Who battles next...im 2-0 out here run it!

evoljeanyes
evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
When is the next battle? I'm undefeated...bring this ? rondre sleaze!!!! Lol I'm bullshitting...who next though seriously

Comments

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    I just not really worried bout it aint no sent me no strats yet
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Isn't it supposed to be @triplebs vs. @waterproof ?

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    No strats sent yet
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Strat on thursday.
  • DarkRaiden
    Not sure who sent their strat or what, but should we just skip the match and move on to the next 2?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who's on triple b's squad so i can know who am i facing and plan my ?
  • DarkRaiden
    It's in the draft thread, you can check there on the first page
  • waterproof
    alright i writing my ? right now.......
  • waterproof
    SMH at Rondre giving tripe b's Skeletor and Victor Moncha and i have to work with Nocturne and ? darkwing come on now, like really????? skeletor is a powerhouse and so is victor.........
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    whoever wants to fight next send me a strat
  • DarkRaiden
    Didn't both @triplebs and @waterproof send in their strat? Or do you mean after them? @rondresleazetwin
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Didn't both @triplebs and @waterproof send in their strat? Or do you mean after them? @rondresleazetwin

STILL doing my STRAT i have to change my battle plans since i am dealing with an extra techno path and sorccer, that's two techno paths and majes that i am dealing with now from the wild card picks,

RONDRE explain yourself!!!!
  • waterproof
    alright i am done, turned my ? in let the people vote.........
  • DarkRaiden
    Damn, who we waiting on now? @triplebs or @rondresleazetwin ?
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    still waiting on triplebs. How bout you face proof, Dr
  • DarkRaiden
    I'd feel bad if I just destroyed him out of turn like that. But maybe. If @triplebs doesn't give the strat by the end of today.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2012
    I'd feel bad if I just destroyed him out of turn like that. But maybe. If @triplebs doesn't give the strat by the end of today.

even with my weak ass wild cards i will lay the smack down, but i am done this ? is talking to long and i lost interest but if we would meet

none of your hitters can ? with Mr. Majestic point blank, he's immune to telepaths....he's superman with out his weakness, just as fast if not a tad slower than Wally West, Smart as Doc. Doom and Richard Reed who can build ? out of nothing with the creations level as Doc, Reed and Tony Starks in mere seconds.... oh yeah that reality ? that Legion do so can he, and he's a Warrior on Ares level with blades that can cut through anything, and a whole lot of other ? to many to name

JEAN GREY IS OMEGA LEVEL with unlimted power.... just as Legion is an omega she can shut all his other personalities down and deal with only one, any one you want to pick and destory his ass. Oh yeah Hope Summers is a part of Jean and Death even Said that Jean is the rightful owner of the Phoenix and will leave hope in a second at the mere presence of Jean and will go to her..

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN and this is cannon Jean Grey was always phoenix there was never a time she wasnt the phoenix and the only one who can host the full power of the phoenix so even i we would of go to that level it's a wrap but no PF so let me continue

with out the Phoenix before Jean Grey died she was letting her self go for the first time and was exploring her powers and Jean was reaching cosmic levels with her power, she was doing ? that was having the x-men ? to the point that Wolverine asked Jean was she the phoenix right now and she told him no it's her Jean she was letting her self go and told everybody that she's in control of her powers, and Professor X said that Jean was reaching Cosmic level..

HOPE aint no where Cosmic so when we war JEAN IS LET LOOSE...... But i let Jean battle with Hope and have Mr. Majestic go with Legion and ? that ? watch and it;s a wrap.

Logan take on Holocaust until Mr. Majestic or Jean get finish with whoever, if Sabretooth can slow down Holocaust for dolo so can wolverine.

Rouge aint got ms. marvel powers or strength and flight so i let Darkhawk handle her, and blow her ass away

VISON handle sleepwalker

? vs caylpse that magic ? aint going to work on the ? and this aint prep....... and who know cyttorak might want make Cain Trion Juggernaut u know that dude who punched through dimensions, ? it force field is on and just take that L

but again i lost interest in this i send me strat out for triple b's and the holidays is here so im going to be real busy work and going to be on the road alot......
  • DarkRaiden
    waterproof wrote: »

even with my weak ass wild cards i will lay the smack down, but i am done this ? is talking to long and i lost interest but if we would meet

none of your hitters can ? with Mr. Majestic point blank, he's immune to telepaths....he's superman with out his weakness, just as fast if not a tad slower than Wally West, Smart as Doc. Doom and Richard Reed who can build ? out of nothing with the creations level as Doc, Reed and Tony Starks in mere seconds.... oh yeah that reality ? that Legion do so can he, and he's a Warrior on Ares level with blades that can cut through anything, and a whole lot of other ? to many to name

JEAN GREY IS OMEGA LEVEL with unlimted power.... just as Legion is an omega she can shut all his other personalities down and deal with only one, any one you want to pick and destory his ass. Oh yeah Hope Summers is a part of Jean and Death even Said that Jean is the rightful owner of the Phoenix and will leave hope in a second at the mere presence of Jean and will go to her..

