• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat anime

they ? up w/ resurrection

The series was tight though....
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think I saw this when I was a little kid and creeped me the ? out. Is this the one with lots of ? , where the dude puts an entire ? in his mouth?

Not ? but a few sexual abusive moments, quick moments though
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also, thanks for whoever posted the entire movie in french. Most people on here speak french
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT

When jubei got his arm broke,thrown up against the wall and recieved all those blows to the chest by gemma I cant count how many times I rewinded that part....I never saw no ish like that before in a anime....ever! The sound effects alone was something fierce..

My favorite line
    "burn in your golden hell!"
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this ? mad dope.....la the darkman used some scenes in one of his videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzkQQQCgpWE

which video? can u remember how the song goes...cause im a fan of a majority of the wu affiliattes
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Amotekun wrote: »
    yall sleepin on 8man and Tank Police.

Yooooooo!!!! ? !!! Just dropped that flashback on the doc...oh ? ! I gotta watch those flicks now...nothing but two classic joints!

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT, enough said.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think I saw this when I was a little kid and creeped me the ? out. Is this the one with lots of ? , where the dude puts an entire ? in his mouth?

Yeah but it was Asian ? most people can fit 3 yes i said 3

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo deadass this the movie that made me headbutt the ? out of ? at summer camp, things where about to pop off at the lunch table so he grabbed my arm so i wouldn't swing at him so i was on my jubei ? and just started head butting the ? out of him no ?
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    The perfect anime.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the BRrip...? is still dope. Its the Godfather of Manga.

P.S. I dont want to catch none of you extra new ? watching it with the english overdub...thats rookie ? . Watch it in the original ? with the subs.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to let u know how old this flick is...when I seen it I was rockin them blue suede wally LUGZ....father forgive me
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is awesome, defining GOATness. I got it on DVD but I first seen it on Cinemax or some ? when I was kid. the concept of whole ? ' limbs coming off and more blood than any horror movie I've ever seen blew my brains to bits.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    def a classic ...but not better than champloo

Champloo is a series . Ninja Scroll is one movie , it has a series which is decent but the Movie is the best Anime Movie I've ever scene.

Ever seen sword of the stranger?

And cosign whomever said 8ball
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    definitely NOT the greatest anime of all time, but i can see why a lotta non-anime heads give it that title.. it was a pretty strong force in introducing a lotta people to anime, and it was pretty good... but it's definitely overate in the grander scheme of things...

i give it it's respect.... but i can never call it the GOAT
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5 Anime Films Of All Time B...ALL TIME
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    definitely NOT the greatest anime of all time, but i can see why a lotta non-anime heads give it that title.. it was a pretty strong force in introducing a lotta people to anime, and it was pretty good... but it's definitely overate in the grander scheme of things...

i give it it's respect.... but i can never call it the GOAT

okk what are the goat anime ever?
  • Dupac
    i watched a lota anime... but IMO the GOAT series is bezerk

as far as movies akira>>>>ninja scroll

others i enjoyed more than ninja scroll are gurren lagen, noir, golgo 13, darker than black, ghost in the shell, narutou shippoden, samurai 7, high school of the dead, full metal panic, desert punk,

i means there's tons of ? i've seen over the years, and i'm not even close to mentioning it all....i mean there was a anime sub forum in here where we talked about tons of good quality ? ...

ninja scroll was good and entertaining, and definitely a trailblazer.. but not the GOAT....? dbz was better IMO
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i watched a lota anime... but IMO the GOAT series is bezerk

as far as movies akira>>>>ninja scroll

others i enjoyed more than ninja scroll are gurren lagen, noir, golgo 13, darker than black, ghost in the shell, narutou shippoden, samurai 7, high school of the dead, full metal panic, desert punk,

i means there's tons of ? i've seen over the years, and i'm not even close to mentioning it all....i mean there was a anime sub forum in here where we talked about tons of good quality ? ...

ninja scroll was good and entertaining, and definitely a trailblazer.. but not the GOAT....? dbz was better IMO

Good Observations But HELL NO To The Bolded....How You Gonna Compare A TV Series To A Movie Anyway
  • Dupac
    people said greatest anime of all time... once you make that claim anything considered anime is fair game, and dbz had about 10 movies... most sucked.. but the good ones were on par with ninja scroll as far as action, story, and overall entertainment..

? the first brolly movie was ? ridiculous.. same can be said about the cowboy bebop movie... that ? was awesome...and if someone came in and said cowboy bebop GOAT of anime... i wouldn't even beef.. cuz that ? was just simply awesome...but ninja scroll....? was just okay foreal....no doubt cool as ? the first time seeing it......but that's like someone saying enter the dragon was the greatest kung-fu movie of all time....

no doubt bruce lee brought alost 100% of americans into martial arts movies.. but once you start getting into the entire genre of film...? got waaaayyyy deeper than enter the dragon...same with ninja scroll... it introduced a lot of us...but once i got hooked on anime...ninja scroll was and after thought...

akira blew my mind away....ninja scroll was just a good watch...

? i saw a movie called eden of the east recently that had me wanting more...? was just dope on multiple levels...
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer Ninja Scroll over Akira
  • Dupac
    if you like ninja scroll try Basilisk

it's on netflix too....
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ? way is any DBZ movie ? with Ninja Scroll...that is just straight up ? ? .