Christians are arrogant as ? .

Options

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***inb4 that sweet ? that takes pics with no shirt with his jesus robe on***

one of the best things about not being on face book is the fact that i dont see this ? anymore...everyday with the jesus quotes and scripture...

fyi...most people are full of ? tho
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant disagree, im a christian and go to church and even help at church, but i ? my gf routinely and cuss like a sailor, the difference is i dont judge people, they live they life and i live mine, if u dont wanna read about these "arrogant" christians, then either deter their status updates from ur fb feed or defriend them, simple as that
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Vibe, do you follow ? the comedian on Facebook? Whoever it is posts really funny ? .

I'd just start sharing some of his pictures and status updates to balance the prayer requests on your feed.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove

Just-a-pinch-of.jpg

Says the person with a terrorist looking avi tho, lmao. Wanna bet he/she muslim? Remember what i said in the other thread LOL. Told yall.

I get what t/s is saying and i 100% agree but ? muslims and islam too.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a mighty wide brush you're painting with, Vibe. While I certainly see where you're coming from, I wouldn't go so far as to say all of them are like that. Besides, there obnoxiously preachy and objectionable people in every flavor of religion or philosophy.
    CirocObama wrote: »

Says the person with a terrorist looking avi tho, lmao. Wanna bet he/she muslim? Remember what i said in the other thread LOL. Told yall.

I'd take that bet.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vibe, do you follow ? the comedian on Facebook? Whoever it is posts really funny ? .

I'd just start sharing some of his pictures and status updates to balance the prayer requests on your feed.

Some pretty funny things on there lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Church in the wild
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, most ? I know are Christians. No no, that's not right. Most Christians I know aren't what they portray, so I don't know what to call them.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CirocObama
    Options

Just-a-pinch-of.jpg

Yep, I'm unapologetic about my support of the Palestinian liberation resistance/self-defense movement against Zionist Israel's racist government. I fail to see how that is tied to terrorism or Islam.

And why are Muslims being brought up when Christians are the point of discussion? Christians and their feelings.

Funny thing is im not a christian so guess again fool. LOL @ zionist and all that ? , FOH yo.

That happens everywhere. At least tell me you from there or some ? ? Other than that it happens everywhere even in africa. LOL @ feeling sorry for a political religion too who wanna overthrow everything else to get on top.

They constantly ? on black people, christians, jews (innocent jews) etc etc i see this on the DAILY so dont tell me otherwise and yet here you are some fool that been watching some Youtube videos and wanna be different feeling sorry for them. Feel sorry for all them innocent christians they keep killing in their countries. How they treat black people in their countries. LMAO clown in here talmbout some zionist ? .

Go check my other thread about this. I even know some neighbors that are jews that actually have to go around and lie and act like they muslims cuz they fearful that since there are a few muslims around them something will happen. I promise you it would if they found out too.

So ? ? islam and ? muslims. Come see me if you wanna do something about it.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I will say a lot of them (not all) are can be very judgemental
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, I never said "all", I just said Christians, specifically talking about the FB friends.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another classic example of the difference between love and hate.

First thing out of Atheist mouth: I'm irritated.

First thing out of a Christian mouth: You're going to hell

No wonder why atheist are so miserable. They have no joy whatsoever. Something is always irritating them, bothering them, irking them, etc. So they hate, hate, hate, and hate some more. What an awful life. You over there on the sidelines hating at the joy that you so arrogantly and willfully reject, yet at the same time so secretly desire to have.

So here you go again complaining and complaining and complaining again. That's nothing but negativity. And who wants to be around a complainer all the time? People try to minister to you, but yet you despise them so much and you reject them. So what do you do in order to cope? Complain and complain and complain some more. Hate and hate and hate some more. What kind of life is that? Just terrible absolutely terrible.

Jesus loves you Vibe and only He can give you the rest that you so desperately cry out for in your post. Your post always cry out for help, but yet when the help stares back at you in the face, you shut the door. I pray that that the LORD will break the yoke of ? that entangles you right now and that He will release the stranglehold the devil has in your life. Only ? can deliver you from the pit your in and bring you joy unspeakable with eternal life to boot! What a friend we have in Jesus my brother! I pray that you will come to know Him before it's too late. Amen.

Fixed.

I'm not irritated all the time at all LOL I was just a bit frustrated today about petty ? and the posts made me mad. You know how it is when you get mad, everything gets at you and you wanna talk ? .

LOL @ ? being a Dr. Phil, ? does nothing trust me..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the idea to ? off the faux Christians on my FB.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    This ? irritates me.

95% of my Facebook friends are "Christians", mainly family. The majority of their posts consist of typical religious ? , which doesn't bother me, it's the "pray for me" or "? is wonderful" ? that irks me.

They ask for prayers for a head cold, a child's cough, a car problem, money problems etc... I always want to reply: you have a car, house, fridge full of food, health insurance, a job etc.. And yet you think you're special when ? "answers" your prayer? ? is just so arrogant, it's like the world revolves around them. What about the sick, dying, starving people on the other side of our world? What about the homeless couple down the street on the corner everyday? What about the victims of disasters in the world? And you find it "amazing" your ? decided to answer your prayer about air in your tires?