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN and this is cannon Jean Grey was always phoenix there was never a time she wasnt the phoenix and the only one who can host the full power of the phoenix so even i we would of go to that level it's a wrap but no PF so let me continue

with out the Phoenix before Jean Grey died she was letting her self go for the first time and was exploring her powers and Jean was reaching cosmic levels with her power, she was doing ? that was having the x-men ? to the point that Wolverine asked Jean was she the phoenix right now and she told him no it's her Jean she was letting her self go and told everybody that she's in control of her powers, and Professor X said that Jean was reaching Cosmic level..

HOPE aint no where Cosmic so when we war JEAN IS LET LOOSE...... But i let Jean battle with Hope and have Mr. Majestic go with Legion and ? that ? watch and it;s a wrap.

Logan take on Holocaust until Mr. Majestic or Jean get finish with whoever, if Sabretooth can slow down Holocaust for dolo so can wolverine.

Rouge aint got ms. marvel powers or strength and flight so i let Darkhawk handle her, and blow her ass away

VISON handle sleepwalker

? vs caylpse that magic ? aint going to work on the ? and this aint prep....... and who know cyttorak might want make Cain Trion Juggernaut u know that dude who punched through dimensions, ? it force field is on and just take that L

but again i lost interest in this i send me strat out for triple b's and the holidays is here so im going to be real busy work and going to be on the road alot......

B. No.

Apocalypse handles Jean and Prof. X with ease on his own daily. Hope is as strong as every mutant around her including the ones on your team, Legion deals with X-men teams with ease and never loses, Jean can't touch his personalities as he's a much more powerful telepath than his father Prof. X who be putting Phoenix away.

Holocaust handles people like Nate Grey and Exodus with ease, Logan's not touching that one, Rogue just has to touch anyone and they're done.

I won't say anymore till I hand in my strat cause I guess @triplebs didn't get it in in time.
  • waterproof

VISON handle sleepwalker

B. No.

Apocalypse handles Jean and Prof. X with ease on his own daily. Hope is as strong as every mutant around her including the ones on your team, Legion deals with X-men teams with ease and never loses, Jean can't touch his personalities as he's a much more powerful telepath than his father Prof. X who be putting Phoenix away.

Holocaust handles people like Nate Grey and Exodus with ease, Logan's not touching that one, Rogue just has to touch anyone and they're done.

I won't say anymore till I hand in my strat cause I guess @triplebs didn't get it in in time.

1) this not my strat i said if i was to battle this what will happen

2) you is crazy Calypse will not handle Jean unloose, Jean have unlimited level psychic she have reached Cosmic Level with out the PF this is blood ? and when Prof X says that Jean was reaching Cosmic Level with her power and it's Marvel Cannon it's wrap..... she was manipulating atoms, molecues causing a rift in reality warping ? ....APOC IS crushed....Stryfe was putting an ass whopping on Apoc and he aint reached cosmic level and have unlimited Psychic powers like Jean, . dont get me wrong apoc mental is strong but jean telekenisis and Telepathy is on some other ? .

2) Again read what i said, i will have Logan to keep Holocaust busy, if Sabretooth can rip out his chest and slow him down in AOA then ? Logan can keep him busy until my other hitters are ready.

3) Fist of break Legion watch and it's a wrap, and 2nd jean need to shut his other personalities down and deal with one she have telepath and tk omegal level against one of his mutation.

again i am on the road with family so i wont have the time for this or to send in a strat
  • DarkRaiden

VISON handle sleepwalker

B. No.

1) this not my strat i said if i was to battle this what will happen

2) you is crazy Calypse will not handle Jean unloose, Jean have unlimited level psychic she have reached Cosmic Level with out the PF this is blood ? and when Prof X says that Jean was reaching Cosmic Level with her power and it's Marvel Cannon it's wrap..... she was manipulating atoms, molecues causing a rift in reality warping ? ....APOC IS crushed....Stryfe was putting an ass whopping on Apoc and he aint reached cosmic level and have unlimited Psychic powers like Jean, . dont get me wrong apoc mental is strong but jean telekenisis and Telepathy is on some other ? .

2) Again read what i said, i will have Logan to keep Holocaust busy, if Sabretooth can rip out his chest and slow him down in AOA then ? Logan can keep him busy until my other hitters are ready.

3) Fist of break Legion watch and it's a wrap, and 2nd jean need to shut his other personalities down and deal with one she have telepath and tk omegal level against one of his mutation.

again i am on the road with family so i wont have the time for this or to send in a strat

Whenever you get you strat together, do and you'll lose.

And yes, Apoc handled Prof X. and Jean same time. It happened. Only Jean that's cosmic is Phoenix and even then Thor be ending similar phoenixes with ease. Same Thor that struggles to beat Hulk at times. The same Hulk laid out by Apocalypse. You see where I'm going.

And no Holocaust beat Exodus and Nate Grey. One low, nonsensical feat of Sabretooth holding him off doesn't override all that. Logically, no way Logan is touching him. Not that what Sabretooth did mattered. Cause it didn't. Plus Sabretooth>>Logan usually so there's also that.

Oh and how do you break Legion's watch when he controls time and can warp reality? That's right you don't. As strong as you think Jean unleashed is, Legion unleashed is 1 million x that. Legion unleashed is universal, he kills elder gods, stores universes in a shoe box, etc. She ain't touching him nor his personalities. Especially since Prof X. can hold her back but he can't even begin to touch Legion.

Oh and his base mutation is the time manipulation and reality warping one so she loses regardless.