the new mods eat ? sammiches and drink ? tonics

Options

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So posts and poster stats have no place on a message board?

Okay cool
  • NIKE...
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Yeah...i got aids and syphilis too...I also ? my step sister raw...your point is?

i just asked a question lol, why so defensive?
    Bcuz you gave the aids and now you wanna act brand new..I dont like that ? b
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So posts and poster stats have no place on a message board?

Okay cool

the mere fact that you even care shows how lame you are.

25229480.jpg
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Nah the fact you care about post quality shows how wack you are...and those matrix gifs are like 5 years beyond their shelf life..get a new form of expression b
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Yeah...i got aids and syphilis too...I also ? my step sister raw...your point is?

i just asked a question lol, why so defensive?
    Bcuz you gave the aids and now you wanna act brand new..I dont like that ? b

you said you wanted it, now you have buyer's remorse, not my fault

Damn Kai...you ice cold sweety but ? it, you right..

*drops head in shame*
  • NIKE...
    Options
    This Nike Cortez guy is hilarious.
    nah I'm just a regular joe..the dumb ? these hoecakes say to me is hilarious b

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? mod seen another "wack" thread was about to build steam and like the true ? he is, moved it to gns..

Cant understand how such a wack poster such as myself keeps you boyscouts inside your feelings...why is that b?

this ? thead was building about as much steam as lukewarm water.

23329891.jpg

You obviously dont understand how this ? works...that wack thread is a premise...and seeing as how most the ? calling my threads wack have yet to make one that goes past 100, I'd say Im winning...multiplat in donkey and gns off remedial ? ..these ? mad bcuz the threads they put their heart in barely ? double digits...it's a game to me b and just because my style of gameplay doesnt fit in with the status quo, ? are mad bcuz I accomplished in a month what they have been posting for years trying to do..I dont mind being callev wack..? is expected..even this post is a product of boredom but as usual my cheerleaders enter the thread and eventually push this to plat status
    ...i'm 2chainz on these boards..simplicity and repetition..? aint complicated b

Truuu... u both make ? of yourselves for the sake of goin platinum.. and u both fail/failed.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    ? mod seen another "wack" thread was about to build steam and like the true ? he is, moved it to gns..

Cant understand how such a wack poster such as myself keeps you boyscouts inside your feelings...why is that b?

this ? thead was building about as much steam as lukewarm water.

23329891.jpg

You obviously dont understand how this ? works...that wack thread is a premise...and seeing as how most the ? calling my threads wack have yet to make one that goes past 100, I'd say Im winning...multiplat in donkey and gns off remedial ? ..these ? mad bcuz the threads they put their heart in barely ? double digits...it's a game to me b and just because my style of gameplay doesnt fit in with the status quo, ? are mad bcuz I accomplished in a month what they have been posting for years trying to do..I dont mind being callev wack..? is expected..even this post is a product of boredom but as usual my cheerleaders enter the thread and eventually push this to plat status
    ...i'm 2chainz on these boards..simplicity and repetition..? aint complicated b

Truuu... u both make ? of yourselves for the sake of goin platinum.. and u both fail/failed.
    The only ? are the ones that continue to feef into itwhen it's been stated several times, I could care less..

*shrugs*
  • NIKE...
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    Feef
    Feed b..? was typo
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHO IN THE ? ARE THE NEW MODS ANYWAYS
  • NIKE...
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    their bitchassness will signify who they are..no need to mention names..I only do that for ? I respect b

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    their bitchassness will signify who they are..no need to mention names..I only do that for ? I respect b

you still mad, b?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    ^^^? ? always point themselves out...

How am I mad tho...last time I checked you the one that "declared war" now ya ? ass is backtracking and being dismissive...a ? trait
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

How am I mad tho...last time I checked you the one that "declared war" now ya ? ass is backtracking and being dismissive...a ? trait

How am I backtracking and being dismissive? You the one catches feelings everytime I call your threads wack. Stop being a ? and stop whining about the ? .
  • NIKE...
    Options

How am I backtracking and being dismissive? You the one catches feelings everytime I call your threads wack. Stop being a ? and stop whining about the ? .
    Lol so going into a posters threads just to repeat the same wack ? is wassup huh?

Okay cool...you just a groupie b..I never even acknowled you until you started stalking me..it seems you have ? confused b
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Lol so going into a posters threads just to repeat the same wack ? is wassup huh?

Okay cool...you just a groupie b..I never even acknowled you until you started stalking me..it seems you have ? confused b

lol ok ? . you got stalking and bullying confused. everytime i call your ? wack, you go on a ? rampage like you on ? . what you call that
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Bullying? Lmao is saying the same redundant ? is bullying? ? please...calling an intentionally wack poster wack is kinda like calling you a ? ...same ? different toilet b..boredom is why I respond but eventually I will tire of this lame ass ? you be on and no longer feed you..without my wack threads you really have nothing...you weak pre and post modship..you're a clone b..no real personality but you want one soooooo bad tho..I almost feel sorry for you if I didnt find you so hilarious..

I've obviously struck a nerve with you bcuz I havent posted in days and like clockwork and like I predicted, you would be the first to say something...you try to sound ironic and witty but the fact remains you're a stalker and have an obsession with me but okay...keep following me...like I said, the exposition is coming :-)
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol this got kinda funny
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Bullying? Lmao is saying the same redundant ? is bullying? ? please...calling an intentionally wack poster wack is kinda like calling you a ? ...same ? different toilet b..boredom is why I respond but eventually I will tire of this lame ass ? you be on and no longer feed you..without my wack threads you really have nothing...you weak pre and post modship..you're a clone b..no real personality but you want one soooooo bad tho..I almost feel sorry for you if I didnt find you so hilarious..

I've obviously struck a nerve with you bcuz I havent posted in days and like clockwork and like I predicted, you would be the first to say something...you try to sound ironic and witty but the fact remains you're a stalker and have an obsession with me but okay...keep following me...like I said, the exposition is coming :-)

keep crying like a ? , ? . obviously me joking around with you got you mad. if this were the yard, you'd be that ? to steal on. and i'd take all your ramen soups as i please ? .
  • NIKE...
    Options
    If this was the yard? Lmao

? this is the i.c. how bout if you was really joking you would be funny...that one sounds a little more accurate b
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Any administrative action would prove me right b

If anybody should be jailed is the ? that kept changing my thread titles and derailing my joint b
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Any administrative action would prove me right b

If anybody should be jailed is the ? that kept changing my thread titles and derailing my joint b

what the ? was I derailing?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    I didnt know who was doing anything to this thread but thanks for acknowledging your bitchassness...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I didnt know who was doing anything to this thread but thanks for acknowledging your bitchassness...

lol @ bitchassness. you stay catching feelings over jokes, b