? is disgusting. They praise ? for helping them, yet never think twice about others who are very much less fortunate than they are whose prayers to unanswered for years and yet they suffer and die.

prayer12770490898383.jpg

^ is exactly how I see it.
    yeah ... then if you point out all these truths they ? like "? has a plan"

i have lost respect for many of these grown ass child minded unrealistic morons
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Over all IMO preachy people are annoying to me. It's been about 2 months or so but I just took a step back and said prayers are ? and religion is ? . But I would never ever tell someone their stupid to believe what they believe.

actually its easy to prove someone is stupid to believe the things they believe.

example

stupid religious ppl - "? i just nearly ran into the back of someones car just now. ? put his hand on my car and stopped me from getting into an accident!!!"

truth - your car weighs 4000 lbs. if you are going "x" amount of speed and then you slam on your brakes, your car will skid or slide "y" amount of distance. if any object is in the path of the car and inside the distance that the car will travel, the car will strike or run over/under said object

? did not put "his" "hands" on your car to save your life or to prevent you from getting into an accident. you simply applied the brakes on time based on the speed you were going. if you say ? created everything then obviously ? created science. did ? change the laws of gravity etc so that you could live?? or were you just on facebook while driving and almost crashed??
  • CirocObama
    Options

Just-a-pinch-of.jpg

Yep, I'm unapologetic about my support of the Palestinian liberation resistance/self-defense movement against Zionist Israel's racist government. I fail to see how that is tied to terrorism or Islam.

And why are Muslims being brought up when Christians are the point of discussion? Christians and their feelings.

Funny thing is im not a christian so guess again fool. LOL @ zionist and all that ? , FOH yo.

That happens everywhere. At least tell me you from there or some ? ? Other than that it happens everywhere even in africa. LOL @ feeling sorry for a political religion too who wanna overthrow everything else to get on top.

They constantly ? on black people, christians, jews (innocent jews) etc etc i see this on the DAILY so dont tell me otherwise and yet here you are some fool that been watching some Youtube videos and wanna be different feeling sorry for them. Feel sorry for all them innocent christians they keep killing in their countries. How they treat black people in their countries. LMAO clown in here talmbout some zionist ? .

Go check my other thread about this. I even know some neighbors that are jews that actually have to go around and lie and act like they muslims cuz they fearful that since there are a few muslims around them something will happen. I promise you it would if they found out too.

So ? ? islam and ? muslims. Come see me if you wanna do something about it.

tumblr_mcxqvblVp71r9mp3g.gif

So am I supposed to be moved by this emotional, hateful rant against Muslims? Sounds like a personal problem.

You're dismissing Zionism? You do realize that the Israeli government has discriminated against Africans immigrants as well as Palestinians, right?

Thnx for proving my point lmao. Am i supposed to be moved by zionism and your emotional story about zionism? Again, ? islam. That's all. Come see me if you wanna do something about it. I'd love to carve your face like muslims do when they wanna overthrow goverment and ? innocent people
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Another classic example of the difference between love and hate.

First thing out of Atheist mouth: I'm irritated.

First thing out of a Christian mouth: Jesus loves you.

No wonder why atheist are so miserable. They have no joy whatsoever. Something is always irritating them, bothering them, irking them, etc. So they hate, hate, hate, and hate some more. What an awful life. You over there on the sidelines hating at the joy that you so arrogantly and willfully reject, yet at the same time so secretly desire to have.

So here you go again complaining and complaining and complaining again. That's nothing but negativity. And who wants to be around a complainer all the time? People try to minister to you, but yet you despise them so much and you reject them. So what do you do in order to cope? Complain and complain and complain some more. Hate and hate and hate some more. What kind of life is that? Just terrible absolutely terrible.

Jesus loves you Vibe and only He can give you the rest that you so desperately cry out for in your post. Your post always cry out for help, but yet when the help stares back at you in the face, you shut the door. I pray that that the LORD will break the yoke of ? that entangles you right now and that He will release the stranglehold the devil has in your life. Only ? can deliver you from the pit your in and bring you joy unspeakable with eternal life to boot! What a friend we have in Jesus my brother! I pray that you will come to know Him before it's too late. Amen.

Telling somebody they're miserable and have no joy whatsoever is a ? up follow up to "Jesus loves you" don't you think?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate ? like, "I just graduated, thank ? "...? are ? thankin' ? for?...He wasn't the ? spendin' all night in the library and takin' them exams...

"Thank ? for allowin' me to reach another birthday"...We thankin' ? for not killin' us nowadays?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crybaby ass ? mad at ? cause he wasnt born a woman
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    95% of my Facebook friends are "Christians", mainly family
    smh at 95% of ur friends being family
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fake one I see besides some Christians,is your fake ugly ass who can't stand alone
    And crave cosigns. Suck a sick limp ? ..? .
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Some are fake as ? too.

word some pose as something they are clearly not....and um...yeah

what? ...I only agreed with u...calm down angry black man
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just because you say your christian dosent mean anything. Most people just grow up in church culture, because thats all they know. Church culture and being a christian is different. Funny thing is a true christian wouldnt even have to say they are one. You can pretty much tell from their actions.

A girl growing up around christian parents dont make her one. She has to make that choice. that goes with any religion. but if all your family is catholic or christian, most people will claim christian just for the sake of not makin waves.

Majority of people only pray to ? if they are in deep ? or they just out of deep ? . Lol
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    israel..land of peace for africans

http://aje.me/Q87mA0

What the Israeli government is doing to Palestinians is worse than South African apartheid.

lmao @ an islamic feminazi

the same ? idiot thats all about women's rights is on team female subjugation

? is so ? stupid all she can do is puke up the spoonfed ? she was fed by her women's studies professors but is so confused cause she wants to support iranian backed factions...therefore backing the same countries where women arent even allowed to drive and are buried up to their head in sand and stoned to death just for supposedly cheating on their husbands

uninformed ? is so brainwashed by two opposing sides of propaganda she dont even know who the ? she is

? would be murdered in the so-called "countries" she supports just for being a ?

? bless hypocrisy