Animal cuts supplement.... Fill me in!

Options
Fundz O' Plenty
Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Weight Room
I've heard a few things about it. I think J-Gutta was tellin' me it's the ? .

Anybody else got down with it?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Animal makes some great supplement's but they also make some ? ones.. it also determines on alot of things like your metabolism and diet...

Good thing about GNC is if it don't work and you got the reciept you can take it back even after using most of it...

Bet. Good lookin' fam. I gotta make it over there. If you have a slow metabolism, can these products increase it? (silly question but I had to ask) Gotchu on the diet part. I really need to step my cardio up...

I started with H-Cut and I'm going to finish the bottom. Problem is, like a lot of other cats, I start out good and fade off fast... smh. But I'm tryna come up with a regiment and workout schedule I can stick to even when I'm not feelin' like working out.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Get a work out buddy that will push you...

Up your cardio if you've become comfortable with it. What's your diet like?

I don't really mess with Thermogenics... so take special care if you are gonna be stacking H-cut and Animal Cut... may cause you to ? ... make sure you hydrate while taking that ? too...

You know how ? do fam... ? would rather hit the club still then work out. ? I'm 36, ? I'm doin' in the club???
    Anyway, diet is decent, nothing too bad. Chicken, fish, turkey meat, ? like that. Not about of red meat. Veggie heavy, a lot of water.

Weakness is potato chips and sweets sometimes. I allow buy chips, rarely buy sweets...

Thinking of cutting back a couple days on the meat though. Need some meatless dinner ideas, I'll google that.

c/s on the throw up feeling. I always put a little something on my stomach either before or after taking it.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What up Fundz

*daps*

Like I tell every person I sell supplements to, all this does is give you that extra edge. You still have to put in the work (5 days a week workout no less). And everyone gets different results. I just know that it's working for me my G. Since I took my cycle I went from 202 to 189 in 30 days. And I have gotten madd compliments. Like Jamel said buy it a GNC for that money back guarantee. Also I'm just like you diet is cool not strict but not bad. I have 1 cheat day a month and that's just 1 meal thou.Also my Cardio in my last 30 days has been minimal at best, only 15 minutes a day unless I take my bike out. I do intervals on the tread mill too. run 3 (6.0)walk 2 (4.3) run 3 etc until the 15 is up. I'm telling you my G I be sweating like a slave. And if you do it buy it from a store so you know it's not expired. By the way I've been doing Animal Cuts
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tried it and it was ok. My diet wasn't on point, so I didn't get the results I was shooting for.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    What up Fundz

*daps*

Like I tell every person I sell supplements to, all this does is give you that extra edge. You still have to put in the work (5 days a week workout no less). And everyone gets different results. I just know that it's working for me my G. Since I took my cycle I went from 202 to 189 in 30 days. And I have gotten madd compliments. Like Jamel said buy it a GNC for that money back guarantee. Also I'm just like you diet is cool not strict but not bad. I have 1 cheat day a month and that's just 1 meal thou.Also my Cardio in my last 30 days has been minimal at best, only 15 minutes a day unless I take my bike out. I do intervals on the tread mill too. run 3 (6.0)walk 2 (4.3) run 3 etc until the 15 is up. I'm telling you my G I be sweating like a slave. And if you do it buy it from a store so you know it's not expired. By the way I've been doing Animal Cuts

*daps*

Good lookin' on the update fam! Glad it's working out for you. You're right, I HAVE to stick to a five day work out regiment. Life with kids can interrupt that ? , no excuse, well it is kinda, lol! That ? 11!

Anyway, I'm going to finish this bottle of H-Cut and prolly make my move then. I hate wasting money, lol. As far as cardio, I do a walk, run combo. I heard that's good. *shrugs* Plus, tryin' to keep the knees in tact.

Tryin' to burn the fat now so I pull an hour to an hour and a half cardio. Is that overkill? I don't thing it is but what do I know....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tried it and it was ok. My diet wasn't on point, so I didn't get the results I was shooting for.

Good lookin' Heaven...

Drop that upper body regiment fam.

Thanks in advance.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

i be telling ? that....no matter what you take if your diet/nutrition/protein game ain't on point you are going to be highly disappointed....

i learned that the hard way when i thought creatine was just a get big quick fix lmao.......

you are what you eat......
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    i be telling ? that....no matter what you take if your diet/nutrition/protein game ain't on point you are going to be highly disappointed....

i learned that the hard way when i thought creatine was just a get big quick fix lmao.......

