Comic Book: Smash or Pass?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
First all, I know this is some straight up geeky, nerdy fanboy ? that's half-assed disturbing, acknowledging that you find women that don't exist not only attractive, but you ? after them. However, the following super heroines I find that there's something about them and I dare say, I would ? them.

Adam+Hughes+-+Powergirl+-+JSAClassified+nro+1+%28Julio+2005%29.jpg

PG's most disgusting feature is of course her massive rack and the fact for all intents and purposes it's her "superhero insignia." She's tall 5' 11" and I like her bob hair cut. It was be the ? to catch her just like that, flying on her back while your tagging that ? .

Ms.+Marvel+pic+1.jpg

Being that I don't read Avengers, I don't know ? about Ms. Marvel, except for what I read in Classic X-Men, I do know do that black outfit is some sexy ? and Ms. Danvers is another one of those thick ass sexy white girls.

!B9v)eG!B2k~$(KGrHqMOKjkEzJ08J5DBBM6rv1JhMw~~0_3.JPG

You don't get a more exotic than Ororo Munroe. Tall black chick born in New York, raised in Kenya, with white hair and blue eyes. Roro has this tranquility about her that makes her hella pleasant to be around around, unless she's in an enclosed space. With her control over the weather, you can't help but to think can she get that ? hella wet too.

Fire-Ice-dc-comics-4007329-800-600-300x225.jpg

Fire, she's Brazilian, nuff said.

Catwoman_Cover_51_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Know Selina is going to do the fool. She seems like a "take charge," kinda chick. The black leather, the cat-o-nine-tails." I'm not one to let a chick call me all kind of names, but I would let Selina do it.

Comments