Video Game Confessional Thread - come cleanse your souls

KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
Cometh, children! Come participate in our arcade istighfar. We all have those deep gaming secrets that we're frightened to share. Now is the time and here is the place where we seek forgiveness from your ? gaming souls. We can all be born again gamers....

Let your souls glow!!! Open your souls for the gods to hear and absolve you of all your gaming sins!!!

REPENT!!!!!

baptized-baby-help-me2.jpg

Comments

• KillaCham
    edited November 2012
    My first confession....

I've never played a single mission of Grand Theft Auto 3......

7845_soulglo.gif7845_soulglo.gif7845_soulglo.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Kingdom Hearts
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy

Co-sign...

• KillaCham
    I've never played a Zelda game either.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortal kombat is garbage
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a virtual boy and a gamecube ...I am so ashamed. Please forgive me. :(
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never played:

Zelda
    Final fantasy

I never liked

Metal gear solid
    Halo
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    couldnt get past the first 15 minutes of resident evil 4....its still waiting for me to be put back in my ps2
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never finished gta san andreas

I beat mortal kombat 2012 on easy

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never beat the OG resident evil i got stuck....

i dont remember beating any super mario..

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never beaten TMNT for NES

I only ever made it past the underwater level a handful of times
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I hate Kingdom Hearts

I have both KH 1+2 and can't get past the first 10 minutes of part 1 when when the disney characters start talking.

Rather play ps2 & dreamcast than ps3.

Red Dead Redemption is boring as ? to me.

Still playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005... yeah
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    couldnt get past the first 15 minutes of resident evil 4....its still waiting for me to be put back in my ps2

mainly because im scared
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hated Vice City... only GTA that I didn't even bother to finish.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

? ..... that happened to me too. Took me a year before I put it back in after I discovered Walkthru's
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nba 2k is overrated
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played a zelda except 1. Never played a metroid except the game boy advance one.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q45T wrote: »
    I hated Vice City... only GTA that I didn't even bother to finish.
    Co sign this i never really liked vice city yet every one praises it. Ive been on the last level for years dont car to finish it
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in this era of consoles i think i have only finished a handful of games.

idk what it is,
    i get halfway thru most of them and start playing something else\

the last 2 games i finished were sleeping dogs & saints row 3. and thats only cause those two games are short AF
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bouncer lmao

is sion barzad where you got your name from?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    SMMFH..... :(

- I've owned Chrono Trigger for 6 years now and I STILL haven't beaten it :(

- I've only played Medal Gear VR missions SMFH, never actually played a REAL Metal Gear game tho :(

- I've never beaten a Resident Evil, I got to the near end in RE3, RE4 but didn't actually finish it :(

- I've owned FF7 since it's inception and still have all my discs and everything in mint condition and I have never beaten it yet , I got all the FFs and have beaten all of em except 7 and the actual FF3 :(

- at one point I was spending more on games than what my mortgage cost and most of the games I have I haven't even played yet :(

- I've never beaten world 6 in Super Mario Bros. 3 I always just used the flute cuz it was too hard :(

- @RodrigueZz aye fam I only ever got to the second last boss of TMNT on NES (you know the impossible one) and died I swear to ? the last level is some ? there's no way to avoid the pit of spikes and I seen all the vids online :(

- I've never played Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Infamous, Prototype and I've owned a PS3 since the day it dropped don't judge me I like RPGs and Fighting games more :(

- I've unlocked EVERY POWERUP, LAST/SECRET WEAPON/ARMOR and have beaten FF9 hundreds of times but to this day I still haven't been able to beat Ozma :(

- I can't beat Igniz in KOF 2001 without using the handicap to fight him at 1/4 HP, @genocidecutter dont front ? aint nooo way in hell yall ? beatin Igniz at full HP. I can play KOF on a pad better than most ? in the world and that ? is just impossible LOLOL. :(

- I used to be one of the top MVC2 players in my city back in the day (back when MVC2 was a Dreamcast exclusive) and I went to a tournament and played against a ? named Magneto (he used to rock a Magneto helmet hence the name), asian cat couldn't speak a word of english to save him life.... it's the finals and it comes down to me versus him. The ? cleaned me in all 5 sets dayum near perfect.... he used Magneto/Iceman/random and humiliated me. I was crushed, I went home trained for weeks and came back but never saw that ? boy again :(

- I never got all 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 1 or 2, in SA1 I got 156 and in SA2B I got 176 :(

- I'm a tier ? in fighting games :(

- I don't fight fair in ANY fighting game, even if your ? lags up I will proceed to whoop yo ass and brag about it :(

- I didn't beat Super Mario Bros. 3 until 1996, iuno why I just picked it up one evening and beat the game on that particular day :(

- I didn't learn how to combo break and do ultras in KI until 2009 :(

- I've owned all the GoW games and still haven't beaten any of them :(

- I was the best MK2 player in my neighborhood for years when I was a youngin and could not do ANY of the fatalities :(

- I've owned Kingdom Hearts 1 since it came out and STILL haven't beaten it, ? I've only played it like 10 times SMH :(

- I paid $91 to buy The Bouncer on PS2 when it first came out :( I later resold it for $25 :(

Don't judge me :( dayum near almost teared up like a ? typing this :(

I beat Igniz before. I used Angel's infinite though
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    I chose to get a sega saturn over the ps1.

Out of the 65+ NES games I owned and 20+ SNES games, I never beat a single one by myself.

I ended up throwing away both systems and all games.

I am the proud owner of a .82 k/d on blops.

Due to my k/d and overall pitiful aim, I will not waste $60 on blops2.

I enjoyed the ? out of little big planet.

I have destroyed every single free/prizeless madden tournament i've entered.

I have been skunked my first matchup in every tournament that required a $50+ buy-in.

? rough..
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why in the blue ? did the Bouncer cost 90 bucks?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    If I'm losing to the computer in 2k, ima put the difficulty rating to rookie or pro so I won't lose.