Grudges:Is it worth it

ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Is it right to hold grudges because of the past?do you let it affect your life and the people around you??

4350423566_coupleargue_xlarge.jpeg

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I don't like you its a wrap.

It's no coming back from that.

I wouldn't call it a grudge, its more like I will never be in the place as the other person and speak.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    lol i guess you have a grudge
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as ? in Christ forgave you.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Once I don't like you its a wrap.

It's no coming back from that.

I wouldn't call it a grudge, its more like I will never be in the place as the other person and speak.

I use to be like that holdin grudges like Mf but in order to get in good with ? I have to forgive.We all grow up and people change.I had to realize youre only hurting yourself holding these grudges and life is moving on.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? doesn't like ?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    then change,The Hacker
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't throw stones ? . You got a limp wrist
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Once u cross a certain line with me, I wouldnt necessarily call it a grudge, but I no longer ? with u basically. If we happen to see each other, we aint gotta throw hands, ur just non existent, I wont even acknowledge ur presence.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? what grudge can u have when u have a pair of ass cheeks in front of you like the ones in your sig

but on the real grudges are for vagnial tendencies having mothefuckers

the type of ? that have that bow wow hand gesturing ? , and doing that chicken ? wit their neck

real ? dont have grudges, we have beef son

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hold grudges. But it's usually not b/c i don't want to shake that ? off and move on, but for one reason or another, i just can't forget something someone did.

And realistically, why should I? If there's some bad memory in my life that you perpetuated, and I am the one that can't get that ? outta my head, then you've officially ? with my mental state, and i'm not going to forget that. You lose your mental faculties or your mental health, and you're basically ? . I consider that ? precious.

So if you try to take that away from me, i'm never letting go.

Grudges are the best when you can throw it in someone's face too. Let it ? with their mental state. ? 'em. There's 7 billion people in this world. If I'm cool with 6,999,999,999 of them, then ? that one.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    its not that i hold grudges ... its just that i hate when ppl try to skip over ? like it was actually resolved and act like ? never happened

i feel like when im in the wrong ppl never let me out of it so i hold other to that same standard

its always the muhphukka who know they did you wrong that wanna be all happy joy joy when they see you. this especially happens to me with women
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Sion,some people hold grudges cause they can and some hold grudges just to be low down.If im holding a grudge it's for a reason.the best revenge is moving on with your life,and making yourself better mentally physically,spiritually and financially.the people who dogged you hate to see you overcome what they claimed you wouldnt be
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    I do, but I don't let them control me. If I have to hold a grudge then they just become non-existent.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    its not that i hold grudges ... its just that i hate when ppl try to skip over ? like it was actually resolved and act like ? never happened

i feel like when im in the wrong ppl never let me out of it so i hold other to that same standard

its always the muhphukka who know they did you wrong that wanna be all happy joy joy when they see you. this especially happens to me with women

this right here is what im talking about.people know they were wrong but never muster up the audacity to apologize.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    When you hold a grudge you allow these people control of your whole life
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you hold a grudge you allow these people control of your whole life

so you just turn the other cheek?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    edited November 2012
    it's not about turning the other cheek it's about having control of your life and not allowing the past get the best of you.these same people who ? you over moved on and living their lives while you mad about what a stupid ? or people did to you 15 yrs ago.the best revenge is making your life better and letting them know you got the last laugh.the same people gonna reap what they sow at the end.hell the same folks that use to tease me,and females who use to diss the ? outta me,some are either on drugs,dead,got kids everywhere or dying from something

no-need-to.jpg[img][/img]
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ? said he will make your enemies your footstool.the same ones who looked down on you could be the ones who will down the line need you someday
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Thats why you gotta be careful how you treat people in life
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    I don't hold grudges even though I've got a mad temper. You can waste too much time hating people.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    thats so true.youre only hurting yourself.life is moving on and these people dont care if you live or die anyway.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hating people gives them free rent inside your head.

When you hate people, half of them don't know and the other half don't care.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hold any grudges..I'll just wont allow you to ? over me anymore..I wont even put you in a situation to do so
    It'll be hard to get anything outta me...

Holding grudges and ? builds up stress..aint got time for all that..life is short..I'm like I just wont ? wit cha..
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Punisher thinks grudges are worth it b