SMDH

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    moreno, stop being petty. i mean if the man changes the channel when you ask him, you can at least do the same thing. it's one thing to be obstreperous with an overbearing/controlling person, then it's another to not do ? just to be difficult
    wtf?

I ain't even gonna google that
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    moreno, stop being petty. i mean if the man changes the channel when you ask him, you can at least do the same thing. it's one thing to be obstreperous with an overbearing/controlling person, then it's another to not do ? just to be difficult
    wtf?

Context clues my friend. It either means defiant, difficult, or disobedient.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moreno gonna be mad as ? when she finally get with a ? who put her in her place...? gonna be done effortlessly too... she gonna be confused as hell...sitting there pouting cuz she gotta watch real ? ? on tv all day...

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    obstreperous

Yeah, let me go ahead and define that for everybody in here

Adjective: Noisy and difficult to control: "the boy is cocky and obstreperous".

Synonyms: noisy - loud - clamorous - rumbustious - boisterous

themoreyouknow.jpg

reading_rainbow_thumb.jpg
  • Dupac
    wtf?

it means stubbornly resistant to control

we call that ? being hard headed
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf?

Context clues my friend. It either means defiant, difficult, or disobedient.
    I stopped reading @ that word bruh

No lie
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? you mean asking you to do something. What type of ? he asking you to do?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    knights wrote: »
    darxwell.bruh.

@deadeye ionno just regular ? , i dont know how to ? explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months

Sounds like you got some authority issues if you're that petty. If dude isn't asking you to eat his ass or do some out of this world raunchy ? , you're completely at fault for the arguments UNLESS he's one of those people that try to exert subtle power by asking/telling you to do ? all the time on the low.

"Haha! That's funny... give me the remote please. Word? I agree. Can I get something to drink? You see what just happened on TV? Can you give me some chips?"

If he's not bugging you with requests like that and he's constantly doing for you, you're going to be rocking a forever alone gif unless you deal with straight suckers. No real dude is going to put up with a selfish broad forever, and it's not because you're not making him feel like less of a man. You're treating him like a thing.

Also, if not changing the channel is the best example you could come up with as too much of a sacrifice of who you are as a person, you don't need a relationship.

How does not wanting to do everything he says equivalent to having an authority issue? Her boyfriend is supposed to be an equal partner, not an authority figure in the first place.

Also, she didn't say anything about how he constantly does for her. It really just sounds like the case of an insecure ? who thinks he has to be the boss of his girl.

Sound like you projecting on old boy. She gave that example talking about if she asks him not to change the channel with authority in her voice, he won't do it, but if it's reversed, she's on some ? it ? . Again, selfish-ass logic. Real leaders know if you talk to people a particular way, you have to be willing to take the same particular way coming back. Leaders understand to lead you must know how to follow. If you can't do that, you're not called a leader. You're called a horrible king/queen/dictator.

He's clearly complying to her desires on some level if the first example to be used is him showing compliance. If it was all bad, the example would've been a better display. Controlling dudes act like she's painted herself. "Pfft, Sportscenter is coming on. Click." Furthermore, saying what he's asking/telling her makes sense is 4 kinds of fail and displaying more childishness.

"This ? talking about fire is hot and don't put my hand in it."

"So what you do?"

"What you think? Put my hand in the fireplace and picked up a log. Skin grafting is starting to take, though, girl."

Bottom line: If you think based on her lone example dude is an insecure ? , congratulations. You and homegirl gone be hanging out talking about ? ain't ? in the next 10 to 20 on some, "This fool was cutting the grass and yelled at me from outside, talking about 'Can you bring me some water!' ? I look like? His momma? I am not the one."

Until a better example of how dude is tyrannical occurs, t/s is selfish.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

How does not wanting to do everything he says equivalent to having an authority issue? Her boyfriend is supposed to be an equal partner, not an authority figure in the first place.

Also, she didn't say anything about how he constantly does for her. It really just sounds like the case of an insecure ? who thinks he has to be the boss of his girl.

Sound like you projecting on old boy. She gave that example talking about if she asks him not to change the channel with authority in her voice, he won't do it, but if it's reversed, she's on some ? it ? . Again, selfish-ass logic.

Either that or she's trolling.

She's better at it than she's given credit for.

• starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    First of all, I see you say you were arguing. ? u talking back for woman? He must not be hitting it right. And by "that" I mean your ? jaw. ? jab aint on point.

How dare you "argue" with this young man after all he's done for you? His plumbing bill must be off the charts with all the weave ? caught in his shower drain. Damn you. It's not your job to make him feel like a man. It's your job to feel like shutting the ? up out of respect for your man. U dont hear me in here this evenin!

? is wrong wit you young ass hoes? Now u may get away with a lot on account of that ass. BUt gotdamnit...

U know what..look ? I dont know what's going on wit u and that ? ass ? but if im ever in England--lets just say...? your ? laws.

yooo

nxkih3.jpg.gif
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mo just sayin..

the best way to get over ur man is to get under me

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -MORENO, CLOSE THAT DOOR BEFORE A RAT COME IN THE HOUSE

-WHY I GOTTA DO IT, YOU AINT MY MASTER OR MY DADDY
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darxwell.bruh.

@deadeye ionno just regular ? , i dont know how to ? explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months

Sounds like you got some authority issues if you're that petty. If dude isn't asking you to eat his ass or do some out of this world raunchy ? , you're completely at fault for the arguments UNLESS he's one of those people that try to exert subtle power by asking/telling you to do ? all the time on the low.

