Ozymandias v The Batman

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
These two ? have the ill prep time. The Batman has the where with all to defeat every member in the JLA. His skills of deductive reasoning are second to none. The Batman knows your moves and has a successful counter for it. On the other hand, Ozymandias, (The World's Smartest Man,) succeeded in his maniacal plan to save the world from a nuclear holocaust under the guise of a faux alien invasion in which half of the residents of Manhattan were sacrificed. To execute this plan, Veidt killed The Comedian when he learned of his plan. He set up Rorschach, allowed himself to be shot, then killed the would-be assassin, right after the shooting, then illest ? of all, Veidt neutralized Dr. Manhattan, a being who transcends space and time.

The Batman is my absolute favorite character in comic book fandom, however, Ozymandias prep time>>>>> The Batman's, therefore Veidt gets the victory.

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Ozymandias wins in a head up, first encounter due to seemingly super human physical.

Batman stomps with prep. Batman's prep took down a team of Planet Busters. That's much, much more than Ozymandias has ever done. Batman also took down Darkseid with prep. His prep is 4th to Reed and Doom and Thanos.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Ozymandias wins in a head up, first encounter due to seemingly super human physical.

Batman stomps with prep. Batman's prep took down a team of Planet Busters. That's much, much more than Ozymandias has ever done. Batman also took down Darkseid with prep. His prep is on par with Reed and Doom and Thanos.

this Batman ftw
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    Veidt practically destroyed the whole world LOLOL. I seen that ? leep 20 feet into the air, out smart Dr.Manhattan, pick up The Comedian like he was a child & make short work of Nite Owl & Rorschach. Nite Owl is probably on par with Batman and got his ass handed to him, sonned and all that. I got love for Bruce but he aint seein Veidt on his worst day.

[img]http://grind365.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/620x400xBatman-? -Slap.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.HHrOOzuJJD.jpg[/img]

isnt ozymandias pretty much owlman(batmans alter ego from an alternative universe)??
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozymandias FTW. ? 's prep is on some other world ? . Ozy fooled a being whose main function is to see the future, and lets not forget he also played with that ? 's head got him to leave earth thinking he had killed people through radiation poisoning. Ozy's h2h may be superior to batman's or they might be neck in neck.

However batman did fight karate kid to a stalemate. Karate kid is a 31st century Leaguer who has mastered all the martial arts including the new ones from his time.

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all lost if you think pay will lose to bats....pay is Meta human...he catches bullets and all that. ? ? planet busters...Dr. Manhattan would merk a team of planet busters early.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited November 2012
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Ozymandias FTW. ? 's prep is on some other world ? . Ozy fooled a being whose main function is to see the future, and lets not forget he also played with that ? 's head got him to leave earth thinking he had killed people through radiation poisoning. Ozy's h2h may be superior to batman's or they might be neck in neck.

However batman did fight karate kid to a stalemate. Karate kid is a 31st century Leaguer who has mastered all the martial arts including the new ones from his time.

That's what I'm saying. Darkseid is a beast, but the ? ain't transcending time and space. I dare say Veidt might even be able to ? with Thanos or SS, if given enough prep time. Veidt would definitely be able to ? with Doom, because Doom's arrogance would get the better of him.

BTW, who's that chick in your sig pic and does she have the ass to compliment her legs and rack?
  • DarkRaiden
    ? you know Dr. Manhattan does not transcend space and time. He can only see the future, but can't change it. He has no powers comparable to a planet buster. The densest thing he's ever blown up was like a tank or maybe even just a human. Justice League and several ? in it>>>>>Dr. Manhattan.
  • Maximus Rex
    You're forgetting that he can make multiples of himself to fight the JLA, so in the end Dr. Manhattan>>>>JLA.
  • Copper
    edited November 2012
    manhattan does not tracnsend space and time

he has control over matter, telekenisis, teloportion and can see his own future
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd never bet against bat man,
  • Copper
    nite owl is not on par in any shape or form with batman
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozy kills bats easily. Dr Manhattan is highly underrated and JLU wouldn't survive in the watchman universe.
  • Copper
    if JLU can survive on apokolips they can survive in watchman universe
    if nite owl's ? ass can survivne in the the watchman universe elongated man can
  • DarkRaiden
    You're forgetting that he can make multiples of himself to fight the JLA, so in the end Dr. Manhattan>>>>JLA.

The most he's made is four. Four insignificant tank busters vs. like 12-20 planet busters. Ok he'll sure win. Not like Captain Atom has the same but better powers, quantum, Green Lantern is better, Flash will just send him to another dimension, Martian Manhunter will mindrape him since he's susceptible to mental trickery and appears to be mentally weak.

Hell by his own admission he can't even stop all of the world's nukes from hitting, even Superboy can probably do that, and Supergirl definitely can.

Watchmen Universe is one of the weakest universes ever, they'd be hardpressed to fight against Naruto. Don't compare them to the JLU ever.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manhattan would ? all them ? you're discussing...lol @darkraiden g...no
  • RespectedGENlUS
    RespectedGENlUS Members Posts: 53
    I just can't bet against Batman bruh. I feel you that Ozy has incredible prep. But Bat's prep is just as good.
  • DarkRaiden

My ? , you need to provide proof of that. Cause all Manhattan's done is blow up a tank and be beaten by a regular smart guy. He sees the future, but can't do anything about it, can fly, and can make around 4 clones as we've seen from him. That's not even Raven level nonetheless Superman or Flash levels.

