Jamie Foxx Calls Obama 'Our Lord And Savior' During Soul Train Awards 2012 Show

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How yall know he's not the second coming?
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooner wrote: »
    sure it's blasphemy but who the ? cares

Those who are "Watching and praying" care because this is another sign of the times. The serpent is subtle and crafty, thus he uses trickery to deceive. He works through all of humanity in order to do what ? allows him to do. He uses things like this in order to soften up humanity for the coming of the "Antichrist". Did you see how the crowd reacted when Jaime said what he said? They cheered, hollered, and clapped! When the "Antichrist" is revealed he will be cheered, revered, and worshiped as ? ! But before that day comes, the devil has to prepare humanity for it. Thus we see this case example right here doing just that.

[img][/img]devil.gif

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause you will see Angels going to war with the anti-christ armies destroying them relentlessly and not one will be defeated nor stopped.

p.s. Jamie fox been going crazy. This is wrapping it up.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? yo religion ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Obama his savior then why he cant save Jamie Foxx hairline
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those who are "Watching and praying" care because this is another sign of the times. The serpent is subtle and crafty, thus he uses trickery to deceive. He works through all of humanity in order to do what ? allows him to do. He uses things like this in order to soften up humanity for the coming of the "Antichrist". Did you see how the crowd reacted when Jaime said what he said? They cheered, hollered, and clapped! When the "Antichrist" is revealed he will be cheered, revered, and worshiped as ? ! But before that day comes, the devil has to prepare humanity for it. Thus we see this case example right here doing just that.

[img][/img]devil.gif

y'all seem to forget that Lucifer, aka "the Devil"/Satan/etc..., was ? 's most beautiful creation, not this red horned thing.
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

[img][/img]devil.gif

y'all seem to forget that Lucifer, aka "the Devil"/Satan/etc..., was ? 's most beautiful creation, not this red horned thing.

I know. I was mocking him.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

[img][/img]devil.gif

I know. I was mocking him.

carry on then...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing him, I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious when he said.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? said no one would know.

But they do, they're Christians.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

It was meant as a joke doggy.. Did he go alil too far? Yes imo, but I highly doubt he prays to Obama everynight and thanks Obama for the food popeyes has prepared for him..

Joke or no joke. Millions of people will hear that. I put it on par with what Jack Black did a few years ago at the MTV awards.
    http://youtu.be/9eJ5QxhHQTw

the devil run the media ... it dont matter if its said in a "joking" manner.. it is what it is. i could tell somebody "? you" with a smile on my face or a with a straight face.. it means the same thing and it reaches whoever it is said to.

that jack black prayer wasnt a joke but it was presented as 1. they do that so people wont get emotional and act out.. so they can say, go back and look, it was a joke.. when in all actuality, it was sincere.
  • Premeer
    yall sum naive bafoons in here. no wonder yall atheists.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't watch at work but......speaking of Obama

[img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/399323_10152311057910354_1641051111_n.png[/img]
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »

The second coning of what? We knowit ain't jesus cause we have an education
  • Idiopathic Joker
    100 Prime wrote: »

Do you give thanks for obama allowing your food stamps to continue everyday?
  • Premeer

food stamps makes obama Jesus?? lol yea yall naive af.
  • Idiopathic Joker

You obviously misunderstood me. Over your head bro
  • Premeer

You obviously misunderstood me. Over your head bro
    oh ok my bad then.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread turned out to be more interesting than i thought

but ive been saying this for a long time now yall better be ready and have your house in order....
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was meant as a joke doggy.. Did he go alil too far? Yes imo, but I highly doubt he prays to Obama everynight and thanks Obama for the food popeyes has prepared for him..

Joke or no joke. Millions of people will hear that. I put it on par with what Jack Black did a few years ago at the MTV awards.

I remember that...that was wierd as ? ....it was basically a ritual as i saw it....
    *who da ? wants to worship a devil*?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was sincere, trying to throw it off as jokingly. They're not slick. You have plenty of occultists/satanists in Hollywood.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was sincere, trying to throw it off as jokingly. They're not slick. You have plenty of occultists/satanists in Hollywood.
    Exactly.....i remember watching it LIVE....and the minute he said *lets pray to devil* ...i had changed the channel...? didnt sound right @ all.....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least there's proof he exist
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamie foxx is on some other ? .
    django-gifs-13.gif