the new mods eat ? sammiches and drink ? tonics

NIKE...
NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in AKA Donkey
Just turned the key that unlocks that state of being...? is surreal right now and the hi aint even peeked yet b

The easy way to get really ? up and not fall into the baffoonery stage of being lifted is small doses throught the day..by the time you have taken ur drugs, drank ur drink and smoke ur dope of choice, your body has entered a lucid yet aware the state of consciousness....I been getting hi for so long, I've turned this ? into a science..drugs arent the problem b..it's the abuse and lack of respect for intoxicants..shamans and witchdoctors know this..so do I..

Go on drug binge for a week then take time to see ? sober...sobriety is woat be..the slave master dont wanna ? to know the key to revolution is found in the spititual and cerimonial importance of controled and sanctioned drug use..

? em tho..I stay elevated b

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NIKE...
    Sanchez you read that ? b..stop acting like a mod b
  • NIKE...
    Name? Nah me..names are about as useful and a soup spoon with a hole in it..cant say my threads are wack when majority of your threads are fueled by your infatuation with other male posters..you not a chi ? b...we sent trends and you making us look like some ? from the south or some ? ..

Ride the red line all day, say 10 hail marys and thank the based ?
  • NIKE...
    ? mod seen another "wack" thread was about to build steam and like the true ? he is, moved it to gns..

Cant understand how such a wack poster such as myself keeps you boyscouts inside your feelings...why is that b?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Chicity wrote: »
    Yet another wack thread

Congrats TS, u really building a wack name for yaself

And you thought I was just bullshittin about how wack u are
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Name? Nah me..names are about as useful and a soup spoon with a hole in it..cant say my threads are wack when majority of your threads are fueled by your infatuation with other male posters..you not a chi ? b...we sent trends and you making us look like some ? from the south or some ? ..

Ride the red line all day, say 10 hail marys and thank the based ?

c98.gif
  • NIKE...
    How is a gimp legged blind man gonna say some ? is wack tho b?

Only the same 4 ? repeat the same ? ..this aint the radio b..repition can't hide the fact ya'll ? are obsessed
  • Idiopathic Joker
    your welcome, ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    so your gonna cry like a woman now, internet thug?
  • NIKE...
    I hate nike cortez bcuz his superficial troll threads do numbers while my threads expose me as a lame jealous ?

Glad you finally admit it b
  • konceptjones
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duh ? is you ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    wait this is internet thug?

? said he'd bite a ? ? off
  • Idiopathic Joker
    I hate nike cortez bcuz his superficial troll threads do numbers while my threads expose me as a lame jealous ?

Glad you finally admit it b

lol yea, ok
  • NIKE...
    Lol ya'll ? are funny...limp wrist pillow biting funny...? ? make it a point to try and bully but in doing so expose their obsessive ways seeing as how I've never even acknowledged them outside the groupie ? they get on when I make a thread...keep going b..just building my case and when it's time to take you hoes to trial, you will be exposed...this thread aint what you think it is..so continue with the hoe ? ..
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Lol ya'll ? are funny...limp wrist pillow biting funny...? ? make it a point to try and bully but in doing so expose their obsessive ways seeing as how I've never even acknowledged them outside the groupie ? they get on when I make a thread...keep going b..just building my case and when it's time to take you hoes to trial, you will be exposed...this thread aint what you think it is..so continue with the hoe ? ..

th_dhalsimdidntreadlol.gif
  • konceptjones
    ? mod seen another "wack" thread was about to build steam and like the true ? he is, moved it to gns..

Cant understand how such a wack poster such as myself keeps you boyscouts inside your feelings...why is that b?

this ? thead was building about as much steam as lukewarm water.

23329891.jpg
  • NIKE...

23329891.jpg

You obviously dont understand how this ? works...that wack thread is a premise...and seeing as how most the ? calling my threads wack have yet to make one that goes past 100, I'd say Im winning...multiplat in donkey and gns off remedial ? ..these ? mad bcuz the threads they put their heart in barely ? double digits...it's a game to me b and just because my style of gameplay doesnt fit in with the status quo, ? are mad bcuz I accomplished in a month what they have been posting for years trying to do..I dont mind being callev wack..? is expected..even this post is a product of boredom but as usual my cheerleaders enter the thread and eventually push this to plat status...i'm 2chainz on these boards..simplicity and repetition..? aint complicated b
  • NIKE...
    Yeah...i got aids and syphilis too...I also ? my step sister raw...your point is?
  • NIKE...
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Whenever I said didn't read....I really didnt
    but you felt compelled to type that weak ? tho huh? Okay b..thats wassup..

• konceptjones

23329891.jpg

You obviously dont understand how this ? works...that wack thread is a premise...and seeing as how most the ? calling my threads wack have yet to make one that goes past 100, I'd say Im winning...multiplat in donkey and gns off remedial ? ..these ? mad bcuz the threads they put their heart in barely ? double digits...it's a game to me b and just because my style of gameplay doesnt fit in with the status quo, ? are mad bcuz I accomplished in a month what they have been posting for years trying to do..I dont mind being callev wack..? is expected..even this post is a product of boredom but as usual my cheerleaders enter the thread and eventually push this to plat status...i'm 2chainz on these boards..simplicity and repetition..? aint complicated b

Obviously you don't know how this ? works. You made a wack ass thread, cats clown you for it. That's how this ? happens.

Silly ? talkin 'bout accomplishments on an internet message board. ? do something in real life, get a college degree, start a business (one unrelated to the typical ? -business ? ), raise your kids, win a Nobel Prize... Something!

Making threads on a message board is about as lame of an accomplishment as a fat ? getting fatter.

FOH.

354d63.jpg