Do you take a protein supplement? Or are you speaking on protein in the food you eat?

Thanks in advance.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Do you take a protein supplement? Or are you speaking on protein in the food you eat?

Thanks in advance.

both...you can get big without the protein supplements but that depends on if your genetic freak(mesomorph)

but yea i ? with the protein shakes...i get the chocolate kind and mix it in with a full tablespoon of peanut butter with atleast 12oz of milk...mmmmm yum lol
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    both...you can get big without the protein supplements but that depends on if your genetic freak(mesomorph)

but yea i ? with the protein shakes...i get the chocolate kind and mix it in with a full tablespoon of peanut butter with atleast 12oz of milk...mmmmm yum lol

Good lookin' fam...

sep for that "yum" ? ... You could kept that, lol. Just sayin' ? .
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya'll do know all creatine is just water weight gain. The best creatine to take is drinking a gallon of water while you work out.

@ Fundz come on my G give up them chips and sweets 1 month I bet you you will be down an honest 10 lbs. And yes you can max out on cardio. As far as diet madd chicken breast and tuna and the weight should start shedding and try doing whole grain instead of whole wheat.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya'll do know all creatine is just water weight gain. The best creatine to take is drinking a gallon of water while you work out.

@ Fundz come on my G give up them chips and sweets 1 month I bet you you will be down an honest 10 lbs. And yes you can max out on cardio. As far as diet madd chicken breast and tuna and the weight should start shedding and try doing whole grain instead of whole wheat.

? ..... I know man, I know. But what the ? is a sandwich or hot dog WITHOUT CHIPS ? ! LOL!

Fine... One ? ' month, no chips/sweet! GOT DAMMIT!

Aight, that's out...

Good lookin' J!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good lookin' Heaven...

Drop that upper body regiment fam.

Thanks in advance.

I hit one body part a day pretty much, and I do however many exercises I feel like doing. So for example on shoulder days, I do a combination of free weights and machine weights. 8-10 exercises for about 10-12 reps. Always heavy weight.
    Today I did traps and I did barbell shrugs front and back 5 times each way. I then did dumbbell shrugs 4x12. Then I went to the standing calf raise machine and hit shrugs on there 5x12. Then I did the shrug machine standing 4x12. I then did some free weight dumbbell exercises to finish off my workout. I just train how I feel like training. I don't have a set routine. I just go with the flow. But im always striving to push myself so that I can get bigger and stronger.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yeah the diet and nutrition part is just as big as hitting the gym. There ain't no point in taking supplements unless you committed to following a good diet. I learned the hard way, but with experience comes knowledge. I still love my fast food though. Thats why I can never compete. A body-builders diet is ridiculous. I just ain;t got that type of motivation to keep a strict diet like they do just to win a little trophy. I'm cool. I need my burger king, my in-n-out, and my taco shops. Ha!
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hit one body part a day pretty much, and I do however many exercises I feel like doing. So for example on shoulder days, I do a combination of free weights and machine weights. 8-10 exercises for about 10-12 reps. Always heavy weight.
    Today I did traps and I did barbell shrugs front and back 5 times each way. I then did dumbbell shrugs 4x12. Then I went to the standing calf raise machine and hit shrugs on there 5x12. Then I did the shrug machine standing 4x12. I then did some free weight dumbbell exercises to finish off my workout. I just train how I feel like training. I don't have a set routine. I just go with the flow. But im always striving to push myself so that I can get bigger and stronger.

You in houston right? If I wasnt afraid that I'd have to hear how "Jesus is the way" the entire time during a workout...I'd throw some weight up with you.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You in houston right? If I wasnt afraid that I'd have to hear how "Jesus is the way" the entire time during a workout...I'd throw some weight up with you.
    Ha. naw I don't live in houston. I'm out in San Diego. Nothing like throwing around weight while listening to my audio bible though!. You should try it sometime.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ha. naw I don't live in houston. I'm out in San Diego. Nothing like throwing around weight while listening to my audio bible though!. You should try it sometime.

I could have sworn you said you were in the H... my fault!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options

Thanks again fam! I thought it was me with the "let it flow" attitude. Whatever works huh man...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol.................

Whatever works mayne.