Patton Oswalt Gets Brutally Honest About The Failures Of ‘Blade: Trinity’

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Blade Trinity is a good rental
    not a horrible movie in my opinion because I enjoyed it

Ryan Reynolds character was actually my favorite part of the movie

Dracula was a ? ... the ? turned into a ? half-man half-dragon at the end of the movie

I don't remember any of Blade's dialogue except when the white ? was cryin and Blade was like "Use it!!!!"

I liked how they brought the "Blade goes ham" right out in the beginning of the movie when he beat the ? outta all them dudes that had kidnapped him
    they usually wait till the end of the movie before they let him power up and ? everybody

I hated that Whistler died

I liked the Ryan Reynolds/Triple H fight too
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt wesley snipes said " you racist ? "

i can believe it if he said "hunh,see,i knew it, you aint nothin but a ole racist ass ? '? "
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word Dracula was a ? . Why was that ? running from Blade when they first met up?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? deacon ? frost was more of a problem tho?

Idk, but Deacon Frost had a way iller crew than Dracula.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A few things about the film....

1. The movie was originally set to come out in August 2004 for but for the dumbest reason they pushed the release date to December the same year

2. The film came out the same weekend as the Oceans sequel

3. The ending pretty much sets up a spinoff with the Ryan Reynolds/Jessica Biel characters

4. The ending also sets up another blade film (though the thought of that happening is dead with snipes being in jail)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want my money back.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blade Trilogy was definitely some hot doo doo, only thing that
    came out of it was Ryan Reynolds stock as an action star shot up.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Blade:Trilogy wasn't that bad though..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first two were ? bad ass, the third was alright.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    While i'll be the first to admit that the tempestuous nature on set was primarily a result of Wesley Snipes, the studio did screw him over by not obligating the contract and giving him final say of director. Goyer had never directed a film before and despite Wesley Snipes disapproval the studio still went with him. So Snipes had no interest or motivation to do the film, but was contractually obligated to.

Also, with the exception of A-Team, i've come to the conclusion that anything Jessica Biel is in ends up being a ? . That's how I know that new wolverine movie is gonna be garbage, they approached her to be in it but she dropped out for one reason or another. She looks good, but she's a ? actress and does ? movies.

? bless her though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man when I was in like 9th grade the original blade was the shiiiiiiiiiiet.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wesley Snipes acting up was the least of that movies problems.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel Snipes had the right to act the way he did.
    How can you lead a franchise and have half of a movie taken away from you.
    ? crazy.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist ? !”

I lol'd at this ? ....

but reading this ? I can now see how the film turned out so ? ...the actors made a joke out of the dialouge, the director was more focused on seeting up a spin-off that never came to be while taking the story and screen time away from the title character who made the film what it was, the whole blade vs dracula ? was just mad corny it should have been michael morbius instead of some wack b movie looking dracula...
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you have Passenger 57 fighting the ? from CSI and expect to have a hit movie...Blade 3 was straight diet hot garbage juice...but it wasnt any worse than the ? Matrix Revolutions...that movie was all kinds of ?
  • Copper
    Options
    ghostrider, daredevil, elektra, batman and robin and spiderman 3 had to be the WOAT comic to film flicks
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    ghostrider, daredevil, elektra, batman and robin and spiderman 3 had to be the WOAT comic to film flicks

Blade 3>>> all those ? u listed

I think because Blade 1 and 2 were so ? epic Blade 3 being just an avg movie looks like a shitbomb...but it wasnt THAT bad it was just avg as ? .
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Options

Shidd have you ever seen the Original Flash and Captain America movies? Straight doo doo

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blade 3 wasn't nearly as bad as some make it seem. The original plot for it sounded better, but Blade vs Dracula should have been much better than it turned out. It actually fit the trilogy of villains better too. Blade 1 - vampire ? , Blade 2 - vampire evolution, Blade 3 - vampire archetype
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

Shidd have you ever seen the Original Flash and Captain America movies? Straight doo doo

and damn near all the superman movies....what about ? Supergirl tho...anybody remember that ? ?

And lets not even talk about RoboCop and its ? ...

While we talking about black superheroes Hollywood need to go ahead and get on that Spawn remake train....that movie was ahead of its time in terms of tech needed to legit pull it off, black lead hero, and plot.

They need to give Al Simmons his just due for real this time...stop making all these stupid ass saltine ass superhero movies and do Spawn like they did Dark Knight...he's a character with real depth and ? .
  • Copper
    Options
    I was speaking about films in the modern movie era...visually u cant compare a film today to something that was made in the 80s or early 90s

and blade 3's dialaogue was cheezy as ? ( now we know why b/c all the actors was making a game out of it), the acting was terrible and the villian was just too cartoonish...(he looked like a giagantic lizard more than a vampire)
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Options
    and damn near all the superman movies....what about ? Supergirl tho...anybody remember that ? ?

And lets not even talk about RoboCop and its ? ...

While we talking about black superheroes Hollywood need to go ahead and get on that Spawn remake train....that movie was ahead of its time in terms of tech needed to legit pull it off, black lead hero, and plot.

They need to give Al Simmons his just due for real this time...stop making all these stupid ass saltine ass superhero movies and do Spawn like they did Dark Knight...he's a character with real depth and ? .

Aye the first Robocop was the ?

Judge Dredd was so ? horrible that its flaws gave the movie replay value

The Crow was a hard ass concept but the franchise when straight to the ? when Brandon Lee died

Spawn was ? turds too
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Robocop 1 was the ? even 2 was pretty good but after that ? was like some ? had LSD on their soul or soemthing