You need feats and proof and that's something you don't have cause it's simply not true.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited November 2012
    Dr. Manhattan has ? -like powers, ain't no way superman touching him. That ? will turn supes into a bloodstain like he did rorchact with ease.

Ozymandius isn't an ordinary human like bats, he's a meta human added to the fact that he's way smarter than bats.

Bats got his ass whooped and handed to him by "bane" of all people. This doesn't take logic to figure out. Flash got speed but Manhattan can teleport and definitely predict both supes and flash moves before they touch him.

Martian Manhunter is highly underrated, I'd put him above supes but na he'd lose, he can't tap into Manhattan's head. Above all this, Dr. Manhattan can't even die, he's an entity. Outsmarted doesn't equal defeat.
  • Sour-Cream
    CopperKing wrote: »
    if JLU can survive on apokolips they can survive in watchman universe
    if nite owl's ? ass can survivne in the the watchman universe elongated man can

My bad, meant to say the watchmen would ? up a majority of the Justice League.

• Sour-Cream
    Night Owl is the watchman's batman, technological, intelligence, fighting skills and strength wise but Ozymandius and Dr. Manhattan owns that ? . I'd put Ozy above supes imo.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd never bet against the Bat...But Ozy is a ruthless ? ...As for Manhattan vs Superman...I can't see anyone else winnin' but the Doc...
  • DarkRaiden
    Sour wrote: »
    Dr. Manhattan has ? -like powers, ain't no way superman touching him. That ? will turn supes into a bloodstain like he did rorchact with ease.

Ozymandius isn't an ordinary human like bats, he's a meta human added to the fact that he's way smarter than bats.

Bats got his ass whooped and handed to him by "bane" of all people. This doesn't take logic to figure out. Flash got speed but Manhattan can teleport and definitely predict both supes and flash moves before they touch him.

Martian Manhunter is highly underrated, I'd put him above supes but na he'd lose, he can't tap into Manhattan's head. Above all this, Dr. Manhattan can't even die, he's an entity. Outsmarted doesn't equal defeat.

All I can say is...prove it. ? -like powers are subjective, Superman too has ? -like powers. Manhattan has never shown the ability to explode anything near planet level durability, which Superman is. If they fought, Superman will KO him with ease.

And btw Flash has literally beaten teleporting before with his speed. He's far too fast for Manhattan and can send him through time, or to another dimension with speed alone. Plus Martian Manhunter would mindrape him with ease. Manhattan has no feats and nothing putting him above Superboy.
  • Grahf
    Grahf Members Posts: 344 ✭✭

My ? , you need to provide proof of that. Cause all Manhattan's done is blow up a tank and be beaten by a regular smart guy. He sees the future, but can't do anything about it, can fly, and can make around 4 clones as we've seen from him. That's not even Raven level nonetheless Superman or Flash levels.

You need feats and proof and that's something you don't have cause it's simply not true.

I'm too lazy so I'll just quote my previous post bout Manhattan...

"Lol big fan of his, but he definitely doesn't equal TOAA/Presence/Great Evil Beast. He has impressive matter manipulation, but so does a lot of other characters. Captain Atom created a universe, Abraxas has multiversal powers, etc. TOAA/Presence/GEB are omniversal. And not just for matter manipulaters, but also high magic beings, reality warpers, etc. Ozy was able to hide from Manhattan, Manhattan being an emotional pwn, feats on a planetary scale. I think the key word is scale. We've already seen über characters blow and create planets, galaxies, universes, multiverses on a whim. Remember in the comic where Manhattan states that his abilities are LIMITED by tachyons?

Remember that they agreed (including Manhattan) to keep the secret of Ozy from the world to spare the world any strife? And Manhattan had with great sadness to ? Rorsch because he couldn't force him to stop revealing the truth to the world. A uber reality warper could easily recreate the world with nobody involved having any idea of the secret, completely mindrape Ozy, Rorsch, etc...? an uber class reality warper would take the thing that was limiting Manhattan's powers and turn those particles into rainbows and unicorns."

• Sour-Cream
    edited November 2012
    Sour wrote: »

All I can say is...prove it. ? -like powers are subjective, Superman too has ? -like powers. Manhattan has never shown the ability to explode anything near planet level durability, which Superman is. If they fought, Superman will KO him with ease.

And btw Flash has literally beaten teleporting before with his speed. He's far too fast for Manhattan and can send him through time, or to another dimension with speed alone. Plus Martian Manhunter would mindrape him with ease. Manhattan has no feats and nothing putting him above Superboy.

My ? , I highly doubt Doc could get KOed, let alone touched and even feel it, the ? can't even die. Sending Manhattan to another dimension won't ? him if Dr. Manhattan can transcend space and time himself as well. I also believe Dr. Manhattan is a telepath as well, I could be wrong though.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veidt beat Dr. Manhattan though deception Dr. Manhattan had no idea that OzyMandias was his enemy. Same thing with the Comedian . Now that we put those fights in Context. In Battle where OzyMandias fights Batman and they prep for the battle . Batman would win