I Am WARNING You ALL: LONG Read...Do First Loves Ever Get Together Again?

Options

Comments

• L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Im only even contemplating all this ? is cuz I cheated first and she forgave me....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, you cheated, and now she is going to make you pay like a mf until you finally had enough. Had enough?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    theoretically u could hop in a Delorean and ? me before my death in the year 3...

True........not a bad idea and I can ? Sanchez at the same time.

oh ? ... I just ethered myself and sanchez...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't gonna like this....
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    @Missk hey

Hey!! How u doin?

did u just pick a random thread for that, lol
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? stretched and still stretching that ? out.
    u sure u want it back?
  • L.I.P.
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Yes, you cheated, and now she is going to make you pay like a mf until you finally had enough. Had enough?
    Fair enough
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I take ya girl, and give her back... Next time be more careful, bruh" - Fab
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    youtube apology videos?

dude you might as well post them... that chick will never be yours again.
  • L.I.P.
    Options
    You ? are hilarious lol, but yea.... everyone in this thread basically saying the same thing and I'm guessing been through the same thing.. Ima just take the L and move on...more chicks out there...My thing is that....theres a lot of chicks out there but is there a lot of love out there
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There wasn't a lot of love IN there so....yeah....
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.I.P. wrote: »
    You ? are hilarious lol, but yea.... everyone in this thread basically saying the same thing and I'm guessing been through the same thing.. Ima just take the L and move on...more chicks out there...My thing is that....theres a lot of chicks out there but is there a lot of love out there

yo.....post that GOTDAMN video
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yes first loves can get back together again...but you need to let that ? stay in NC
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    couldn't get through all of it but

ya'll are not going to make it
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Let her go, them "naive Southern girls" run game too. I had one that was clingy too, but she was still a hoe. I went from being the other dude (didn't know I was until later), to the main dude, to finding out about the new other dude.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she belongs to the game...take that L and keep it moving. especially if your in the city with millions of women around you, have fun
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    she belongs to the game...take that L and keep it moving. especially if your in the city with millions of women around you, have fun

quoted for that realness
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I actually like to read but c'mon man seriously? Feel like I popped open The Stand when I saw how far I had to scroll down that damn page.

On another note, I got back with my first love hell she never really left so my experience don't count.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres a possibility to anything, there are no set rules to life other than the ones u make.
    and u cant assume what the next man's intentions are. u do that to make urself feel better and believe ur the better guy and she wont be better off with him or someone else. then when u see her in a new relationship with big smiles ur soul will burn. with that said, get over it. especially if shes not giving u a chance.
    it should be easy if shes going out of town. best thing to do is make no contact n do ur thing. then if she comes back or decides to contact u, u will be more level headed with a clear mind and u might not even want her back.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

A few months later I found out she was cheating on me with a co-worker.

This other guy has mentioned to her that if she just wants to be friends with him and return to me that's fine (which leads me to believe he is just using her for sex). They've been having sex for a month now.

I've never loved anyone like I've loved her (and vice-versa), and I don't want to be labeled as a stalker.

2ns0xa8.jpg

*'Can't relate*

Do you think I should write her a letter to her North carolina house so when she gets there she can read it? Or is this just an L I'm going to have to take no matter what? Speak IC.

Edited and summarized.

(smh @ me for reading all that)

t7jq6c.jpg

Anyway, it's looks like "lunch ? " strikes again.

It's a wrap bruh.

She'll come back to you once she's been used and abused, but...based on what you've said about her...she'll probably come back to you more damaged than she was when she was with you.

'Might even come back with have a baby or two as a "package deal."

Cut your losses and move on.

Your girl now belongs to the game.

Thats what I was thinking....does she basically belong to the game now, am i too late....the mixed signals she sent me aren't helping...Hes most likely ? the ? out of her (admittedly more than likely, better than me) and she caught all these feelings. But OBVIOUSLY shes so ? dumb to recognize game cuz shes not from the city... I mean look at the what the ? hes saying...

I don't want her to ? come back to me after this ? is done using her...I'm from the city man....she goes to the next ? and hes gonna abuse her, next ? ..then the next ? ....etc...smh again im not saying im the best person for this girl..but lets face it theres few people that are going to love you and accept you for everything you are

at the bolded&UNDERLINED oka......oka ummm.....smh
    19894462.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You didn't have to type all that ? b.

1. You lost your V-card to a ? and popped her cherry.

2. ? got clingy, wasn't doing ? with her life so you cheated.

3. ? cheated on you back (she don't love you).

4. ? wants you back after lunch ? came through and skeeted in that hoe.

5. You're lying about a ? making youtube videos because you're trolling.

6. You still love that hoe.

You called/texted her and told her goodbye, she ain't respond, dead that ? . You're the rebound ? .
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    that ? fuckked the frame out her ? &you want to kuff her i see your asking for this L