Battle of the Mercenaries: Frank Castle VS Slade? Add your favorite mercs, who's winning?

Options
Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
Siding with Slade.

Punisher VS Green Arrow?

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Slade destroys Punisher and it's not close. Green Arrow should win as well as he's pretty much a meta human.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    What's a meta human?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    What's a meta human?

Basically just a super human, a human with powers. It's been theorized by Batman and others in the Justice League that Green Arrow may be a Meta Human based off of his accuracy and physical abilities (also with him killing the likes of Parallax and surviving ? regular humans can't).
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deathstroke beats punisher
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come no body has done Slade Vs Wade yet what's wrong with y'all . Deathstroke vs Deadpool now thats a matchup .

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    We did and that's not a match up. Deadpool would embarrass him.

Deadpool VS Lobo>>
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    What's a meta human?

Basically just a super human, a human with powers. It's been theorized by Batman and others in the Justice League that Green Arrow may be a Meta Human based off of his accuracy and physical abilities (also with him killing the likes of Parallax and surviving ? regular humans can't).

Damn, that's some dope ? . If that's the case Green Arrow >> Hawkeye.

I got another one Green Arrow VS Gambit
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    LOL Deadpool can't beat Deathstroke and definitely can't embarrass him. Deathstroke is better trained, stronger, faster, smarter, has better feats, and can also regenerate crazy. Only thing Deadpool got on him is craziness and used to have his healing factor.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine is the goat mercenary...lets face facts
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    LOL Deadpool can't beat Deathstroke and definitely can't embarrass him. Deathstroke is better trained, stronger, faster, smarter, has better feats, and can also regenerate crazy. Only thing Deadpool got on him is craziness and used to have his healing factor.

Deathstroke has a healing factor? Damn, I thought dude was just some regular ass mercenary with extraordinary skills. Deadpool has the same skills, teleportation, immortality and healing powers, I still think deadpool would whoop his ass with the quickness. I'm not downplaying dude but in reality Marvel >> DC.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

Na, he's a bit overrated to me. Matterfact Wolvie VS Lobo would be a GOAT match. Both ? have healing/regenerative powers, Lobo has super strength, guns and a machete, wolvie has claws, super senses, both are good at hand to hand combat.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Domino VS Psylocke?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Na, he's a bit overrated to me. Matterfact Wolvie VS Lobo would be a GOAT match. Both ? have healing/regenerative powers, Lobo has super strength, guns and a machete, wolvie has claws, super senses, both are good at hand to hand combat.

What the ? ? Lobo has beaten Superman before. What are you talking about dunny? Lobo would mash Wolverine into adamantium bits and beat the brakes off of him over and over and over again before just killing him. That's like saying Wolverine can beat Wonder Woman and Superman.

Also Deadpool can't teleport without his technology, and it malfunctions alot, Deathstroke is effectively immortal through regeneration as well and like I said is faster, stronger, better with guns and swords, etc. He's beaten whole Justice League teams dolo.

And Marvel=DC in the long run due to their entities, with DC maybe edging it out. Also Flash>>>>>99% of Marvel heroes and there's multiple of them and they can travel to other dimensions and times and bring other flashes to fight.

So DC >=Marvel.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I gave you a GOAT cause lobo and flash are my favorite DC characters although I disagree with you saying flash can beat 99% of marvel because Silver Surfer, Thor, Blue Marvel and a multitude of other marvel characters can beat flash.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    I gave you a GOAT cause lobo and flash are my favorite DC characters although I disagree with you saying flash can beat 99% of marvel because Silver Surfer, Thor, Blue Marvel and a multitude of other marvel characters can beat flash.

I disagree with Thor and Blue Marvel. Surfer's potentially faster than Flash so maybe, but as far as Thor and Blue Marvel, Flash can steal their speed and leave them motionless, can hit with the strength of Superman+ beings off of strength alone and can tank punches from the strongest of beings due to his speed.

He can also create dimensional portals and time travel if he runs long enough/fast enough. Oh and he can phase through things with speed alone.

If bloodlusted and written correctly, Flash is a problem. It'd take some heavy duty mutant to take him down.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come no body has done Slade Vs Wade yet what's wrong with y'all . Deathstroke vs Deadpool now thats a matchup .

I did in my "Who's Greater?" thread.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

I disagree with Thor and Blue Marvel. Surfer's potentially faster than Flash so maybe, but as far as Thor and Blue Marvel, Flash can steal their speed and leave them motionless, can hit with the strength of Superman+ beings off of strength alone and can tank punches from the strongest of beings due to his speed.

He can also create dimensional portals and time travel if he runs long enough/fast enough. Oh and he can phase through things with speed alone.

If bloodlusted and written correctly, Flash is a problem. It'd take some heavy duty mutant to take him down.

Blue Marvel can move at light speed as well, he's as strong as silver surfer. Definitely more powerful than Thor and Sentry.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slade and Wade are the same ? guy .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Deadpool >> Deathstroke

Deathstroke VS Lobo?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol at flash beating Thor....y'all ? wilding out. Thor is>>>>>>blue marvel sentry and flash and supes. Thor ans Surfer run this top tier ? . I thought this was known.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Lobo is SUPERMAN level. Deathstroke stands no chance. Even with weeks of prep, it's damn near impossible to put Lobo down as he's immortal.

Also lol at Thor tagging 500x speed of light flash, tanking a white dwarf (flash's punching power) and hurting flash (who's powers allow him not to be hurt by others just as strong). Flash would down Thor with ease unless he has his Odinforce.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd like to see Sabertooth vs Slade. That ? would be nice.

Also AOA NightCrawler vs Green Arrow
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @amotekun how the ? green Arrow gone hit night Crawler? @darkraiden man the ? is flash going to hit a flying Thor who can break the earth and send lighting to every corner of the Earth. Flash lost early.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden mjolnir went around the galaxy and back in 60 seconds lol...even flash don't want it with the enchanted mallet
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on how arrow is written doesnt he have like preternatural marksmanship abilities.

I'd just like to see how creative the writing would get. SOmetimes good matchups arent ones
    where the matchups are even. Sometimes putting a character in bad situation can bring something
    out of them.

BullsEye vs Red Arrow

Elektra vs Deadshot or Huntress