his room at night, lol,,,,,

You ? , every post you say some ? ? you lettin out your fantasies
  • waterproof
    Options
    THE AQUA KILLIN THESE ? FOR DOLO, YO SOMETIMES I TEST MYSELF TO SEE IF I STILL GOT IT, WORD TO THE INFAMOUS
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I never seen that picture of Yay's ex-wife everyone talks about. Yay is cool in my book.
  • waterproof
    Options
    and yo mama got a picture of you wit a jherri curl on the wall at the house right now

bet money

i bet money your mother aint got clean pair of panties in her clean panty drawer, i bet your life on it

gon head and admit you had a jherri curl og

that's right you raggedy mouth ? , you better acknowledge you elders you little ? and salute the ? , this ass whopping taught you well to call me O.G.
  • VIBE
    Options

cracka shut the ? up

? you Platypus.
  • VIBE
    Options

ANSWER THE ? QUESTION YOU BACKROOM BOTTOM ? !!!!!!!

Broski, you have Alzheimer's.
  • waterproof
    Options
    45 this ? is ? old
    =))

You ? , every post you say some ? ? you lettin out your fantasies

YOU FIGGITY ? u so scared of women so much that you hiss at them like a cat when they approach
  • waterproof
    Options

bet money

gon head and admit you had a jherri curl og

that's right you raggedy mouth ? , you better acknowledge you elders you little ? and salute the ? , this ass whopping taught you well to call me O.G.

0.jpg

bow out gracefully, you stuck your hand into some ? so walk away with the tail tucked between your ass and we can act like this never happen
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    Options
    aye bruh you lucky you black

i only go for these crackas

so ? yo old ass and yo hoe ass thread

? ? you and i slap that filthy ass hand you try to extend out, you punk maybe if you would lay back, like your mother on her back with her fat ass u would of known that THE AQUA been going hard on those that disrespect the race of the almighty, but no your fake ass was acting like these ? who know what the ? is about and join ranks with these ? , showing out for THE WHITE MAN

muthafucka you is a sell out ? ...... and i am going to treat you like Ahmed Johnson when he betrayed THE NATION OF ?

2372552_640px.jpg?1274983489

• blackjack2012
    Options
    ^^why you post ? like that ? you a certified ? boy
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'proof sonning cats as usual..
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    best ? i've seen in a while. the aqua is single handely ethering these rednecks!