Jamie Foxx Calls Obama 'Our Lord And Savior' During Soul Train Awards 2012 Show

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://youtu.be/mkPa8v5p5mY

Is this blasphemy?

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamie Foxx is ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? also said " django unchained" was gonna be the "roots" of this generation....

that ? is self indulged as a ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DONT THINK HE TRUELY BELIEVES THAT, I THINK IT WAS JUST SOME RANDOM ? THAT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN SAID
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Jaime Foxx is a queery weirdo. That's what they say
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2012
    Gooner wrote: »
    sure it's blasphemy but who the ? cares

Those who are "Watching and praying" care because this is another sign of the times. The serpent is subtle and crafty, thus he uses trickery to deceive. He works through all of humanity in order to do what ? allows him to do. He uses things like this in order to soften up humanity for the coming of the "Antichrist". Did you see how the crowd reacted when Jaime said what he said? They cheered, hollered, and clapped! When the "Antichrist" is revealed he will be cheered, revered, and worshiped as ? ! But before that day comes, the devil has to prepare humanity for it. Thus we see this case example right here doing just that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Du_Du wrote: »
    ? also said " django unchained" was gonna be the "roots" of this generation....

that ? is self indulged as a ?

lol @ roots of this generation. Yeah right. The previews look like a comedy/action film.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Those who are "Watching and praying" care because this is another sign of the times. The serpent is subtle and crafty, thus he uses trickery to deceive. He works through all of humanity in order to do what ? allows him to do. He uses things like this in order to soften up humanity for the coming of the "Antichrist". Did you see how the crowd reacted when Jaime said what he said? They cheered, hollered, and clapped! When the "Antichrist" is revealed he will be cheered, revered, and worshiped as ? ! But before that day comes, the devil has to prepare humanity for it. Thus we see this case example right here doing just that.

It was meant as a joke doggy.. Did he go alil too far? Yes imo, but I highly doubt he prays to Obama everynight and thanks Obama for the food popeyes has prepared for him..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    I DONT THINK HE TRUELY BELIEVES THAT, I THINK IT WAS JUST SOME RANDOM ? THAT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN SAID

You never know what be going on in peoples heads. I don't even see how you can say that if you were joking.
  • VIBE
    "it's the sign of the end of times"

Heard that every year since I was in the church in 1999, seen the prophecies in books and on TV.

Stop, it's always the end times to you pessimists.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2012

It was meant as a joke doggy.. Did he go alil too far? Yes imo, but I highly doubt he prays to Obama everynight and thanks Obama for the food popeyes has prepared for him..

Joke or no joke. Millions of people will hear that. I put it on par with what Jack Black did a few years ago at the MTV awards.
    http://youtu.be/9eJ5QxhHQTw

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    VIBE wrote: »

Heard that every year since I was in the church in 1999, seen the prophecies in books and on TV.

How can the end-times be pessimistic? That's the most optimistic outlook anyone can have! Well if you don't know Jesus Christ, I can see how it would be pessimistic for you.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he has a film to promote....let that man cook
  • VIBE
    VIBE wrote: »

How can the end-times be pessimistic? That's the most optimistic outlook anyone can have! Well if you don't know Jesus Christ, I can see how it would be pessimistic for you.

Most people try to stop it LOL

Most didnt want Obama in office because he's the "anti Christ", so now they really think the world is ending due to him winning.

It's always fight against it, if its to happen then let it happen instead of crying out.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than praising white jesus.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup by Jaime saying that...u know these people will start praising Obama like Jesus and tithin to the govt,,sorta like taxes and going to the polls sorta like church.

? stop being so serious for once
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Well let's see...a comic made a joke...should I take it seriously?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

/thread

SMH at ? getting aggy over a comedian making a joke about some fairy tale.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

Demarco27 wrote: »
    Yup by Jaime saying that...u know these people will start praising Obama like Jesus and tithin to the govt,,sorta like taxes and going to the polls sorta like church.

? stop being so serious for once

Who cares

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

bruh, just shut the ? up already ole Johnny Bravo built niagra.

1193758545957_02JohnnyBravo_mif.jpg_290_210.jpg