"Haha! That's funny... give me the remote please. Word? I agree. Can I get something to drink? You see what just happened on TV? Can you give me some chips?"

If he's not bugging you with requests like that and he's constantly doing for you, you're going to be rocking a forever alone gif unless you deal with straight suckers. No real dude is going to put up with a selfish broad forever, and it's not because you're not making him feel like less of a man. You're treating him like a thing.

Also, if not changing the channel is the best example you could come up with as too much of a sacrifice of who you are as a person, you don't need a relationship.

Sound like you projecting on old boy. She gave that example talking about if she asks him not to change the channel with authority in her voice, he won't do it, but if it's reversed, she's on some ? it ? . Again, selfish-ass logic. Real leaders know if you talk to people a particular way, you have to be willing to take the same particular way coming back. Leaders understand to lead you must know how to follow. If you can't do that, you're not called a leader. You're called a horrible king/queen/dictator.

He's clearly complying to her desires on some level if the first example to be used is him showing compliance. If it was all bad, the example would've been a better display. Controlling dudes act like she's painted herself. "Pfft, Sportscenter is coming on. Click." Furthermore, saying what he's asking/telling her makes sense is 4 kinds of fail and displaying more childishness.

"This ? talking about fire is hot and don't put my hand in it."

"So what you do?"

"What you think? Put my hand in the fireplace and picked up a log. Skin grafting is starting to take, though, girl."

Bottom line: If you think based on her lone example dude is an insecure ? , congratulations. You and homegirl gone be hanging out talking about ? ain't ? in the next 10 to 20 on some, "This fool was cutting the grass and yelled at me from outside, talking about 'Can you bring me some water!' ? I look like? His momma? I am not the one."

"my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do ? ,i dont do it.

He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship
    ."

When the ? accused her that she's trying to be the "man" in the relationship, that does indicate insecurity issues. He's just probably used to being the dominant one in relationships. Not on some Lifetime movie tip, but just where he's used to getting what he wants in subtle ways.

I really don't care for dating men to begin with, actually. I'd be more than happy to join her. We can troll together like real gs do.

Your advice is skewed and not needed here.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wasnt even gone say nuthin b/c i like loca...but yeh...everybody here know she wears the ? pants in her relationships......
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To reiterate other points; it seems like you're trying to control him. You seem to want the upperhand in the relationship and going about it in an immature way. He'll change the channel for you but you won't do it for him? that's just straight selfish. You take, but you don't give. If it were me, I wouldn't go for it, and I would stop doing nice things for you. Like someone else said, you don't respect him as a man, and if that were me, that would be infuriating.
  • HafBayked
    Pfft. It's not like the "advice" of you old ass, cane using, fake teeth ? are likely to help this girl's relationship problems, anyway.

Fake ass dear Sallies.

what?....make this make sense to me, please....
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lil Loca I know I cant help with anything. As I type the advice to help all I can think about is doing nasty things to that chocolate drop. See I did again.

But you I see evil in your advice. .........................................

Unless I can join in. If thats the case Work that Joint.
  • HafBayked
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i wasnt even gone say nuthin b/c i like loca...but yeh...everybody here know she wears the ? pants in her relationships......

Nah, i don't wear the pants in my relationship.

It should be a meeting of equals.

Which is why I don't see the big appeal in dating men besides the ? --basically, most ? want to be dominant while expecting women to invest more in the relationship...and need women to hold their hand through emotional ? that they couldn't get through by themselves.

Ain't nobody got time for that, b.

not to alienate you, but you're not speaking from an "average" woman's standpoint....most of the women here agree that you have to submit to some degree, in order for the ? to work....

im not sure about that emotional ? .... that may have just been your guy
  • Dupac
    loca you buggin right now, you and your feminist views have no place in a balanced man/woman relationship..

because if you're no the submitting type you're going to either not be in a relationship with a man, or have a man who you essentially run all over..

and since you've already expressed your distaste for being in a relationship with a man... you've proved me to be right... so no signing me and all that isn't really proving anything....

you're reinforcing my point
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats why most of these broads are either single or bull dagger. My wife is submissive as well as a strong woman. I "ASK" her to do something and she dot and vice versa.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    a lotta women have issues with being submissive..
    there's only 2 futures for them...

1. being single forever

2. being with a ? ass ?

3. being his sparing partner

i know a lotta women don't want to hear it, but when you in the presence of a real man, becoming submissive to that man is a natural occurrence..

funny thing is....it don't have to be forced or stressed....it's just one of those things that works itself out....

**UPDATED**
    c/s & this thread sounds like it needs to be in growing pains.
  • HafBayked
    Du_Du wrote: »
    loca you buggin right now, you and your feminist views have no place in a balanced man/woman relationship..

because if you're no the submitting type you're going to either not be in a relationship with a man, or have a man who you essentially run all over..

and since you've already expressed your distaste for being in a relationship with a man... you've proved me to be right... so no signing me and all that isn't really proving anything....

you're reinforcing my point

Actually, a study about 4 years ago showed that heterosexual women who were in feminist and in relationships had better sex, healthier relationships, and more caring partners.

Why relationships have to be a power struggle and a fight for dominance and submission for some of you, I'll never understand. That's really why men and relationships don't appeal to me past the sex.

they're not....thats your problem....that's moreno's problem....thats what this whole thread is about
This discussion has been closed.