R.I.P. Heyslick - we are better for having lost you

earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Social Lounge
Death of Key West man linked to Obama's reelection

By SEAN KINNEY
keysnet.com

A Key West man who told his partner that "if Barack gets re-elected, I'm not going to be around" was found dead on Nov. 8, with the words "F--- Obama!" scrawled on his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.
Henry Hamilton, 64, owner of Tropical Tan off Duval Street, was "very upset about the election results," his partner Michael Cossey told Police Officer Anna ? .

Police spokeswoman Alyson Crean said a cause of death is awaiting autopsy results from the Monroe County Medical Examiner's Office but said, "There's absolutely no evidence of foul play."

According to ? ' report, Cossey returned to the South Roosevelt Boulevard condo he shared with Hamilton after a late night of playing cards with friends and fell asleep on the couch around 6 a.m.

A friend of Hamilton had been worried about him and had a standing request to police to make welfare checks. Officer Pablo Rodriguez did just that and when he went to the condo, he woke up Cossey, prompting the discovery of Hamilton's body in the bedroom.

? reported finding two empty prescription bottles, one for Xanax and one for Seroquel, used to treat anxiety and schizophrenia, respectively.

Cossey told police Hamilton "has been very stressed about his business," and the last time they had spoken was "when we watched the election results" on Nov. 6.

President Obama, a Democrat, defeated Republican challenger Mitt Romney to win a second four-year term.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/13/v-print/3095844/man-apparently-kills-himself-over.html#storylink=cpy

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I wonder if he really did ? himself...he's disappeared since Obama was doing good in the polls
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this really does sound like HEYSLICK

195635-hank-hill-hh.jpg
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I wonder if he really did ? himself...he's disappeared since Obama was doing good in the polls

He didn't disappear, he was truncated.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick is on a bodybuilding site getting punked out, i called him out here one time and had him shook, dude is making threads on how to buy hookers and ? ,,,,smh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    waterproof wrote: »
    heyslick is on a bodybuilding site getting punked out, i called him out here one time and had him shook, dude is making threads on how to buy hookers and ? ,,,,smh

WTf What site is that?
  • earth two superman

yo please please post that link. i'll register on the site just to ether him
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @earthtwosuperman, @nujerz84 i seen him posting at ironmagzineforums, i just look over his posts and ? and i seen him getting cussed out a few days ago over there, i think he be at bodybuilding.com also....

But last year before he left he was in the SL talking that ? and he talked about how he is 6'5 260 pounds and train in the mountains and run up hills carrying 10lb dumbells (? ? ) and he also trains at creeks in the winter time, and i told him i will travel to sacramento valley to fight him at the creek he train at and i will drown his ass in the creek with my bare hands, then i called him out on his thread he made at Iron mag asking about how to get hookers and i had him shook, i told him i am everywhere and know about his postings at bodybuilding website but i wont out his punk ass, and i MOD at where you post at, so i can find your information, never heard from him since...
  • earth two superman
    lmao @ heyslick having threads on ? strength

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @earthtwosuperman, @nujerz84 i seen him posting at ironmagzineforums, i just look over his posts and ? and i seen him getting cussed out a few days ago over there, i think he be at bodybuilding.com also....

But last year before he left he was in the SL talking that ? and he talked about how he is 6'5 260 pounds and train in the mountains and run up hills carrying 10lb dumbells (? ? ) and he also trains at creeks in the winter time, and i told him i will travel to sacramento valley to fight him at the creek he train at and i will drown his ass in the creek with my bare hands, then i called him out on his thread he made at Iron mag asking about how to get hookers and i had him shook, i told him i am everywhere and know about his postings at bodybuilding website but i wont out his punk ass, and i MOD at where you post at, so i can find your information, never heard from him since...

Thats a long ass...funny ass story
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heyslick would have left some strange note that would need to be deciphered.