Halo 4

Options
124»

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I have a Mountain Dew Double XP 2 liter code probably for 15 minutes If you want it in box me.

Ahhh I threw my bag of doritos out. ? !
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just got my ? yesterday and I dabbled in Campaign until the mission after the ancient forerunner awakes. Multiplayer seems nice so far but yo what are those giant two legged mech things? The prometheans are challenging though and annoying. Especially those running dogs and the ones who fly and protect the others and even bring enemies you killed back to life.

I got killed by one like 5x inna row. ? was in the middle of the stage shooting me in my spawn.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got my ? yesterday and I dabbled in Campaign until the mission after the ancient forerunner awakes. Multiplayer seems nice so far but yo what are those giant two legged mech things? The prometheans are challenging though and annoying. Especially those running dogs and the ones who fly and protect the others and even bring enemies you killed back to life.

I got killed by one like 5x inna row. ? was in the middle of the stage shooting me in my spawn.

Just finished that ? . Man what's your gamertag so I can get slaughtered in multiplayer?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    gamertag: alphaoutlaw1808

Just went off for 31 kills with 25 coming from vehicles lol