Comments

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea someone here clearly doesnt know wtf hes talking about
  • proboscisjoe
    proboscisjoe Members Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    yea someone here clearly doesnt know wtf hes talking about

lol... a truer statement has never been spoken.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ americans catching feelings over my statements, i guess i dont know what im talking bout, even though ive actually built a car and am in the car world unlike you wanna-bes... keep dreaming
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »
    lol @ americans catching feelings over my statements, i guess i dont know what im talking bout, even though ive actually built a car and am in the car world unlike you wanna-bes... keep dreaming
    so ur not american? what are you? no ones catching feelings, its just funny you say that you cant mod cars because thats not how they run, im getting fully tuned with intake, exhaust, charge pipes, intercooler, and it doesnt hurt my motor for jack ? but help in power cause im tuned RIGHT, stock parts in cars are fine but there are aftermarket companies that make better afr (flow ratios) than stock

im not saying you cant mod cars, read what i said, i said you cant take a car thats built at say 200bhp and tune it to 600bhp and not have problems, you get all sorts of problems even with the chassis's twisting...

i had an subaru impreza and got it tuned by prodrive and fitted dump valve it ran like a dream, i love modding, i had a golf mk4 gt tdi, the mk4 tdi's where quicker than the gti's at the time, i had the engine re mapped and fitted a straight thru exhaust myself, gave it crazy amounts of torque, i was keeping up with 3ltr bm's and mk5 gti's, vw's pump duse engines where the best diesel engines in the world at the time...

anyways, make a thread on your car when your done modding would like to see it... peace
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want that A-7 so ? bad